Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam (24560 Views)

Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / Five Remanded In Prison Custody Over N29 Million Scam / Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Beedude(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
In GEJ voice : How much did Nwobodo stole dat made Buhari administration jailed him?
Poor boy Sorry (U get served) !!

I almost forgot

Stella Odua still flexing around in dis same country.. Dereis God ooo grin
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Aida13: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Foo-foo-foo-fooolishhh

See him mumu face

Going to collect package, enter inside net...ode.
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by akatekpe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

You said yes and you want me to educate you.

Juju is involve
English is actually a problem to us. You said "HAVEN'T(have not) you heard of G+?. And I said "YES" meaning I have not. Am I supposed to answer with a NO?

1 Like

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Sanuzi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
THE LOVE OF MONEY .HE WILL COOL OFF AT THE KIRIKIRI FOR SOME MONTHS
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
akatekpe:
English is actually a problem to us. You said "HAVEN'T(have not) you heard of G+?. And I said "YES" meaning I have not. Am I supposed to answer with a NO?

My bad, but I gave you a clue.

You should have said NO I haven't.
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by sammydonn(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
What is wrong wif dis EFCC sef, dey didnt c all dis politrik-cians, d guy is only usyn his brain in an african way...wht of oyibo dem dat started scammyn us ryt frm mungo park era, givyn us mirror in exchange fr human beings......mmmttchheww lipsrsealed
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Pstunna234: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
not smart enough.. what a fool.. collecting a parcel??by yourself?? collecting money through moneygram or western union?? by yourself?? while you can sit in the comfort of your room and get everything sorted out.. greed got this guy caught not the efcc

3 Likes

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Trunaijian: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Stealing is not corruption.
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by darepoju(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Igbo boys !
this brain u have is from God...use it in ur studies and business. ...
stop using it in the fraud market....
I don talk my own o
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Kjking(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
acidtalk:
A law should be passed that once A FRAUDSTER IS CAUGHT, HIS/HER PARENT(S) OR GUARDIAN SHOULD EQUALLY BE ARRESTED.

MAJORITY of parents and guardians know and encourage their child/ward in this illicit business. From Festac, Ajao Estate, Ajah, Isolo, Surulere, Lugbe, Ibadan , Owerri and other regions where internet scam is the "bomb" business amongst the youths, most of the parents know and benefit from the loot.

But unfortunately, even the parents are bigger criminals.

IF YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER AND YOU FEEL HURT AT MY POST AND GO AHEAD TO TRY TO INSULT ME, MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DRY AND STILL LIKE THE PILLAR OF SALT LUTS WIFE BECAME.

LAZY IDIOTS.
make we hear word oga... For over 450 years and even upto date the whites enslave us, they av done more than this small 20million naira... So why is EFCC forming rambo over dz??

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by ejay84(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
acidtalk:
A law should be passed that once A FRAUDSTER IS CAUGHT, HIS/HER PARENT(S) OR GUARDIAN SHOULD EQUALLY BE ARRESTED.

MAJORITY of parents and guardians know and encourage their child/ward in this illicit business. From Festac, Ajao Estate, Ajah, Isolo, Surulere, Lugbe, Ibadan , Owerri and other regions where internet scam is the "bomb" business amongst the youths, most of the parents know and benefit from the loot.

IF YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER AND YOU FEEL HURT AT MY POST AND GO AHEAD TO TRY TO INSULT ME, MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DRY AND STILL LIKE THE PILLAR OF SALT LUTS WIFE BECAME.

LAZY IDIOTS.

Truth is,most youths today hav actually com to d conclusion dat it is imposible to earn genuine bread.they want the short cut.wana own tins dat took dier parents a life tym to own in a year.very sad.
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by ejay84(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
sadAdonbilivit.we complain everyday dat our politicians hav ruined naija,truth is naija is the only country where criminals r aplauded.before this guy got nabbed,m sure he was a celebrated big boy in his area.his neibors wuld know he's a yahoo boy but wuld stil continue applaudin him.how can u applaud crime?it shows u endorse it.isad.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by dannydaniels(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
groundnutoil:
foolish efcc ordinary 20 million wey d guy man colombi dm never hear say stealing is nt corruption? dm no see politicians wey d steal in dollars ordinary naira dm wan d feel like dm d do dia job .
btw ftc
grin i dedicate dis frontpage to psquare and mama peace and to all d politicians wey efcc no wan catch grin and to madam quantity (futo guys go understand) for giving me d chance to live again after eating 5 plates of food for hundred naira. angry grin grin grin
bless u op
btw i just joined nairaland on tuesday
am blessed really somthing wey people never get for 5 yrs na im a get in two days somebody praisssssssssssssssssssssssssssse da lord grin grin
this guy sef......so u sabi madam quantity, nansense boy.....i know say na eziobodo u dey stay

1 Like

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Booty4me: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chai 20milli?

But where this guy do him own y+ ?
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by mygem: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
acidtalk:

LAZY IDIOTS.
you nailed it bro
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
acidtalk:
[s]A law should be passed that once A FRAUDSTER IS CAUGHT, HIS/HER PARENT(S) OR GUARDIAN SHOULD EQUALLY BE ARRESTED.[/s]

LAZY IDIOTS.

