Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* (1021 Views)

I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Ladies! 10 Pensive Reasons You Should Be Grateful To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
When do u know when to walk away from a relationship....im so in love with this man. yeah I cant imagine life without him, the thought of being with someone else sickens me. Lately being with him feels like a job, I hate it. I feel like im screaming at the top of my lungs nd he still doesnt hear me.
Feel like im alone in this, cant stop loving him but im taken for granted nd being mistreated. Do I stay and hope things will get back to normal? Do I move on? Dont even know whats fun without him.
Doesnt hv time for me, doesnt give me attention. Feel like im forcing him nd it feels really bad....how do I convince my heart to let go? is this worth giving up my relationship for?
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by falconey(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
When what he does doesn't mean anything to you, when his voice sound like MTN customer service.

You hate him now, Sis let go.
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Teagirl(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Two things you don't fight for, true love and true friends, the come naturally,, time to move on,, life is short..
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by ijecks(f): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Teagirl:
Two things you don't fight for, true love and true friends, the come naturally,, time to move on,, life is short..
in addition,thank God u've seen the signs,give him some space and focus on what you want to do with your life or already doin with your life,if he is meant for you he will come around if he is not,wait for the right person cuz they are worth it
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by xpac01(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, ladies love this specie of dudes mostimes, and i feel you won't even use what I'll advice so I better keep it. ONYOUROWN honey.
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
xpac01:
Urrm, ladies love this specie of dudes mostimes, and i feel you won't even use what I'll advice so I better keep it. ONYOUROWN honey.
please say
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Hazardd(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
the only thing i will say is ...

Just follow your mind wink
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
I know when to walk out of a relationship when:
1. I'm being made to feel like it's MY relationship, not OURS.
2. I begin to present symptoms of emotional malaria.
3. the thought of spending the rest of my life with that person starts giving me the shivers.
4 when he makes it clear by his words and/or actions, that he isnt afraid to lose me.
5. when I realize I dont even LIKE the person anymore.

Sis, you're in an unhealthy relationship. Any relationship where you're being treated shabbily isnt worth it. Let it go. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by 190theclown: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
katzz:
When do u know when to walk away from a relationship....im so in love with this man. yeah I cant imagine life without him, the thought of being with someone else sickens me. Lately being with him feels like a job, I hate it. I feel like im screaming at the top of my lungs nd he still doesnt hear me.
Feel like im alone in this, cant stop loving him but im taken for granted nd being mistreated. Do I stay and hope things will get back to normal? Do I move on? Dont even know whats fun without him.
Doesnt hv time for me, doesnt give me attention. Feel like im forcing him nd it feels really bad....how do I convince my heart to let go? is this worth giving up my relationship for?

The most important question you should ask yourself is this

1) have u phucked him
2) is there anything for guys like me to enjoy if we decide to come for u

answer quick and let me know undecided
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by rudebouy: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Am curious. Is it d same guy you took to meet ur parents or is dis a totally different story or character?

:/
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by sinizia: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
katzz:

This might be harsh, but I'll tell you the truth - move on!! He doesn't care about you again. If you juxtapose his earlier actionss when he's still wooing you and now, you'll see he's grown tired of you. Sometimes, guys start ignoring the ladies they ain't bold enough to tell "it's over" to, out of guilt. That's his way of telling to jog on.

Never ever force yourself on anyone, man or woman. count your losses and move on. Or have one last one-on-one discussion with him, if he refuses to change, mourn and move. Shìt happens.
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by sinizia: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Driven:
3. the thought of spending the rest of my life with that person starts giving me the shivers.
4 when he makes it clear by his words and/or actions, that he isnt afraid to lose me.

Sis, you're in an unhealthy relationship. Any relationship where you're being treated shabbyly isnt worth it. Let it go. You'll be fine.

You're indeed wise.
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Mosjentle(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Follow yur heart...
with wah i fnk. he never cared at first so maybe you are alone in this...so i guess its right if you leave
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by giffty(f): 5:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Driven:

Sis, you're in an unhealthy relationship. Any relationship where you're being treated shabbyly isnt worth it. Let it go. You'll be fine.

On point,,if the feeling isn't mutual,i think you should let it go
,don't force it,you'll only get hurt
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2015
If all signs are clear, though painful, let him go. He would come back to you BUT for different reasons which could be obsession, true love, he can't imagine seeing u with another man(most dangerous) or se.x(sorry). You gotta open ur mind and use ur head when considering taking him back. A man that shows no feelings is tired or passing thru some hard times. Just think, its not illegal yet. Wish u the best
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Guys make all effort to keepp the person they truly love, if he's ignoring you or you think you are the only one making all the effort pls move on.
You can't continue forcing yourself on him.

I have found myself in a situation where I was always the one complaining about things he should not even be reminded to do...
Never knew I wasn't taken seriously until I had to ask myself why the effort/love should be one sided? I moved on...
It could hurt dear but just give yourself time....
With time you will be fine.
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: How Do U Know When Its Time To Let Go Nd Walk Away? *pensive* by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2015
@ sinizia, thanks. I'm flattered.

@giffty, totally agree with you. It should be 2 committed people, not one.

(1) (Reply)

Oya Mk Una Laff Small... / What Will You Do If You Find Out You've Been Dating A Transgender? / Womans's Butt Implants Explodes While Stuatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.