Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,216 members, 7,919,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? (7001 Views)

Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Model Sarah Stage has shocked many with her pregnancy body..The eight months pregnant beauty has been documenting her bump growth on Instagram ..Presently at 8 months gone, many find it hard to believe she is even pregnant ...

She spends most of her time in the gym and her pregnancy hasn't slowed her down..
Below is her being one month preggo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
3 months pregnant, 4 months pregnant, 8 months preggo respectively

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by html14java(f): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good news I doubted it buh am shocked at the possibility.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
How does she do it?
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
I swear!!!!! diz one can make me fvck a preggo embarassed
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by falconey(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Orijin101:
I swear!!!!! diz one can make me fvck a preggo embarassed
if you fit fvck preggo nothing you no fit fvck!
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by ephemm(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
When the child comes out, U will understand the impact of the n0nsense she's doing.

It's insane to risk the life of the foetus with rigorous exercise just for social media frenzy.

Besides, what Sexy about skinny girls?

6 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by yorex2011: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
ephemm:
When the child comes out, U will understand the impact of the n0nsense she's doing.

It's insane to risk the life of the foetus with rigorous exercise just for social media frenzy

I donate 1000 likes for your campaign

6 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Bamss1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
She go just born one kind muscular dwarf.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na rat she go born. . .
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by xpac01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, no kidding, my mum got same nature. But i imagine this is more awesomy n sexy.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bamss1:
She go just born one kind muscular dwarf.
shocked grin grin
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Na rat she go born. . .
Now, I know u ain't sexkillz cool

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by tartar9(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
eyahh shez suffocated the poor foetus to death
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by izuch(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
NA gremlin she go born, the fetus is obviously malnourished, all for IG. *IG is turning wives into hoes*

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by sinizia: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
If that woman's tummy is that flat at 8 month of pregnancy, then I pity her unborn child. It might be flat like an iPhone's back when it gets born. undecided
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by rudebouy: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Its possible sha. But I've only seen such with fat women. Dis slim one na wonda oh. U sure say no be story story be dis?
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmmm eleyi gidi gan.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
I actually feel this is cool. Come to think of it, after women give birth to the tiny baby in their gigantic womb, don't you see the abdomen is still enlarged? Meaming the baby doesn't take up much space. So, she's on track to me sha.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by iwatch: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
CFCfan:

Now, I know u ain't sexkillz cool
a sexkillz wanna be.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? by cutieberie1(f): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
eh ehn....wonders shall neva end..

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World / PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.