Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1111245 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by donstevico(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Zannx:

hold your home button and it will show your recent app then below you will see app manager..click on it then swipe to all and look for laucher3 then open it den clear default...your good to go
thanks sir
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eraly(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
to all those Pple badmouthing hot note pro, let me ask u a question, if both phones were released d same day, which wuld u av gone for?

and plssss, neva compare a 2gb/32gb phone to a 1gb/16gb phone. 1k5 difrnce is a 'ridiculous' price difrnce. to all hot note users, enjoy ur phone. n to all hot note pro users, enjoy ur phone too. lets stop badmouthing d pro cos d said back camera isn't 13mp as advertised.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:55am On Jun 06, 2015
okc326:

18k!!!....i need it back oh......*cryin*
. Chai!! God forbid!! Meanin u need to add N8k to buy d pro. If I c someone to buy my hot note plus pouch plus screenguard plus all accesories plus d carton sef for 23-24k, not less dan dat, I will sell it and buy d pro. If not, I'm still happy with my hot note.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2015
just2endowed:
And some latest movies like;
*1/2 of a yllow s0n,
*The device
*Edge of tomorrow
*Ex Machina
*The lovers
*walking the halls
*wont be back
*Date night
*12 rounds*
*Act of valor
*Amour
*Project almanac
*the mummy resurrected
*One small hitch
*XY
*Focus
*careful what you wish for
*The historian
*the boy next door
*robot overload
*love and basket ball
*Obsessed
*Christian mingle
*One small Hitc
*About alex
*Flirting with forty
*hackers
*horrible bosses
*the in betweeners
*the longest week
*The extinction
*chappie
*the vow
*Goodbye to All That
*tyler perry collections
*complete season of smallville 1 to 10
*complete 94 episodesof samurai X

ALL THE ABOVE MOVIES IN TOP HD QUALITY AND ALL FOR FREE

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/9
. Download it where??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2015
madgoat:

Lol... Not really crazy abt the 2gb ram. Let me enjoy my Hot Note at least for a year grin
. Hahahaha okae o!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 1:01am On Jun 06, 2015
BluePearls:
I think the topic of this thread should be edited to include Infinix Hot Note and Hot Note Pro...
after all they are same, no difference, just the ROM and Ram variants. My 2 cents.
. Its true! Ds thread shld be for d both
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 1:12am On Jun 06, 2015
jemmiee:
. Download it where??

U could select some if ur memory card or phone couldn't take it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:48am On Jun 06, 2015
oluwaveeboy:
I updated mine five times in which the OTA feature was with the 4th update... Just keep checking for the New update

I av done the upgrading of mine like 3 times. Anytime I click on updates to know if THERE IS any new update, the response i get is, "this is the latest update"
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 2baga(m): 1:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

I have a Tecno Phantom A+ with a bad screen, how much do you fix the screen pls?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gr8virus(m): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2015
proffnico:
Germania one
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2015
just2endowed:

U could select some if ur memory card or phone couldn't take it.
. I dnt get it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
eraly:
to all those Pple badmouthing hot note pro, let me ask u a question, if both phone were released d same day, which wuld u av gone for?

and plssss, neva compare a 2gb/32gb phone to a 1gb/16gb phone. 1k5 difrnce is 'ridiculous' price difrnce. to all hot note users, enjoy ur phone. n to all hot note pro users, enjoy ur phone too. lets stop badmouthing d pro cos d said back camera isn't 13mp as advertised
Post of the year! Pls Enjoy ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2015
jemmiee:
. I dnt get it
Or are u asking me where I download all my movies from?
Whatsapp me 07066561480
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2015
jemmiee:
. I dnt get it

If u have data. Download from .fm
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

Do u repair elephone g5? It's not powering again.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TechLector: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2015
The Infinix Hot Note Pro & Infinix Zero 2 are now available, you can now order via text message through Jumia Sales Cons.!
All you need to do is to Text Your Name, Device you want to buy, your Address and Phone Number to 08100482812

100% Pay on Delivery
Free 3GB Data

For more info, please Whatsapp 08100482812
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eraly(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2015
pls guyz, what time does jumia pickup stations open (on saturdays)? ibadan pick up station to be precise. thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eraly(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2015
eleshin:

Post of the year! Pls Enjoy ur phone.

