Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,168 members, 7,970,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:16 PM

Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election (687 Views)

Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by ShowYourCertificate: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi, on Friday commenced door-to-door campaign in the 21 local government areas of the state for the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan.

To ensure the success of the exercise, the party had constituted contact and mobilisation committees to coordinate the campaigns in all the council areas.

Mr Hassan Salawu, the state Chairman of the party, who made the announcement on Friday in Lokoja, urged PDP members to work for the success of the president and other candidates of the party.

He urged them to put aside acrimony and animosity, adding that they should ensure that the interest of the party prevail over their personal interest.

In his remark, Gov. Idris Wada urged the people of the state to vote for the PDP and its candidates, saying the state had immensely benefited from Jonathan’s administration.

Wada, who is the state coordinator, PDP Presidential campaign committee, appealed to the people to support the party and its candidates to enable them enjoy the dividends of democracy.

A former governor of the state, Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, pledged that the party would ensure victory for Jonathan and all other candidates in the elections.
http://leadership.ng/news/politics/415742/kogi-pdp-begins-door-to-door-campaigns-for-jonathans-re-election
Re: Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by ShowYourCertificate: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Kogi is already in PDP's bag. Jonathan will win massively in Kogi as well as other states in the middle-belt. This is how to campaign and not to go to Chatham House. I hope APC is learning.
Re: Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by temitemi1(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Apc is non-existing in kogi State! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by Rilwayne001: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Kogi is already in PDP's bag. Jonathan will win massively in Kogi as well as other states in the middle-belt. This is how to campaign and not to go to Chatham House. I hope APC is learning.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DREAM SIRE..
DREAM ON

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by Tolupride(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He go shock u,
Who go vote mad man Wada and his party
oga u beta wake up from ur dream
Re: Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by englishmart(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2015
that awful moment you can't find your credentials, and you'll be like "mom!, Dad! Was Buhari here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
englishmart:
that awful moment you can't find your credentials, and you'll be like "mom!, Dad! Was Buhari here?
That awful moment when you stole your mum's money and she be like;
englishmart, why did you steal my money? and you be like; But Jonathan said stealing is not corruption tongue

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election by englishmart(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Orijin101:

That awful moment when you stole your mum's money and she be like;
englishmart, why did you steal my money? and you be like; But Jonathan said stealing is not corruption tongue

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
lol.... No disturb me jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari Would Head To Sambisa After Polls” - Doyin Okupe / General Agwai Was Sacked For Refusing To Use SURE-P Funds To Support Gej Campaig / Opinion: Is Jonathan’s 'wife' Also The First Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.