Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow (19409 Views)

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Sammiejokes(m): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2015
poke:
Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Ragi Fashola has frowned against the idea of road closure for top public officers in town, just as he posited that such behaviour must be eradicated quickly from the country's national life. Addressing news men at the presidential Lounge of the Murtala Muhammed Airport (MMA), Lagos, Fashola referred to the act as uncaring and insensitive, adding that the people through those roads. According to him; "the people on whose behalf we exercise office go through those roads and I think it is extremely insensitive to shut down the road because one public officer is in town, these are the kind of behavior that I think we must get rid of very quickly from our national life. You know some of the few things that I see just locked down the road because one big official is coming to town. It is absolutely uncaring and insensitive".
Fashola urged all levels of governance to shed there egos and put on the egos of the citizens by putting there interest first, share their pains and their discomfort. "I think this is the time really that at all levels of governance we must shed our egos, we must put the egos of the citizens, the people we serve at the four front of all of the consideration and you know if we do this if we humble ourselves before the people we will all be better for it", he posited. He said one could not re-emphasized the need for collaboration in different levels of government with different responsibilities set out in the constitution in places where clearly common sense and the necessity and interest of the people dictates that all arms of government must work together. His words; "It is very clear to anybody who understands the workings of government that no arm of government can function entirely on its own and even within the same arm the ministries, departments are all inter-dependent and inter-related in one another so it is a continuous exchange of relationships, compromise far sightedness, focus on what the real picture is and what the citizens expect of us.
The Lagos boss who paid an unscheduled visit to the Murtala Muhammed Airport road along the Agege/Oshodi link road from the airport has put an end to traffic congestion caused by motorists that park vehicles along the road. Fashola in company of senior Nigeria Army and Police officers explained that it was wrong for anybody to take laws into his hands by parking their cars to cause obstruction on the road. He warned car dealers who according to him have also worsened the traffic by converting the already narrow road to an exhibition ground for the sale of their vehicles to vacate the place with immediate effect. The governor in an interview with newsmen at the airport urged the military personnel to do all they could to ensure that traffic along the Airport Road is maintained to avoid congestion. He therefore urged the dealers to remove the cars obstructing traffic along the road within 24 hours, saying that failure to do so will force the state government to enforce full weight of the law, as the state task force will tow the cars away, adding that the general security of the state will improve for the benefit of Lagosians. [color=#000099][/color]

This is were we know weather they are sincere. ABEGI... GEJ carry go
You are either an educated illeterate just like GEJ or you are not using common sense. How can you compare a single governor or president closing down a road and a program where it is expected that 1million Nigerians will march, use ur brain, even if they don't declare closure ur unexposed brain should function and discern there is no road for motorist today on Ikorodu Road. See you my fellow nairalander there, am already preparing to hit the street.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Sammiejokes(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Adesiji77:

Ibadan.

Thanks in advance.
I don't think it will affect you, just make sure you take berger into ogba, don't go tru ikeja or else naa to join the rally.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Adesiji77: 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Sammiejokes:

I don't think it will affect you, just make sure you take berger into ogba, don't go tru ikeja or else naa to join the rally.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by PassingShot(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2015
Peppyluv:
If it was GEJ,they would have rained curses on him.

Because many don't like associating with failure grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by bastien: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Mikolo70:

How many dollars you don use your certificate collect from bank?! Oponu Oshi.
can't u make ur point without insult bozo, weda u like it or not,certificate matters in dis life, y did u go to school? U should have stay at home na........ "education is the key to success"
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by revolt(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2015
harde2lah:
"I'm fit, my doctors have declared me fit so I'm going back for the final onslaught on PDP" (General Buhari, 2015)
#BringBackJonathan'sDollars
#IHaveDecided
#ForwardMarch4Buhari
guy!! Face reality, the initial gragra and momentum has dropped drastically.. Fuel don finish for the change train. Even apc knws this.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Edunwa302(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2015
Hw many times ll dis grandpa campaign in lag wt abt his own state, T en F dragging dis grandpa around like little baby dts still learning hw to walk.
APC e warriors easy on me oh, hahaha
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Charlotte15: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2015
A March without dollar inducement is truly a breath of fresh air. Baba carry go. You will win this election by God's grace. Jonathan please let these elections hold if you truly fear God. However, otueke is sancrosanct for you come May 29th 2015 by the grace of Almighty God. The one who created the heavens and the earth and made you and I. Amen
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Omololu007(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2015
babestella:

Please speak for yourself. A lot of Lagosians are complaining. You can't freeze people life and time just because you are desperate about going to Abuja to loot Nigeria's wealth. At the end of the day, they will all lose and cry. This is sacrosanct come March 28. I hope the army is ready to clear the streets of would be rampaging urchins.
omo ibo u can go back to ur state.no one force or beg u to com to lagos
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by hardbody: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Adesiji77:

Ibadan.

Thanks in advance.

Oh. You are not affected. If driving, turn off at berger and follow the road tbrough berger to ogba. A distance of less than 5km. Do same if you are on public transport. Stop at berger oke. Ho down the depression and join ogba buses. Ask around in the bus and they will tell u. Oke ira is not hidden. If you advise me early enough i could locate you at ogba and buy u beer. Cheers.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Omololu007(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Edunwa302:
Hw many times ll dis grandpa campaign in lag wt abt his own state, T en F dragging dis grandpa around like little baby dts still learning hw to walk.
APC e warriors easy on me oh, hahaha
u are as daft as jonafool,am sure u r also an ijaw..how many tym av d clueless one visit oba in d south west?
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Adesiji77: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2015
hardbody:

Oh. You are not affected. If driving, turn off at berger and follow the road tbrough berger to ogba. A distance of less than 5km

Thank you Sir. smiley
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=31373317]D gathering of terrorists in lagos state. Buhari too old to lead dis country.[/quot

Why do I have the feeling that you are attracting jona dollars that won't even get to u....keep being pro Jonathan and pro PDP....ur time is almost done....CHANGE ur ways.. And don't even dare say a word or else it will bounce back at u a million fold...
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by SailorXY: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2015
as long as they don't bring their madness to the Islands
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Godmother(f): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Sammiejokes:

I just saw this thread, but this description should do it.
Pls send my rice and salad o smiley
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I know right. And I eat a lot too o not just growing, dunno why.

Maybe that drug is just over rated undecided
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2015
cbrass:

Maybe that drug is just over rated undecided
No its not. I just have good genes. Mom was petite too.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by meetndee(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:

even in civilized countries, it is done when something serious is about to happen and the road is closed down for some time. the very civilized thing to do was to announce this to the public which I feel is a good sign that the Buhari adminstration is going to lead us through the right path if they step into power!
Is this something serious? You guys pity for this man and not let him end up like Yaradua
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Jaggaban: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2015
Jona should park his bags for the next bus to otuoke
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

No its not. I just have good genes. Mom was petite too.

OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Dino Melaye Nominated For Forbes, Outstanding Leadership Awards In UK, Dubai / How `League Of Former Governors’ Plan To Hijack 9th Senate - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.