Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,560 members, 7,951,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Does Any School Have The Monopoly Of Producing The Best Graduates In Nigeria? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Does Any School Have The Monopoly Of Producing The Best Graduates In Nigeria? (823 Views)

Does Any One Know Shortcut To Pick Correct Answer In CBT Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Any School Have The Monopoly Of Producing The Best Graduates In Nigeria? by centjamie(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello guys!

Please i need your opinions on this little issue.i have this friend who is a student of university of ibadan,he believes his school is actually the best in Nigeria.according to him,it produces the best graduates as a result of it's strict academic rules.he said there is nothing like malpractice in his school and that their lecturers are all morally sound that they cannot compromise(they don't collect money from students to pass them,neither do they dash marks to their female students just to sleep with them as obtainable in other schools).there was this occasion i was discussing with him,i told him i like people who have good control of the english language,and he said, that all graduates of UI and all undergraduates of UI in their finals have full strength in the language, that you cannot see one(not even a single one) who does not have mastery over the language.

In my own opinion,i believe UI is a good school,one of the best in Nigeria per se,but has been exaggerated way out of proportion going by the things he said.i don't think all he said is completely true about any Nigeria university(especially a government owned university).so what do u guys think?

He said"UI's certificates are sure ticket in getting jobs.once you are a graduate of UI,you automatically have edge over graduates of other schools because of the serious academic training the school(ui) gives it's students which cannot be gotten from other schools"

Please,i need opinions.how true are all what he said? Students and graduates of UI,and people who know about this school,your opinions are highly needed to prevent further arguement.thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Boils Red Like Harmathan Fire / Near East University Admission, Fall (september/october) Intake, 2017 / Publix Tech: Your One Stop Location For Toefl,sat,gre & Gmat Solution !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.