Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

Photos: Mercy Aigbe Flies To London, Turkey To Stock Her Boutique - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Flies To London, Turkey To Stock Her Boutique (1521 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) / Triple Dose Of Mercy Aigbe As She Promotes Her Boutique's Thigh High Slit Dresse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Mercy Aigbe Flies To London, Turkey To Stock Her Boutique by topeorekoy(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Mercy who left Nigeria few days ago for Turkey to buy new stuffs for her newly opened boutique flew in briefly to London for a few more shopping. She has been posting photos of herself and you can tell Mercy is enjoying every bit of her shopping. She’s about to leave London and have asked her fans to guess her next stop!

More photos @

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/03/photos-mercy-aigbe-flies-to-london.html

Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Flies To London, Turkey To Stock Her Boutique by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Wassup with the childish looking at shoe pose...nawa o
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Flies To London, Turkey To Stock Her Boutique by TeamSimple(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
I don't know,I just Love this lady..She knows what she wants and very straight forward. I knw her in person,so don't ask me how I techno.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Flies To London, Turkey To Stock Her Boutique by Airforce1(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Better Pikin

I like her chanel dress and clutch

On point
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Flies To London, Turkey To Stock Her Boutique by sunnywhyt007: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Ok oo,bt why cross leggin pose? Don't b ashame of ur structure nah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Obama Supports Caityln Jenner / Money Good : See How Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Enjoying Her Live In New / Photo: Nigerian Celebrities With The Sexiest Bodies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.