Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (34912 Views)

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by HzRF(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
lastpage:

Not rocket Science!
Buhari does not have UNLIMITED MONEY to spend on election,...Unlike Jonathan who has his hand on the National Treasury and is bankrupting the country financially, sharing Dollars here and there!

Buhari has to chose his "battles" carefully, to maximise the "returns".....as we approach the "final lap".

Only a fool will expect him to "include himself" in such a large rally, when he knows he will just be back from a trip the previous day!
Wetin? That cant be so difficult to grasp now?

Having said that, this "MOVEMENT" is BIGGER than Buhari as a person, even though he is the "symbol" of the CHANGE!
Go online and watch the massive crowd..... such that even Jonathan's DOLLARS could not command.

Like #OBJ will say "[size=18pt]Anything But Jonathan" will do at this point[/size]! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Lolz
All d state gov contributing to his campaign are what

Continue to fool ursef

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Franky9584(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hahaha, na like dis u wan take rule 9ja? Abeg GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by cinedu(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
anonimi:
why did u live d names of the stainless ones out if u aint biased APC members who were formal PDP members are those who realised themselves and are retracing their footsteps for the fear of God

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by tsdarkside(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz

Continue to fool ursef

sharrap...you dont insult lastpage...

lastpage writes,,,,YOU LISTEN!!!!!

idiat... angry angry angry
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by lastpage: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
All encompassing kó non-encompassing nì.

Jet -LAG is coined from the word time-LAG which is a lapse in time (like moving too quickly across several time zones) and the effect this lag has on the body via flight is known aptly as Jet-lag....If you are looking for ethnic bigotism as it is common in the Janjaweede party and her boko haram sympathising leaders look into the mirror.

Okay, its obvious that you have comprehension problems!

Jet => has to do with Flight

Time => has to do with time

Both has "Lag" attached to them.

When we ask you to go to a proper school .......instead of hawking in Traffic or selling FAKE products, you wont heed the admonition!

I wont argue with you on this, knowing you have never even experienced it once.
You erroneously think we are talking about "Pot-Hole Lag" abi? grin grin

Clueless Fl@t heads backing the wrong horse since 1966!

Lastpage!
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Charlotte15: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:
Behold the fraudster associated with GEJ and now deceiving mumu like the OP. GEJ is just a terrible President who attracts and empower the worst and most disgusting human-being. Typical that this fraudster called Aye Dee knows the reality of Jet Lag yet he takes to the net to try and deceive unexposed Villagers as Okupe, Omokri, Abati , Maku et al have been doing for the past 5 years. Look at the "psychologically disturbed" fraudster attaching himself to the GEJ project. Laughable really yet totally predictable and expected.

http://africamusiclaw.com/audio-interview-ex-wife-of-ayedee-aka-mukhtar-alexander-daniyan-comes-forward-with-damning-allegations-of-fraud/

That Ayedee is a Fraudster of the highest level. He needs the money to pay child support. Lazy bones.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by IBBMAC: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
HIS CONSPICUOUS ABSENCE IS NOT UNCONNECTED WITH THE PRESSURE MOUNTED ON HIM BY NIGERIANS TO ATTEND A COMPUTER TUTORIALS FOR THE UPCOMING JAMB (CBT) EXAMS

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by dubbiskelly(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
voltron:

baskardifoool

Lol at baskardifoool grin
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by dabigwalls: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
agabaI23:
You are blaming it on jetlag? Well considering his age, he can take one week to recover. It is understandable

According to you guys anyway, Buhari left here on the 19th and was able to attend a media interview in London the following day, less than a day after arrival. I think answering questions would have been more affected by jetlag than just walking on the street or just showing face before withdrawing.

Brilliant submission. I'm undecided but it's like APC folks are too overly emotional to allow simple objectivity.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by anonimi: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
stronger:
Also there was NO RALLY in London. There was a meet organised by some women in London. Buhari was NOT meant to be there. Please note that it was just a sit-down meet.

