Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,831 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? (5092 Views)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by mirexxx(f): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
You can not explain what you do not know. . . Odi veli impossible.
lame idioott! now fucck off! grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
lame idioott! now fucck off! grin
Lame is someone who claims to know something but won't explain.

Now, you fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by mirexxx(f): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Lame is someone who claims to know something but won't explain.

Now, you fvck off.
grin

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by nana228(f): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
x

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by wemmieslim(f): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes you can if your name is Mary and you're engaged to Joseph the carpenter and you're in the century where there was no date or calendar yet and you have a cousin who is Elizabeth who will give birth to John the Baptist.

The bleep am I typing sef?
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
yes splash pregnancy.
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes a virgin can get pregnant, if she visits me... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Hey Mrs ronald4lif. cheesy

Hehe Baba I hail ohh, you too make sense I swear.
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe Baba I hail ohh, you too make sense I swear.
bro, do your thing on that girl make she comot that lion abi tiger or whatever she's using to cover her face.
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes what about mary's case in the bible
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by darlenese(f): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
I think the op wants to know if she can pregnt on her 1st sexual experience, .unfortunately the answer is YES,
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Orlahmidey(f): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
D ful gist z dt she said he boy fwend was playin at her entrance and discharged on it. Xo mayb some sperm leaked thru. Or wat do u think?
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Do you mean her first time,or u mean Mary kind of pregnancy?
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Orlahmidey:
D ful gist z dt she said he boy fwend was playin at her entrance and discharged on it. Xo mayb some sperm leaked thru. Or wat do u think?
the girl not saying the truth,the guy put d dick but didn't penetrate.it happens ve experienced one
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
darlenese:
I think the op wants to know if she can pregnt on her 1st sexual experience, .unfortunately the answer is YES,
and the chance is very high.even precum will give her fruit of the womb

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by williamspaul22(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Another virgin mary wanna be grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by fitinwell: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes.... Through d Anus...
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by ivyT(f): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Harbosede02:
Who does these??mtchewwwwu

who does these...alakada pt2=yetunde.animashaun_u grab?

I so love dat movie
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by ivyT(f): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote
author=wemmieslim post=31358176]Yes you can if your name is Mary and
you're engaged to Joseph the carpenter and you're in the century where
there was no date or calendar yet and you have a cousin who is Elizabeth
who will give birth to John the Baptist.

The bleep am I typing sef?[/quote]

ur head dey there...
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Josco24685(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Very much possible...
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Humblebloke(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Of course!!.

My friends' wife is a virgin with three kids from three different donors*.....

#digdat
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by faradexs09(m): 1:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Orlahmidey:
Sumone told me this bt i didn't believe t. Pls,how possible is t 4a virgin 2get pregnant
yeah so possible ,for a reproductively mature virgin(Undergone puberty) if she gets in contact with an active sperm, either by tactile insertion, vestibular release or wat ve u, d sperm may swim to the oviduct nd bingo the egg is fertilized, unless she has a totally blocked vaginal orifice...a virgin wid an hymen(cribriform, septate..) sure has an opening to allow the discharge of menstral flow...so yes 'virgins' can get pregnant, ve seen few pratical cases...
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

who does these...alakada pt2=yetunde.animashaun_u grab?

I so love dat movie
u are on point jare! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Chats: Hilarious Conversation Between Lovers / We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.