I CONCUR WITH EVERYTHING U SAID EXCEPT THE CROSSED STATEMENT ,EXCEPT IF THEY ARE AN ACCOMPLICE TO THE CRIME.

The sad aspect of it all is that these internet lazy irritants don't even view themselves as thieves despite the fact they know that they are stealing from others which qualifies them as nothing but thieves yet they view themselves as the smartest people in the world . (

when one of theirs is caught rather than feel so ashamed of themselves as thieves which they are instead they justify their thievery and even claim that the guy caught should have adopted a different strategy which signifies that these guys are already programmed to be thieves forever without any form of remorse nor repentance.

when a teenager wants to start driving hummer and fuc-kn ladies of all ages at that tender dependent age rather than studying to pass his ssce and jamb exams then the outcome will be doom both to him and to the nation he comes from and that is the present state fatherland is at the moment.

Yahoo Yahoo is now a faculty/department of its own in almost all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The western, southern and eastern based universities in Nigeria are competing among themselves where Yahoo Yahoo headquarters should be situated.
Most teens in the university now graduate with a first class in yahoo yahoo but bereft of any academic knowledge from their original field of study while in the university

These are the ones that will now say that people are corrupt abi?

Nigeria is just been battered by almost everyone that is identified with it, both young and the old yet they blaim everyone except themselves for the societal ills they contributed in erecting.

TO ALL THE FRAUDULENT BRAIN DEAD LAZY IRRITANT NIGERIANS BOTH OFFLINE AND ONLINE, NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL JUST BEAR THIS IN MIND THAT YOU ARE A THIEF AND YOU LOTS HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE EITHER WITH THE LAW, FATE OR NEMESIS- KARMA NEVER SLEEPS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by kelztheimpaler(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
grin NOT WELL PLANNED JOB grin

He should be punished for doing d job like a novice without a very tactical foundation.

***b4 dey declare me wanted too grin ***

Counter Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything I post/upload on/to nairaland.

This counter disclaimer got me laffing like a mad man grin[quote author=Hawlahscho post=31362224]grin NOT WELL PLANNED JOB grin

He should be punished for doing d job like a novice without a very tactical foundation.

***b4 dey declare me wanted too ;

Counter Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything I post/upload on/to nairaland. [/quo
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Hawlahscho(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
kelztheimpaler:

This counter disclaimer got me laffing like a mad man grin

U laf laf laf so tey, u no remember to even quote me wella.... grin

anyway, I go manage am like that. cool
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by omocalabar(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
why is dis man in detention after all stealing is not corruption....mtchew
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by Ajarney(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
This a common stealing like JEG use to say
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by kelztheimpaler(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin
Hawlahscho:

Chai..... na true .... but wrtin i go do na ....

i still dry laff likr mad man grin
Hawlahscho:

Chai..... na true .... but wetin i go do na ....

grin grin
Hawlahscho:

Chai..... na true .... but wrtin i go do na ....

i still dry laff likr mad man grin
Hawlahscho:

Chai..... na true .... but wetin i go do na ....
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by IGBOSON1: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
The Chikelubas' i know are wealthy....i'm sure they're furious this fool has dragged the family name in the mud!
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by chuckdee4(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Any other country would tap into these guys intellects to help create water tight financial security, our people use them as scape goats and let the real scammers (politicians) roam the streets free men
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by millionboi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
D boy go don mek name 4villa,as 1kind big man
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by charliejose: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
tellwisdom:
But guy, why you know travel go meet your wife?? sad
if u've read what d op typed,you would realized he was impersonating a woman..lisa..so d mugu was a man..nd not a woman undecided undecided
pls always read b4 commenting shikenah!
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by johnstar(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
eedris07:
Nawaoo, instead mek u go read ur book na yahooo yahoo u dey do.. Anyway 2 late 2 cry wen d head is off
wetn u dey yan for der, if him read book come graduate nor come see job nko... guy calm dwn oo

1 Like

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by kinsab(f): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Every body in nigeria is scam, if you are not you have not getten the connection, why did EFCC keep on disturbing poor guys? this niggas even help our economy or did they want make guys carry gun stand for road abi? I swear if EFCC continue like this guys go group against them....see bokoharam see politicians see kidnapper that kill innocent citizens every day na them be our problem, our money no get value, so guys node even collect money for naija, I de vex because even EFCC is fraud it takes a creminal to catch a creminal.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by youngice(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
groundnutoil:
foolish efcc ordinary 20 million wey d guy man colombi dm never hear say stealing is nt corruption? dm no see politicians wey d steal in dollars ordinary naira dm wan d feel like dm d do dia job .
btw ftc
grin i dedicate dis frontpage to psquare and mama peace and to all d politicians wey efcc no wan catch grin and to madam quantity (futo guys go understand) for giving me d chance to live again after eating 5 plates of food for hundred naira. angry grin grin grin
bless u op
btw i just joined nairaland on tuesday
am blessed really somthing wey people never get for 5 yrs na im a get in two days somebody praisssssssssssssssssssssssssssse da lord grin grin
i hear say them don relocate am go Register side
Re: 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam by jasab(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
This very bad, EFCC can't u see some of our ex-governor,sanetor president,chairman house of asseblem etc stealing our money in Nig but u people refuse to work just only #20m God will judge u oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) / Heads May Roll In Army Over Leaked Document / Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.