Do you know better than Oyegun, LIE Mohammed, El-Rufai etc

Buhari absent at APC rally in London
By NAN / February 25, 2015

General Muhammed Buhari, the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate in the 2015 presidential election, on Tuesday failed to attend the presidential rally organised by APC Diaspora Community in the United Kingdom. Buhari arrived in London last Thursday and was scheduled to meet with the Nigerian community, APC supporters in UK and give a talk later in the week at Chatham House, the Royal Institute of Public Affairs. However, APC supporters across the UK who converged at the Everlasting Arms Ministries Church in East London for the presidential rally, were disappointed when the party flag bearer did not turn up.

Although no reason was given for his absence, the party’s spokesman, Lai Mohammed, debunked rumours that Buhari was ill, adding that the rally was not part of Buhari’s itinerary. Mohammed said since the APC candidate arrived in the UK, he had been meeting and consulting with political leaders, while also having some rest after his energy-sapping nationwide campaign. He, however, assured those present that Buhari would be at the Chatham House event billed for February 26. While speaking on the party’s manifesto, Mohammed said the APC would tackle corruption, generate employment and introduce a nine-year free compulsory education to eradicate illiteracy. He said: “APC is committed to fighting corruption in the country by ensuring discipline, honesty, hard work and merit,” Mohammed said.

Also speaking, the APC governorship candidate for Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, tasked the Diaspora to take advantage of the upcoming elections to move Nigeria in the right direction. El-rufai, who fielded questions on the engagement of the Diaspora in nation building, urged the people to encourage their families and associates in Nigeria to vote APC into power. The former FCT Minister, who also dispelled rumours of Buhari’s ill health, said the APC presidential flag bearer had the requisite experience, given his age at 73, to serve Nigeria. He said: “When nations go through trauma, they normally go for older leaders who are more tolerant, focused and prepared to create a younger generation of leaders. “That was the case in South Africa and China. “For Nigeria, Buhari will bring about stability and peace we yearn for.”

Also speaking, the APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, told the supporters that the party’s strength was in its desire to change Nigeria. While appealing for the Diaspora support in the upcoming polls, Odigie-Oyegun called on the international community to assist Nigeria sustain democracy. “We are calling on our foreign friends not to help APC but to ensure that the right thing is done in Nigeria,” Oyegun said.

Culled from: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/buhari-absent-at-apc-rally-in-london/

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
myhoodlink:
They should allow him rest joor. Are they thinking he's Obj who still score goals at old age? No one can cheat nature. That's a fact of life. The spirit may be willing but the body is weak. God bless Nigeria. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by lastpage: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz

Continue to fool ursef

When l see a Sa TAN oid who registers Dec 27, 2014, l know better not to engage them.
Stewpidity is when a young man of your age, posts rubbish on Nairaland, using "I-better-pass" Generator..... and still shouts GEJ till 3099! grin

See your mates below! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by TEFON4: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
PDP should tell Nigerians programmes they have for us and leave APC alone.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by adenine02: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
May God rule ur life d way Apc is ruling Lagos
Am from lagos, I don't live in lagos and I don't know what APC are doing in lagos
Buh d good tins I av seen on TV abt lagos I'll say "amen"
So pls Do desame to my prayer.
No offence
No insult

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by lastpage: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
agabaI23:
You are blaming it on jetlag? Well considering his age, he can take one week to recover. It is understandable

According to you guys anyway, Buhari left here on the 19th and was able to attend a media interview in London the following day, less than a day after arrival. I think answering questions would have been more affected by jetlag than just walking on the street or just showing face before withdrawing.

dabigwalls:

Brilliant submission. I'm undecided but it's like APC folks are too overly emotional to allow simple objectivity.

