Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal (604 Views)

My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hi folks ! Have been thinking for couple of months on how to Wao my Babe with proposal probably in a cool place with some friends! Please how can one organise an Affordable, Reasonable and Surprise proposal?

You mighty just save a home!

Opinion please!
Re: How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal by espn(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
adesinaabiodun:
Hi folks ! Have been thinking for couple of months on how to Wao my Babe with proposal probably in a cool place with some friends! Please how can one organise an Affordable, Reasonable and Surprise proposal?

Opinion please!
contact us and we will give u a nice concept.
Re: How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal by espn(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
contact us and we will give u a nice concept.
adesinaabiodun:

Opinion please!
Re: How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal by ronald4lif(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Take her to a bar or restaurant, but first make an arrangement with a staff or waiter of the bar by giving them a customised glass with the inscription of '(her name) will you marry me' at the bottom of the glass. You have to ensure you fill up her glass yourself; water, juice, coffee etc. As soon as she finishes her drink just go down on one of your knees with the engagement ring. That's affordable I think.

3 Likes

Re: How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal by Bakozy(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2015
serenades@ninocharmaine.com 081812372622
Re: How To Organise A Memorable And Affordable Surprise Proposal by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Take her to a bar or restaurant, but first make an arrangement with a staff or waiter of the bar by giving them a customised glass with the inscription of '(her name) will you marry me' at the bottom of the glass. You have to ensure you fill up her glass yourself; water, juice, coffee etc. As soon as she finishes her drink just go down on one of your knees with the engagement ring. That's affordable I think.

Yea quite affordable! But need more options

Thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Tired / The Conspiracy In Our Silence.... By Margaret Agwu. / A Nairalander's Poem To A Lost Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.