Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,419 members, 7,920,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya (912 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya by vicostyles(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2015
A popular cliché says life begins at 40 and for actress Moji Olaiya who clocked 40 earlier in the week, her life just began.
Granted Moji, in a chat with Saturday Beats, said she is grateful to reach this milestone, the actress believes that she still has a lot to achieve.

Even with her marriage that crashed some time ago, the actress said she has not ruled out getting married again in the nearest future. However, she said she wouldn’t even mind if she didn’t get married eventually.
“What went through my mind during my birthday was giving thanks to God that my family was there for me and my friends really supported me. My colleagues were also there to celebrate with me, so there was no time to think about a man that was not there by my side.

“Seeing my daughter and my mother beside me made me so happy. I was not thinking about anything that has to do with my marriage at all. Although there were some split seconds that I wished that my man was beside me to celebrate such a milestone in my life, since I am alive, I thank God. I still want to get married because it is not good when a woman is not under a man’s roof. If it comes fine and if it does not come, I am okay,” she said.
Proud of her daughter, she said that the kid is not following in her footstep but would rather become a lawyer. The actress said that she has noticed that her daughter loves music and would not be surprised if she toes the path of her grandfather, the famous Victor Olaiya.
“My daughter does not have interest in acting. She said she wants to become a lawyer when she grows up. I know she likes music, so she might delve into it later in life but not acting. She could later become a famous musician like her grandfather, Victor Olaiya,” she said.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/03/i-still-want-to-get-married-moji-olaiya.html
Re: I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya by Airforce1(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2015
after how many failed marriages? undecided
Re: I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya by dollydolly(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Her life, her choice.
Re: I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya by hatux: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Airforce1:
after how many failed marriages? undecided
Two hundred undecided
Re: I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya by 46arcadez(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
U still want to get married? Get married nah!!!
Did I air mine when I want to eat?
Re: I Still Want To Get Married –moji Olaiya by DONFASZY(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls continue to claim celebrity...african madness...we r nt like white dat marries 100 times in dere CVs

Dis goes to tools.... tonto...old cargos n co so called Nigerian celebrities...my foot

(1) (Reply)

Jessica Simpson Gets Into Selfie Mode As She Takes Snaps In The Back Of A Car / Celebrities Gossip / Beyonce's Mum Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.