Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 (616 Views)

Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 6 / Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network gidola won / Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 by newmuzik: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Now guys same rule applies... If you are new on this check my nairaland profile for authenticity. Good luck....

http://www.browngarri.com

Re: Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 by vjsmiles: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
sperm
condom shocked
Re: Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 by newmuzik: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
sperm
condom shocked

close but no dice!!!!

You comment on the page not here bro
Re: Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 by newmuzik: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
we need a winner
Re: Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 by gidola(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bros, d questions too hard, d closest answer is d winner
Re: Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 5 by newmuzik: 4:11am On Mar 08, 2015
whats hard about this

Today’s Riddle

. I am something, I am being forced out into the dark with my brothers and most times no one makes it out alive.. What am I?
Ans: Sperm (Sperm released in the viggina)

.What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
Ans: A coat of paint

. Everyone knows America’s 4th of July and the significance, When is Nigeria’s 4th of July?
Ans: Nigeria's 4th of July is a day after 3rd of July

.I am soft and can be hard, I am satisfying and yet filling…Ladies love me guys cant live without me.What am I?
Ans: Food

What is hard here? Its very logical, one needs to think deep....... These are high school riddles from yankee

visit www.browngarri.com for more

(1) (Reply)

Inec Champ League Final Pdp Fc Vs Apc Fc / Lolz....please Comment On This. / Akpors And John’s Commerce Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.