Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1114165 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:40am On May 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
1hr h now. 1 bar no gree comot. You sure say my battery never get fault so?? grin grin
You are funny!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 12:46am On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

Lol. very funny. Glad it worked for you bro.
Mucho Gracia. smiley
ferhyntorlah:
You are funny!
grin grin grin

I just have to be sure it's not a dysfunction. grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by silvakid75(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2015
You guys are really trying I love infinix mobile
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by klexycole(m): 2:10am On May 03, 2015
Choi!!!People No Wan Sleep Again Because Of This iHot Note... See How Dem Dey Comment For Midnight...Hehe!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by klexycole(m): 2:13am On May 03, 2015
grin cheesy
klexycole:
Choi!!!People No Wan Sleep Again Because Of This iHot Note...
See How Dem Dey Comment For Midnight...Hehe!
. grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 3:27am On May 03, 2015
Thanks, bought it this morning Inside slot for 25k.....been cruising it since morning, the battery is superb tho.
DNDROID:
location?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 5:18am On May 03, 2015
hisholar2 post =33361934:
nt funny man, it seems dis phne get buh e no work,, closely look at the right hand side of the earpiece at the top,, it is situated jst b4 d front camera,, u gonna see am 4 dia

grin grin that's the PROXIMITY SENSOR grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
Finally its back, but we just losed 12 page...thanks dragnet
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
I'd like to say thank you to dragnet for restoring this thread as a result of my appeals and that of other well meaning individuals.

Just so we are clear, the thread was deleted as a result of ad spamming along other unwholesome activities.

Please don't post ads here. For the avoidance of doubts, if you post ads here, I will personally report you and please familiarize yourself with nairaland rules.

This thread is a gold mine of information for the infinix hot note hence the appeal for it to be restored.

Many thanks to dragnet.

Happy posting. grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2015
enoch273:
Finally its back, but we just losed 12 page...thanks dragnet

Atleast say thank you first it was restored.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2015
For the avoidance of doubts kindly see the rules concerning ads in this section

https://www.nairaland.com/1508479/no-adverts-section-banned
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
We just dey lose pages anyhow. lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ige101(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
Good one, now the reviews continues
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Jhonnyboy(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
donshady:
Anyone with stock recovery.img should please Holla me.. We need it to upgrade to the new version... If you have cmw on your device you won't be able to upgrade your device to the new version... I personally is working on how to get your phone upgraded. So if you have the stock recovery.img kindly Holla me. Thanks.

Bro if you find it please link me up... O also installed CWM and can't install updates
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:42pm On May 03, 2015
Thespecialone:

Atleast say thank you first it was restored.
oga! Did you not see it there abi you need your own thank you?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:
Good one, now the reviews continues
na so boss
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tyhwo: 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
pls house, how much does it take infinix hot note to b delivered to me here in FUTA Akure
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
donshady:

Draining your battery to 0% hasn't nothing to do with your battery efficiency. You battery isn't li-ion but lipolymer battery.. . I started using my device when I bought it.... the battery was @ 72% and I kept charging till I got a full bar. And my battery has been performing great. So lipolymer battery should be in use between 20-80%. You'll have the best of your battery.
. Alryt
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Alryt
At least we have witnesses, plus I myself, who have used and enjoyed this. So...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

The important things I want from a phone are:
1. Excellent battery life (most important)
2. Large screen for viewing websites and files (pdf, word etc)

I'm not an app or games freak and I'm so sure I won't be updating any app except it is VERY necessary. I'm a browsing freak instead.
. Den go for the hot note, if u do change ur phones regularly, n can easily sell it off if deris any p
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Den go for the hot note, if u do change ur phones regularly, n can easily sell it off if deris any p

You are a tech dealer?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
grinface98:
Mr Enoch273, I've helped u on a research about the Ram management on Infinix Hot Note and I can confirm to u that it's quite superb. I handled it today and it instantly brought back the awesome memories I had on my former Tecno H6. Just too sleek with no Lagging whatsoever. It even has a follow-come Ram cleaner(Present users would relate better). About the irremovable battery ish, that's even an advantage so as not to tamper with the battery. If u're not taking that as an advantage but it's opposite, then take it as a little stain on this beast that is Infinix. Hot Note. Getting the TL6 is just like going backwards in my opinion 'coz it's almost the same as the H6 except that it has a better battery and a wider screen. To those still doubting whether to get the phone or not, what are you waiting for? Quickly place your order through those Jumia/Konga agents on this thread! And you won't regret getting one. As for me, I'm not changing my mind at all. Getting it next week.
I REST MY CASE!!!
Those who have ears should hear! Lol

N.B: I'm not a Jumia sales agent ooo
Those are just my opinion.
Thanks Everyone!!!
. Oh mehn! I wil hv to buy a very strong pouch.... I wish der was a pouch with zip
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
If only i can ve both tecno L6 and the infinix hot note.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Go through the L6 thread. Alot of complains about the phone are there. One is yet to come up here.
. Hmmm cool
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tyhwo: 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
tyhwo:
pls house, how much does it take infinix hot note to b delivered to me here in FUTA Akure
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:53pm On May 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
My battery hasn't been down to 5% since I bought it but it stays real long. I charge once a day. This evening, I decided to try out what you advised. Drained it completely(omo e be no wan finish grin) and charged while it was off. Charged to 90% before NEPA took light.

But I'm scared now. sad
The battery no gree comot 90% oo grin grin grin

Thanks for the info.
. Loool! Y will u want to sell it?? To buy wat??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
1hr h now. 1 bar no gree comot. You sure say my battery never get fault so?? grin grin
. Hahahahhahahaha na serious fault
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
Thanks dear. I've placed my order, just expecting delivery. I don't change phones like that. I have a rule: I use a phone for 1.5 years, after which I start preparing my mind to get another one.
The highest I've used is 3 years. I like this phone cos it is POCKET FRIENDLY!!! I'm not a fan of excessively expensive phone. If I'm given, I will collect but to use my OWN money buy one is a NO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.