Really?
A 15Km WALK, in Lagos sun, amongst hundreds of thousands of roaring supporters .... is LESS ENERGY SAPPING...... than standing on the SAME SPOT and answering A FEW QUESTIONS in the "cool weather" of London?

Cheesox Christ of Otuoke! shocked shocked shocked

I give up on you guys because your "comboluted reasoning pattern" defies logic! cry cry

Lastpage!

BTW; No one has factored-in the "personal safety" of Buhari into this matter ..... going by the level of DESPERATION of Jonathan... anything can still happen. undecided
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by ajebuter(f): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:
You guys are all shameless including the attention-seeking 'ashewo' called Aye Dee who is just 'chopping' GEJ's dollar FFK and Okupe-style. I can't blame you guys for not understanding the meaning of jet lag because non of you have ever sat in a plane let alone travelled anywhere in one. Buhari arrived Nigeria yesterday on a flight from the UK and he is allowed, as all travellers of all age, to take it easy for a day or so after arriving from a long flight because of jet lag. Anyway, the OP is a village illiterate and the same chap who claimed a BA commercial flight "sneaked" Buhari into Nigeria. Not surprised to see he is here showing his ignorance while other unexposed villager egg him on. At least Aye Dee has flown in a Plane before but , as with every mercenary connected to campaigning for GEJ, he prefers to deceive ill-exposed Olodo Villagers like the OP. Pathetic to see you laughable villager singing and dancing for the oppressors who have ensured that you have never flown in a plane at your age.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/may/19/how-recover-from-jet-lag

Sorry to contradict you, but jet lag only happens after a flight between two countries with diffrent time zones.

England and Nigeria have virtually thesame time zones or at most one hour difference.

So jet lag for GMB doesnt occur at all.

Lets be honest, the dude is old and should be a stateman and not president - wanna-be.

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
truenorth:
Guys, please, Let this Man be, Focus on Issues. PDP should campaign and tell us what they have to offer. I dont have power in my house and you are telling me that Buhari has refused to participate in a 15km Walk. If I were him too, i wont participate. I will reserve my Energy for the Issue based campaign ahead,

If you vote a sick man to lead u.. Power won't be a problem for u, but u won't even have a house. You will go frm frying pan to fire

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by retsonbiz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Unfortunately those Lies cannot hold? PDP will keep seeking ghost where there are none..

Buhari is engaged in Sokoto;

https://www.nairaland.com/2183697/general-buhari-pays-visit-shehu

dabigwalls:

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Firefire:
..................... shocked..............................

Pa Buhari confirmed he is not fit to march with only ONE Million Nigerians for just one day, ?

How then can he rule & MARCH with ONE HUNDRED & 60 MILLION Nigerians for 1,460 days? (365 x 4)?
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by ichidodo: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
lastpage:
[s]

Okay, its obvious that you have comprehension problems!

Jet => has to do with Flight

Time => has to do with time

Both has "Lag" attached to them.

When we ask you to go to a proper school .......instead of hawking in Traffic or selling FAKE products, you wont heed the admonition!

I wont argue with you on this, knowing you have never even experienced it once.
You erroneously think we are talking about "Pot-Hole Lag" abi? grin grin

Clueless Fl@t heads backing the wrong horse since 1966!

Lastpage![/s]
Cause
Jet lag is a CHRONOBIOLOGICAL DISORDER,[2]
similar to issues often induced by shift
work and the circadian rhythm sleep
disorders . WHEN TRAVELLING ACROSS A NUMBER OF TIMEZONES , the body clock
(circadian rhythm) will be out of
synchronization with the destination
time, as it experiences daylight and
darkness contrary to the rhythms to
which it has grown accustomed. The
body's natural pattern is upset, as the
rhythms that dictate times for eating,
sleeping, hormone regulation and body
temperature variations no longer
correspond to the environment nor to
each other in some cases. To the degree
that the body cannot immediately realign
these rhythms, it is jet lagged. www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/jet-lag/basics/definition/con-20032662...A simple research online is all we need to burst your fake propaganda instead trading words with a rabid dog foaming at the mouth with fetid breath like its master thieffnubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by HzRF(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
lastpage:

