Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode (652 Views)

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by chibecanglobal(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party
Presidential Campaign Organisation
has commended the First Lady,
Patience Jonathan, for describing the
presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, Muhammadu
Buhari as “brain-dead.”
Mrs. Jonathan had on Wednesday at
the PDP Women Presidential
Campaign Rally in Lokoja, the Kogi
state capital, stated that Buhari’s
brain was dead.
“Wetin him (Buhari) dey find again?
Him dey drag with him pickin mate.
Old man wey no get brain, him brain
don die pata pata,” she said in
pidgin English.
The Director of Media and Publicity
of the PDPPCO, Femi Fani-Kayode, in
a response to the APC Presidential
Campaign Organisation on Thursday
in Abuja, said, “The First Lady, Dame
Patience Jonathan, was absolutely
right.”
“To say that General Buhari is ”brain
dead” is an understatement and to
suggest that he is suffering from
dementia is nothing new.
“The First Lady has spoken in a
courageous and forthright manner
and, most important of all, she has
spoken the bitter truth. Instead of
crying like little brats and
complaining, the APC and the Buhari
Campaign Organisation should live
with that bitter truth and leave her
alone.
“She has every right to express
herself in any way that she deems fit
and she is entitled to her opinion.
This is especially so given the fact
that her husband, President
Goodluck Jonathan, is in the
presidential race”.
Lamenting Buhari’s alleged disdain
for women, Fani-Kayode noted that
“This is a man that said that he
would scrap the office of the First
Lady if he is elected President.
“If he is not ready to face public
scrutiny and criticism for his often
times irresponsible, retrogressive,
nonsensical and asinine views, he
should quit the presidential race
and consider retiring from politics.
Attack on Buhari: Call your wife
to order – APC warns Jonathan
“Our counsel to the APC is as
follows: leave the First Lady alone or
prepare yourselves for a relentless
verbal blitzkrieg, the likes of which
you have never seen before”.
www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/05/patience-jonathan-was-right-buhari-is-brain-dead-fani-kayode/
Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by GboyegaD(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2015
I can tell FFK is only boot licking. Anyways, Patience's husband pays him to re-echo anything the wife says even when it makes no sense.
Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by drtwist(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by TI1919(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Okay

Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by chibecanglobal(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2015
drtwist:
what is the meaning of what u ve just done here sir?
Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by darnley16(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Well as they say, d enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if buhari is a dictator, d fact tht u guys (pdp) don't like him make me respect and love him even more
Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by Samirana360(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
D fact remains dat buhari is too old 2 lead dis con3. And u knw when som1 is old, d brain wil turn down.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by Truth24(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Choii now Mama peace head go dey swell.....
Anyways,
#GejTill2019

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Buh d apc thugs won't see d truht in wad she's saying, a man dat doesn't know d full meaning of his party, and inec. Just like his supporters, dhe don't know anytin abt policies, dey just sit and say nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by macpetrus(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Mama peace + FFK = nightmare to the Camp of APC
Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Mama Peace, na ur brain die ooo. I hear say u get Ph.D buh u no fit speak common english. How u take get am self?
Re: Patience Jonathan Was Right, Buhari Is ‘brain Dead’ – Fani-kayode by Samunique(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2015
darnley16:
Well as they say, d enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if buhari is a dictator, d fact tht u guys (pdp) don't like him make me respect and love him even more

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari / Why You Should Vote Wisely. / Which Of The Following Best Defines APC??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.