Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,231 members, 7,887,630 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1114266 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by alancash01(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2015
donshady:

Don't mid these bloggers... Very bad Rom

Nothing like misinformation Mr donshady, the rom itself is still in beta phase and not stable yet. Check the review of people using it on other phones... You will likely get the same comment. It was ported and used for a while before uploading. At least appreciate the effort and mind you am not a blogger, I created the blog to share customizations with other Infinix users. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
i need someone to help me downgrade back to KitKat.. I don't mind paying oooo...

I don't have PC to do it my self.....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
donshady:

Ram optimization is very high with that ROM..
Only custom ROM is stable on hot note pro.

Looks okay to me

1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by LeoFish92(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guys I don't know what's wrong with my infinix hotnote, all attempts to tether it to my laptop have failed, it would only open facebook, once I connect my siphon and try to open other sites, it won't work, I've tried pdanet, the same thing, I've tried df tethering fix as well as tether unlocker, both didn't work, I'm confused, could it be because I'm on lollipop? Or because I rooted via recovery? I'm just perplexed
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Harbim11(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hotdiamond:

Xposed is used for UI tweaking mainly for AOSP ROMS
pls i want tobuse xposed installer to change my satatus bar and battery stuff on my hot note pro my phone is rooted pls how do i go about it and is it safe
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
LeoFish92:
Guys I don't know what's wrong with my infinix hotnote, all attempts to tether it to my laptop have failed, it would only open facebook, once I connect my siphon and try to open other sites, it won't work, I've tried pdanet, the same thing, I've tried df tethering fix as well as tether unlocker, both didn't work, I'm confused, could it be because I'm on lollipop? Or because I rooted via recovery? I'm just perplexed

www.ashipaoflagos.xyz will solve your problem
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chyjoey:
its not abt the ram being cool...the apps do restart when minimized..forget that reading.. They just altered the build.prop

Hhehehe. this same allegation. Look bro this is how lollipop works.

anyway, lock the apps you don't want refreshed. see the little padlock on the apps in the multi-tasking view? tap on the padlock to lock those ones u don't want refreshed or closed. chikena
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

I'm having same issue, I flashed wrong ROM(it doesn't power on nor charge), it gives sound whenever connected to PC.
Sp flash tools now give error always "broom error" wen I tried flashing back my kk(a backup dat was made using mtkdroid tool)
Please how do I go abt this?
Will appreciates if u can drop ur number bro
Thanks.

Download the proper stock rom.

Open the phone and disconnect the battery carefully. the battery connector is the small flex on the right hand side of the board facing down.

Then flash with sp flash tools with the battery disconnected
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
4llerbuntu:

anyway, lock the apps you don't want refreshed. see the little padlock on the apps in the multi-tasking view? tap on the padlock to lock those ones u don't want refreshed or closed. chikena

Pls I'm finding it hard to install games on the final lollipop uodate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Harbim11(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
iyke926:
Thanks to Mr Zannx
i want to do this but am scared my phone would get bricked its rooted tho...am using an infinix hot note pro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by melicent: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
My hot note battery is not as it used to be, it's not upto a month I bought the phone pls help me.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Chyjoey(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
4llerbuntu:

I did that ...i even also addef the app to whitelist...it still refreshes..and it sucks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello people, while we are here complaining, infinix are planing on releasing another mind blowing device, before December, click the link below to see the specs
http://www.enochtek.com/2015/10/infinix-to-launch-another-device-with.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Harbim11:
i want to do this but am scared my phone would get bricked its rooted tho...am using an infinix hot note pro

If you have u flashed cwm? Backed up your current rom?? Then dude, you got nothing to be scared of.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
LeoFish92:

Use the Pda stuff... Forget tether unlocker.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Gheritage(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls, I need your help on my INFINIx403...I don't know why the data puts itself on mode when I off it, and same goes the wifi. when I'm playing video there's always a pause and play and lastly, there is this form of auto downloading of series of applications which is making me get irritated with the phone...Pls gurus...what do I do at this juncture?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by LeoFish92(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
iyke926:

Use the Pda stuff... Forget tether unlocker.

I'm trying that.. .no way
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
LeoFish92:

I'm trying that.. .no way

How strong is the network in your hood? I even surf with speed of 30kb/s on PC at times. Check the connections well.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gheritage:
Pls, I need your help on my INFINIx403...I don't know why the data puts itself on mode when I off it, and same goes the wifi. when I'm playing video there's always a pause and play and lastly, there is this form of auto downloading of series of applications which is making me get irritated with the phone...Pls gurus...what do I do at this juncture?

For the auto-downloading thing, go to google playstore and turn it off. If you are using any app like battery doctor...check the profile you are currently using... If Wi-Fi is on, just turn it off and do same to data.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tvaddict:

No bro, itts not giving any sound
try charging it continuously, then connect with PC again
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

I'm having same issue, I flashed wrong ROM(it doesn't power on nor charge), it gives sound whenever connected to PC.
Sp flash tools now give error always "broom error" wen I tried flashing back my kk(a backup dat was made using mtkdroid tool)
Please how do I go abt this?
Will appreciates if u can drop ur number bro
Thanks.
give me yours, and I'll add you
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by daremarvell: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Tecno 8H Droipad and Lenovo A30-70 tab are available now at N31,000 and N27,500 respectively . Contact Daremarvellous, trusted Jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by bdmaverick(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hey guys which custom Rom is the best for hot note pro?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
udemzy101:
i need someone to help me downgrade back to KitKat.. I don't mind paying oooo...

I don't have PC to do it my self.....

whats your location? grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
BluePearls:

whats your location? grin

Lagos... Ojodu berger
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Debetimi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
please advise.. I want to go for this phone it has all the specs I need but I'm not quite sure if its still a good idea considering the fact that infinix may roll out something much better in the coming months.. what do I do?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Jazzygrafix(m): 2:16am On Oct 17, 2015
iyke926:

For the auto-downloading thing, go to google playstore and turn it off. If you are using any app like battery doctor...check the profile you are currently using... If Wi-Fi is on, just turn it off and do same to data.

Abeg which custom ROM am I seeing there @the Screenshots, or is it mere Gravity Box tweaks?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2015
udemzy101:

Lagos... Ojodu berger

if you can find your way to Ikeja (C-V), ill do it for you.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 4:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Debetimi:
please advise.. I want to go for this phone it has all the specs I need but I'm not quite sure if its still a good idea considering the fact that infinix may roll out something much better in the coming months.. what do I do?

Wait patiently for the Hot Note 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 17, 2015
BluePearls:

if you can find your way to Ikeja (C-V), ill do it for you.

Wow... Pls drop your contact... I just finish downloading the stock rom...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2015
BluePearls:

Wait patiently for the Hot Note 2 grin

Abeg no tempt me ooo boss na so we gada wait 4 pro noe u don start ba.. grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2015
udemzy101:

Wow... Pls drop your contact... I just finish downloading the stock rom...

for a fee of course... need to buy diapers, baby is getting cranky.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.