Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,409 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

How To Know If You Are Stupid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Know If You Are Stupid. (782 Views)

Uyo: A City Of Young And Stupid, S3x And Shame / Akwa Ibom People Are Stupid - Apc Chieftain / Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are Stupid. by Tgold1(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.

Stupidity is When:

1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.

2) You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?

3) You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE

4) You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR.

5) You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account for missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?

6) You go church, bus station, mosque, school, boko haram bomb you, yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019, ARE YOU A LEARNER?

7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE,FGCs went on you knw the agreement is still nt yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ till 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?

coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen, over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ till 2019, DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?

"THAT IS JUST A SIMPLE DEFINATION OF STUPIDITY"

"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE"

NOW TELL ME........

ARE YOU AMONG THESE SET OF PEOPLE

bring on ur critics and bash me well o, d truth still remains.....

Pull off ma boxers, smell it and run out of thread...

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Are Stupid. by mcdc: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Don't wait for GEJ TO SOLVE YOUR FAMILY PROBLEM. BLAME YOUR BACK GROUND MAN! You don't need GEJ to farm rice or maize ...................

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If You Are Stupid. by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Stupid is when you chose a geriatric illiterate sectional despotic bigot as an agent of change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Are Stupid. by SkyBlue1: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2015
mcdc:
Don't wait for GEJ TO SOLVE YOUR FAMILY PROBLEM. BLAME YOUR BACK GROUND MAN! You don't need GEJ to farm rice or maize ...................

But Nigerians need Jonathan to fix what he was voted in to fix and he has failed. Hence the need for change. No personal beef, it is just that simple. It is called democracy.
Re: How To Know If You Are Stupid. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2015
SkyBlue1:

But Nigerians need Jonathan to fix what he was voted in to fix and he has failed. Hence the need for change. No personal beef, it is just that simple. It is called democracy.

You lazy lout
Re: How To Know If You Are Stupid. by SkyBlue1: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You lazy lout

Address the issues.
Re: How To Know If You Are Stupid. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Address the issues.

I already have.

You need to wake up to reality and stop believing in fairy tales

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Stupid. by SkyBlue1: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I already have.

You need to wake up to reality and stop believing in fairy tales

As I suspected, you have nothing of substance to offer so I am going to move on.

For other people who are reading and might still be open to a different Nigeria, I am sure you can make up your minds. A man could not address basic core issues which he campaigned on in 5 years as the president of the country, does it sound likely he would address those issues if given another four years? That same man was also governor of Bayelsa state and yet no one is able to point to any thing he achieved in that state, is that a man that can perform in the next four years, a man who has poor history of performance? No light, insecurity, high youth unemployment, immense levels of corruption, impunity. People who have brains, use it. For the others who don't, carry on as usual, there is nothing to say to you.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How General Buhari Had Been Dodging Debating With President Jonathan / We Achieved Aims Of Card Reader’s Testing – INEC / APC Tout Grammatical Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.