Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise (16123 Views)

Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by harry509: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackchampion:
Just read ur comment again, did dis just mek sense to u? Huh
I tink ur brain box need 2 b checked undecided undecided. Bcus all of yu Rr on yur way 2 otueke vry soon. #mtcheeeeeeewwww#
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by betty202020(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
cozy7:
Oh God!
Imagine what he now does, instead of leading d country RUNNING UP N DOWN AIMLESSLY
i think u are a saddist. so physical exercise is runing aimlessly? buhari will collapse if u should engage him in the exercise. thats to show that nigerias yearn for younger generation as leaders not a worn out brain like buhari
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by gfullmoon(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok na! OBJ just played his own some days ago,GEJ moro. Who knows when GMB will play his own?It's like politics done enter pitch level now. Though football politics dirty pass political politics.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by stronger: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
tswitch:
PDP PR campaign bonuses should be doubled!

This is classic!

What the event is aimed at is pretty simple -critical comparison of the health and fitness level of Mr. President and Mr. Buhari.

Johnathan : Shows an younger, agile and fit President

Buhari: Shows a frail and much older contender just back from the doctors (his own words).

The choice of every sane thinker is obviously Jonathan.

#Aso Villa to Eagle square is quite a distance and well......

haha. . Nice. Your delusions are commendable.

As a sane thinker I am more interested in the MENTAL FITNESS of the candidates. Your GEJ (till 309887) said that the Chibok girls are alive simply because BH has not displayed them yet! Do you not agree that he needs to demonstrate mental fitness rather than physical fitness?
LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by marvelyole(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baba u r 2 intelligent n u surround urself wit d bxt brains n ws able 2 flush d bad ones out,,,not let's c hw buhari will luk on sporting out fit,den u will kn whu is fit physically n mentally strng enof 2 b d president of dis country,,,,baba I r vry noted
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by yungboss(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
MOG1D1:
GEJ proving he's not only mentally fit but physically fit as well, waiting for General Muhammadu "Yar' Adua" Buhari to do some exercise as well.
foolish comment, Buhari fought wars, rose to a General, at an early age he was CinC...jonathan is years behind and has lost it...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by MOG1D1: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
yungboss:

foolish comment, Buhari fought wars, rose to a General, at an early age he was CinC...jonathan is years behind and has lost it...

What Buhari couldn't do as a young man he sought to do as a senile and dementia afflicted 73yr old abi?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by olandoboy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
our politicians are very funny,so tomorrow will be road work 4 PDP and APC.
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by Vernor(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
COPYCAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by canalily(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
The long awaited coach is here....grin no more foreign coach GEJ till Quatar 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by Hawlahscho(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
driand:
Hahahahahahahah

Hohohohohoho

Hihihihihihihihihihi

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Una no go take laff kill me for nairaland oooooooo.i,

Jonathan na fine guy agreed but otuoke na him destination come may 29th

But guys be honest,

Wetin dat woman resemble?

Look her face well well....

Bwahahahahahahah

If dem like make dem play champions league against

Zamalek of Egypt. OTUOKE!

WAT DID I SAY?

OTUOKE! OTUOKE! OTUOKE!

NOW dis plot of land is for sale check my signature and contact me.....

Na 120 by 180, measure it well before contacting me...

Make I sleep small.

Only serious buyers please.

If u are not interested in buying please don't quote me.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by Intendy: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackchampion:
President Goodluck Jonathan will on Saturday
lead government officials as well as sportsmen
and women on an out-door physical training in
Abuja.

The exercise, aimed at promoting sports and
fitness in Nigeria, according to the Special
Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity,
Dr. Reuben Abati, will see Jonathan leading
others to jog from the Presidential Villa, Abuja
to the Eagle Square.

Abati, in a statement on Friday, said the training
exercise, which will start at 7am, will include a
long walk from the Presidential Villa by
Jonathan, accompanied by top government
officials, presidential aides, political
associates, leading sports personalities and
enthusiasts.

The statement read in part, “The programme,
which will also include jogging, physical
stretches and light aerobics, will culminate in a
solidarity rally for President Jonathan at the
Eagle Square organised by the Nigerian sports
community.

“Sports personalities expected to participate in
the physical training exercise and solidarity
rally include Mary Onyali, Austin Eguavoen,
Kanu Nwankwo, Joseph Yobo and Chika
Chukwumerije, amongst others.

“The event will be broadcast live on the
Network Service of the Nigerian Television
Authority.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-to-lead-yobo-others-on-physical-exercise/
CLUELESSNESS CONFIRMENTO.
NA TODAY YOU BECOME PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by Blackchampion(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
canalily:
The long awaited coach is here....grin no more foreign coach GEJ till Quatar 2022
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by lanrock(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Photocopy ko easy, PDP can never be like APC, it is our identity. If u like GEJ run from abuja to lagos, u will never win again. Welcome back home GMB. My president my president, Buhari Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by canalily(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackchampion:
Fixed
thank you brosmileythats why i hav u here. grin i tot its 2018..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by 100Cents: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Let ha send a request, I will write her gospel hits...

They aren't cheap.
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by Faraidi(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackchampion:
Abuja.

to the Eagle Square.

enthusiasts.

community.

Authority.”
Oya Buhari try your own make we see!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by lastpage: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
gen2briz:

Promoting sports some weeks to election abi..

#Babawhileyouweregone OBJ scored two goals on his 78th bday
novelty match, one for him and one for YOU n Nigerians!

