Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Has Rev Fr Mbaka Reacted To The Mbaka Y Song Released?or He Is Now Mute? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Rev Fr Mbaka Reacted To The Mbaka Y Song Released?or He Is Now Mute? (1157 Views)

Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Has Rev Fr Mbaka Prophecies Come True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Rev Fr Mbaka Reacted To The Mbaka Y Song Released?or He Is Now Mute? by honeyseller291(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
After prophet bbc as he allegely called himself. Made use to know evidently that mbaka is going beyond his own lane
N/b HE DID NOT OPINE HE IS A FALSE PROPHET.
THEN THE MAN HAS GONE FURTHER TO BRING UP A VOLUME 2 OF THE POPULAR MBAKA Y ALBUM.
THEN I ASK WHAT IS HIS REACTION(mbaka) to his song?
Re: Has Rev Fr Mbaka Reacted To The Mbaka Y Song Released?or He Is Now Mute? by ojimbo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
The pull pit noise maker who can not address issues with suggestions and possible solutions to it have pretend as if he has gone deaf and dumb
Re: Has Rev Fr Mbaka Reacted To The Mbaka Y Song Released?or He Is Now Mute? by cyril: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
ojimbo:
The pull pit noise maker who can not address issues with suggestions and possible solutions to it have pretend as if he has gone deaf and dumb
You needn't speak so of a man of GOD.Nobody asked him before he made his proclamation and i think he owes no one explanation for his silence too.Or what do u think?
Re: Has Rev Fr Mbaka Reacted To The Mbaka Y Song Released?or He Is Now Mute? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mbaka is just soiling his name, he's gradually losing d respects he gets from his followers. He shld ask bakare wad happened to him after buhari used him, nobody sends him cos he soiled his name. Mbaka be warned!
Re: Has Rev Fr Mbaka Reacted To The Mbaka Y Song Released?or He Is Now Mute? by ojimbo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
cyril:
You needn't speak so of a man of GOD.Nobody asked him before he made his proclamation and i think he owes no one explanation for his silence too.Or what do u think?
sorry dear. He insulted my president, who the hell is he? I would have been excited if i could figure out some reasonable points in his speech, or just because he labbeled himself as a man of God?
Corruption is like a cancer which have gotten deep into the lives of nigerians, so when addressing some issues that has to do with corruption, its a collective effort which every citizen of nigeria has to do a total change of attitudes. Not just going to the pull pit to menustrate from the mouth.

(1) (Reply)

They Claim They Are Voting Without Sentiments But Check The Elections / Can Buhari Convince The Easterners That He Is Truelly A Change Agent? / Speakership: Gbajabiamila, Ogor, Dogara Top List Of Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.