Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay (32656 Views)

Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Shubbylee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
lovat:
Leave the Apc rats to continue to talk nonsense, thank GOd GEJ tin is working unlike GMB that has been ridden with cancer.

GEJ tin is working and the 1st Lady doesn't have a Child for him!! Do u know how many Children GMB has? can't u see his Gorgeous daughters? Think b4 u talk Mr Man!!

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Uwaomapaul(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Redoil:
yes na. Why am i ur follower?
u get mouth
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Jesusloveyou: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
lovat:
Leave the Apc rats to continue to talk nonsense, thank GOd GEJ tin is working unlike GMB that has been ridden with cancer.
u don't know what u are saying,u mean gej tin is working?an impotent ridden with cancer?that is how God use to punish pple,u are saying buhari has cancer,not knowing that it is gej that has cancer of pen.is.,buhari till pej has a child.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by dulux07(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
The gal no get xcuse, y shud u even wear such dress to perform for top officials, even the foreign celebs they copy, do they wear such dress to perform for their presidents.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by obontami: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
seyi shay ashewo ni e

oniranu

olobo ole
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by itstpia99: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
No respect for the president.

i dont think he even knows or cares.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Oklander: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
simplemach:
u self, na eveything u go dey observe?
grin
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by DanielGb(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Osyxcel:
You for hear am from mama peace grin grin

wetin u think. mama peace go don contact her.
in mama peace voice: sheyi hunm. take ya time o. or else. or else hun. i no wat to do to u. u beta tell d media it is ur mistake enheh.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by rabzy01: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Uncle say make we no put " YAM & GOAT" in one place.

You see what you caused now?

See as the GOAT carry one leg cross the other one squeezing dickson and on top of that carry two hands put the thing down.

The GOAT try sha. He for eat that YAM at once.

Kongi na bastard.

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by DanielGb(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote She emphasised that she is a respectable lady
and was not planning to seduce the president in
any way.
“I am a very respectable young lady and I was
not in any way trying to seduce the President with
the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event,
one was for my performance and the other was
worn after I performed. The dress I was pictured
in with the President was what I wore during my
performance.][/quote]

sharaaap! respectable? nd u dress indecently. if u no seduce the GEJ. u go seduce d others. u make men fall into temptation.

however, konji bad o. mr. President dey try comot eye bt konji no gree comot e own eye. see as GEJ gentle for one corner. woman! chai men don suffer. wel, in other news, mama peace is watching.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by DanielGb(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
any way.
performance/quote]

sharaaap! respectable? nd u dress indecently. if u no seduce GEJ. u go seduce d others. u make men fall into temptation.

however, konji bad o. mr. President dey try comot eye bt konji no gree comot e own eye. see as GEJ gentle for one corner. woman! chai men don suffer. wel, in other news, mama peace is watching.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by DanielGb(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
any way.
performance /quote]

sharaaap! respectable? nd u dress indecently. if u no seduce GEJ. u go seduce d others. u make men fall into temptation.

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Naijiant: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lmao @ the comments. smiley
Serves her right!
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Medicine after death. Thanks for making the Otuokean hard.

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
ROTFL. abeg, nor use laugh give me diarrhea.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by francizy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Best President ever since 1960

So now way Seyi Shey dey support good course, she's an ashuwo? But before now, some set of people were actually proud of her.

Nigerians sha oh!

Seyi I love you for showing the world that our Presido isn't the impo they took him ass.

Continue supporting a good course, tho I would advice you dress better when you want to entertain me in the future because I'll be the next president by 2019... cheesy
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2015
yuncka:

Yes oo, I accept. no big deal in being dry.
you for go finger yourself grin
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 08, 2015
evegran:
comments. smiley
Serves her right!
I like the level of your cuteness!!!
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I like the level of your cuteness!!!

Merci smiley
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by DanielGb(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2015
HopeAlive14:
You are an entertainer and one can understand your mode of dressing.

But was going to sit with the President a part of the show?

See as you make our President cross leg, come support am with im hands and come dey smile like pikin wey dey wan take im candy. grin cheesy cheesy .

OK o, we hear you.

what is dis one saying? Wen did a music entertainer turn to Ashawo [sexual entertainer]? Abeg waka go. In other news Mama Peace is watching.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by HopeAlive14(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2015
DanielGb:

what is dis one saying? Wen did a music entertainer turn to Ashawo [sexual entertainer]? Abeg waka go. In other news Mama Peace is watching.

Are you sure you read my comment accurately?

I advise that you read carefully and understand well before making your responses.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by DanielGb(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2015
HopeAlive14:

Are you sure you read my comment accurately?

I advise that you read carefully and understand well before making your responses.

I read it. What u ar supporting is what i dnt accept. Indecent dressing by the so called celebrities.

For the fact we celebrate them, does nt mean we celebrate mad and naked people.

She call herself a respectable woman. With dat dress. Its nt polite at all. Talkless of making GEJ's Otuokian Hard.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by HopeAlive14(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2015
DanielGb:

I read it. What u ar supporting is what i dnt accept. Indecent dressing by the so called celebrities.

For the fact we celebrate them, does nt mean we celebrate mad and naked people.

She call herself a respectable woman. With dat dress. Its nt polite at all. Talkless of making GEJ's Otuokian Hard.

Is she an entertainer? Yes.

Do entertainers dress the way she did? Some even dress worse!

Was her going to sit with the President a part of the show? That was the question I asked in my post.

I also noted that her sitting with the President appears to make the President uncomfortable (from the picture).

So what is it that I am supporting?
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by DanielGb(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
HopeAlive14:

Is she an entertainer? Yes.

Do entertainers dress the way she did? Some even dress worse!

Was her going to sit with the President a part of the show? That was the question I asked in my post.

I also noted that her sitting with the President appears to make the President uncomfortable (from the picture).

So what is it that I am supporting?

you ar supportin a wrong believe. Who is she entertaining? The crowd rt. What is she using to entertain? Her Music. Just like a comendian we do. Bt let us look deep. Must she dress unclad to entertain dem, if she does dat, pple we assume she b olosho.

Secondly, she is to have a chat wit d presi. Wetin come make her dress irespectable? Next time, GEJ will warn guess celeb to dress honourable wen coming to d vil next tym.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by simdam500(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
deadZONE: this explanation should be for madam patience... grin grin grin
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
evegran:

Merci smiley
beacoup cheesy

I got it right?
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
beacoup cheesy

I got it right?

Correct word but not correct for the greeting.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
evegran:

Correct word but not correct for the greeting.
I'm getting there. lol
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by yinkeys(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
SuzieeDee:
Uhmmm u heard..
You're endowed o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.