Sai Messi-OBJ! grin
Sai Buhari! kiss kiss

Jonathan really needs the exercise because that "Creek Ogogoro" Stomach is suspicious! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by omenka(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
A failed team captain to team up with a failed president.

#None of my business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by stevolutionary(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
doctokwus:
The only joy this gives me is the knowledge that Jonathan has now come to the bitter realisation that he has no other choice than to meet buhari in the polls.
Perhaps d forces lined up against his schemes to truncate d elections and d possible sanctions against him and his cabal has forced his hand.
So he decides to visit Lagos severally, visit troops,now on the same day and time APC have fixed for their own walk,he also decides to do a similar walk to be transmitted live.
Its all good.He wud meet us at d polls and get his resounding answer to his failures.

Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by fikky2013(f): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why are we getting all these now?
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by tswitch: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
stronger:

haha. . Nice. Your delusions are commendable.

As a sane thinker I am more interested in the MENTAL FITNESS of the candidates. Your GEJ (till 309887) said that the Chibok girls are alive simply because BH has not displayed them yet! Do you not agree that he needs to demonstrate mental fitness rather than physical fitness?
LOL!!!

If you cannot see the PR deductions than your hallucinations just started.

If you truly are sane how come you dont know what even a toddler knows- only a fit body can carry a sane mind, simply meaning Einstein's brain in a cadaver is not acceptable. Although I still wonder what the brain of a certificate less cattle rearer who wants to stabilise global crude oil price can offer Nigeria.

If you think your principal is mentally fit and not demented ask him to DEBATE!

I watched the clip of him attempting to answer a journalist at the airport this morning and I lost my mirth (ridiculously he was standing beside Sen Mamora who Nigerians know is "mentally fit" to answer any question but Buhari kept on blabbing unrelated incoherent words like APC party for other party crap.)

Try convince me of your sanity again.....yeah I thought so.
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by experimentist: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
tswitch:
PDP PR campaign bonus should be doubled!

This is classic!

TYPICAL COMPARISON

Johnathan : An agile and fit President

Buhari: A frail and much older contender just back from the doctors (his own words).

The choice of every sane thinker is obviously Jonathan.

#Aso Villa to Eagle square is quite a distance and well......
Nonsense as usual..... Crap!
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by politicalpastor: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
election is near. mama p go pee for body. dia [/color][color=#990000]ris god ohh

Blackchampion:
Abuja.

to the Eagle Square.

enthusiasts.

community.

Authority.”
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by Obijulius: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Let me guess...you are Yoruba.

This government no favour you shebi? Lol. When you contribute to the national purse you can come and make noise.

Parasite!!!!!!

cozy7:
Oh God!
Imagine what he now does, instead of leading d country RUNNING UP N DOWN AIMLESSLY
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by mashnino(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Did u even read d post b4 commenting? So u feel dis exercise is not part of his duties as a President?
"The exercise, aimed at promoting sports and
fitness in Nigeria,"

Shut up joor... Listen to yourself... Promoting sports and fitness in nigeria... Nonsense... Does dat need promotion... Sports is an activity which requires interest... Why didnt he do it since.. Na nw him head ring?? Sports my ass.. See person wey dey go sports.. Ring full everywhere... Na so dem dey promote sports
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by stronger: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2015
tswitch:

If you cannot see the PR deductions than your hallucinations just started.

If you truly are sane how come you dont know what even a toddler knows- only a fit body can carry a sane mind, simply meaning Einstein's brain in a cadaver is not acceptable. Although I still wonder what the brain of a certificate less cattle rearer who wants to stabilise global crude oil price can offer Nigeria.

If you think your principal is mentally fit and not demented ask him to DEBATE!

I watched the clip of him attempting to answer a journalist at the airport this morning and I lost my mirth (ridiculously he was standing beside Sen Mamora who Nigerians know is "mentally fit" to answer any question but Buhari kept on blabbing unrelated incoherent words like APC party for other party crap.)

Try convince me of your sanity again.....yeah I thought so.

Wow! i like how you manage to be so INCOHERENT with so many words. It's a talent!

Notice how I didn't ramble about. I pointed out that i would PREFER a mentally stable person to a physically fit person because BRAINS not BRAWN are important in today's political, leadership and socio-economic space.

I then gave you an example of how your saviour (GEJ till 38475) made a clearly illogical statement and I asked you if you thought he made any sense. Please answer that question, State CLEARLY what GMB has said that wasn't logical.

Do you follow now? It's okay I'll give you time to put it together. Please if you respond incoherently next time, I will have to ignore you or give you a manual on logical thinking.

Cheers. smiley
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by mayibuye: 1:55am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE![/b]
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by datguru: 2:26am On Mar 07, 2015
driand:
Hahahahahahahah

Hohohohohoho

Hihihihihihihihihihi

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Una no go take laff kill me for nairaland oooooooo.i,

Jonathan na fine guy agreed but otuoke na him destination come may 29th

But guys be honest,

Wetin dat woman resemble?

Look her face well well....

Bwahahahahahahah

If dem like make dem play champions league against

Zamalek of Egypt. OTUOKE!

WAT DID I SAY?

OTUOKE! OTUOKE! OTUOKE!

NOW dis plot of land is for sale check my signature and contact me.....

Na 120 by 180, measure it well before contacting me...

Make I sleep small.

Only serious buyers please.

If u are not interested in buying please don't quote me.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Idio*t
Re: Jonathan To Lead Yobo, Others On Physical exercise by profibknoni: 2:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Jona,even if you trek from now till next 2months,you no go win. Dey ready to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Fails To Settle Saraki, Presidency Rift / Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC / Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.