When l see a Sa TAN oid who registers Dec 27, 2014, l know better not to engage them.
Stewpidity is when a young man of your age, posts rubbish on Nairaland, using "I-better-pass" Generator..... and still shouts GEJ till 3099! grin

See your mates below! undecided
Gullibility is when u think everyone is living in mediocrity like u

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by HzRF(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

sharrap...you dont insult lastpage...

lastpage writes,,,,YOU LISTEN!!!!!

idiat... angry angry angry
Who is this inconsequential fool
Lastpage ko
Middlepage nii

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by seunlayi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
kaecy5:
ApC should tell nigerians what program they have for us.
I am tired of hearing change. Change from what to what. How do they want to achieve this change.
What are their plans for the economy. For agriculture etc. No plans.
For those that think the dollar to naira ratio is a measure of the economy.well try and remember 2 country currency is involved here. Even if Nigeria economy is stagnant the U.S.A economy have recovered from the downturn so the dollars is inherently stronger. The naira would still look bad.
Show me apc plans and indices to correct this. When pa gmb is afraid to debate. Afraid to march. Afraid to talk to nigerians even at rally.
He will only talk to foreigners by reading prepared speech.
If gmb values u as a nigerian let him honor u and talk to u his supporters for only 5mins.
Firefire:
..................... shocked..............................

Pa Buhari confirmed he is not fit to march with only ONE Million Nigerians for just one day, ?

How then can he rule & MARCH with ONE HUNDRED & 60 MILLION Nigerians for 1,460 days? (365 x 4)?

Buhari is a waste of time for APC and even if he wins, a lot of his supporters will be the first to commit suicide because disappointment awaits them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by deadZONE: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
hehehehehe,sick sick man cant rule use again when we already have a healthy president.

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by udy4real(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Una wan kill person?

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
adenine02:

Am from lagos, I don't live in lagos and I don't know what APC are doing in lagos
Buh d good tins I av seen on TV abt lagos I'll say "amen"
So pls Do desame to my prayer.
No offence
No insult
And Amen to d looting Tinubu is looting there to you

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Being a cattle rearer is better than being a thief,fraudstar,liar and embezzler

but buhari is all of these now?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:
You guys are all shameless including the attention-seeking 'ashewo' called Aye Dee who is just 'chopping' GEJ's dollar FFK and Okupe-style. I can't blame you guys for not understanding the meaning of jet lag because non of you have ever sat in a plane let alone travelled anywhere in one. Buhari arrived Nigeria yesterday on a flight from the UK and he is allowed, as all travellers of all age, to take it easy for a day or so after arriving from a long flight because of jet lag. Anyway, the OP is a village illiterate and the same chap who claimed a BA commercial flight "sneaked" Buhari into Nigeria. Not surprised to see he is here showing his ignorance while other unexposed villager egg him on. At least Aye Dee has flown in a Plane before but , as with every mercenary connected to campaigning for GEJ, he prefers to deceive ill-exposed Olodo Villagers like the OP. Pathetic to see you laughable villager singing and dancing for the oppressors who have ensured that you have never flown in a plane at your age.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/may/19/how-recover-from-jet-lag

what made the APC fools to fix the march today wen they knew buhari may be tired from that long journey? is this how clueless the whle APC team are?

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:

It is just pathetic to see how ill-exposed some of these Villagers are. Still they will never have the sense to shut their ignorant mouth and must disgrace themselves daily with their illiterate and village utterance . As they say "empty barrels make the most noise".

-its like u dey london o, u just dey call all nigerians village people.
isoryt.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by adenine02: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And Amen to d looting Tinubu is looting there to you
I did see dt on TV here
Tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Voluntary Offshore Assets Regularisation Scheme (VOARS) / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.