Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS (26907 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by dammytosh: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
chemali:
With a security service more concerned with hacking an offline database and labelling a mac as amonitor without CPU, how will we fight extremism
LMAO. grin grin grin
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
atlwireles:
Before this man joined ISIS, I wonder about his connection to boko haram.

reason why nigerians say NO TO BUHARI AND APC...
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
atlwireles:
Before this man joined ISIS, I wonder about his connection to boko haram.

reason why nigerians say NO TO BUHARI AND APC....
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by jpphilips(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
scribble:
jonathan must collect all their oil blocks back

ALL OF THEM!

Mumu
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by tit(f): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
IbnSultaan:
U ba.
What's ur prblem with me

stop all the bad bad things you are doing.

stop following bad company.
you know them.

if you continue, it will be too late.
i am sorry.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
tit:

stop all the bad bad things you are doing.

stop following bad company.
you know them.

if you continue, it will be too late.
i am sorry.
I seee
Wats d bad tings I do
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by jeffereychais: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
I believe some of you must like the game called runescape, I find a really great website they sell really cheap Runescape Gold, I always buy gold from their site, It may help you get some good items in the game, if you want more information about their gold, pls visit this site : Buy RS Gold If the admin see this massage, pls keep this massgae for few days, thanks smiley
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by stanpio(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Do you or anyone you know drinks coffee or tea

How do you like your coffee? Creamy with sugar or black.

What is your favourite brand of tea or coffee

When was the last time your brand paid you for drinking their coffee or giving it to someone

If you have never been paid by your brand then I would be glad to tell you about the coffee that pays. Reach me on 08034554433 for more info.

Stanley
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by gostudyeurope: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All States Must Abide By Proposed Minimum Wage – Ngige / Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina / Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.