Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,229 members, 7,887,620 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) (1094 Views)

Dear Niralander Do You Know This Guy? / I Bet You Didn't Know This About Buhari / Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by makzeze: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
How many of you know this chewable Gum and Shoe?

If you do, then you cant be less than 30 years of age.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by abdul4new(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
wow!!! i remember around 1991 my Dad (RIP) took me to Bata shop to get my first cover shoe, then Bata shop is the only genuine place for shoes.
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by lonelydora: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gone were the days
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by Built2last: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is it chewing gum or chewable gum?

cos all my life i grew up calling it chewing gum

i was once corrected

simply say, can i have gum or chewable gum..

chewing gum may as well be one of those bad Nigerian english

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by ishiamu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
lonelydora:
Gone were the days

Good old days
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by Shiifi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
hmmmmmmm
#baba while you wer gone #gej visit baga wit dis kind shoe and your uniform
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by makzeze: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Built2last:
Is it chewing gum or chewable gum?

cos all my life i grew up calling it chewing gum

i was once corrected

simply say, can i have gum or chewable gum..

chewing gum may as well be one of those bad Nigerian english
thanks for the correction.
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by Vision4God: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Those days when boyz will put that gum under their bata shoe and head for owambe party. Only crooks will understand my post.
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by makzeze: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Ok
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2015
I was surprised when I saw bata presently having the largest market share in the shoe business in Kenya.
Re: How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) by lennymutai(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2015
lexio:
I was surprised when I saw bata presently having the largest market share in the shoe business in Kenya.
Yeah bata in kenya has alargest market share.They have a factory here since 1908.They have strong brands like safari boot for both official and csual wear,toughes for school kids sandals,flipflops and much more.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Not Sincere About Confab Report – S’west APC / Apc Chieftain In Osun State Yinka Adeojo Arrested / Kwara State Is Realy For Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.