thanks bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TechLector: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2015
eraly:
pls guyz, what time does jumia pickup stations open (on saturdays)? ibadan pick up station to be precise. thanks
9am - 4pm
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koyla: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
I have read your comments.
Both users dont want to accept the truth.
From my understanding, Hot Note users don't want Hot Note pro users to say their devices are superior to the Hot Note because of "just" 2/32 (which i see 2/32 over 1/16 is not just a 'just')but rather accept the fact that its the same because the camera is 8/2.
All these doesn't make sense.
Both devices have nice specifications.
Am pleased with all your comments as I see no foul words yet.
To conclude,
Get the Hot Note if you see it's enough for you.
Not by force to use 2/32
Depends on your usage
1/16 is enough for your daily activities
2/32 is a reserve for your future use.
Hot Note pro users, I thinks creating a new topic will do the best.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eraly(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2015
koyla:
From my understanding, Hot Note users don't want Hot Note pro users to say their devices are superior to the Hot Note because of "just" 2/32 (which i see 2/32 over 1/16 is not just a 'just')but rather accept the fact that its the same because the camera is 8/2.
To conclude,
Not by force to use 2/32
Depends on your usage

how I wish I can buy 1 bottle of lacasera for u. nice talk bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koyla: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
eraly:

how I wish I can buy 1 bottle of lacasera for u. nice talk bro
I will be glad Sir
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eraly(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2015
koyla:
I will be glad Sir

grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2015
koyla:
To conclude,
Not by force to use 2/32
Depends on your usage

Segregation. Why separate the two? As far as im concerned they are both same. Mind you, on the pack it was inscribed Hot Note and not Hot Note Pro. Make you no follow Jumia mouth o grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by stormkiid: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Please how do I activate my 3gig free sim from jumia...is it immediately I register it am going to insert it and send the code or am gonna have to wait for 24hours
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
BluePearls:

Segregation. Why separate the two? As far as im concerned they are both same. Mind you, on the pack it was inscribed Hot Note and not Hot Note Pro. Make you no follow Jumia mouth o grin
doesn't change d fact that' its still superior to hot note.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
doesn't change d fact that' its still superior to hot note.

Let's wait for a comparison test. People with Hot Note and Hot Note Pro should run benchmarks test and let's compare both results.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by seyithug(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2015
nani6666:

Camera Ke ? Unless you be woman you shouldn't care about Camera... Besides, even if the Camera is 13MP, you shouldn't expect the picture quality to be anything spectacular... No be today these Chinese companies start to give fictitious camera specs....

In any case, Ultimately the RAM is one of the major things one should consider in a device.... So they gave you upgraded RAM and ROM for just a little over 1K more, you should be happy and rush the phone with immediate alacrity.... Why keep using a 1GB RAM device in this day and age when you can own a 2GB RAM phone for just 1.5K extra ? Be Wise ✔

Bros, if all I needed was the RAM and ROM, I would go for the Innjoo Fire @17,700 with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM , and would ditch the higher camera, processor and screen size and resolution entirely. No be so?

Choices.

Naija mentality, instead of addressing the issue and criticizing Jumia/Infinix, Na to dey make unnecessary excuses 'upandan'
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by rukkyng(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Hello guys do we have a whatapp Group for infinix hot Note users ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2015
nani6666:

1. In any case, Ultimately the RAM is one of the major things one should consider in a device....

2. Why keep using a 1GB RAM device in this day and age when you can own a 2GB RAM phone for just 1.5K extra ? Be Wise ✔

I agree with number one.

2. If I you were given a hot note and hot note pro without telling which is which and ask you to use them without checking the specs, there's a very good chance that you can't tell them apart.

These manufacturers and retailers are just playing on the intelligence of the buying public.

For a product with two variants, the price point should be significant enough to make people differentiate e g N6000.

I believe this is what most people are upset about.

For me, If infinix had added a better display, 4G, gorilla glass, NFC, along side the 2gb /32gb, then I would considered upgrading but for now, I will remain with my infinix hot note till I get the newly announced Meizu m2 note.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koyla: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
BluePearls:

Segregation. Why separate the two? As far as im concerned they are both same similar. Mind you, on the pack it was inscribed Hot Note and not Hot Note Pro. Make you no follow Jumia mouth o grin
Noted Sir, Segregation will keep this topic focus on the hot note.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.