Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,475 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (150291 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2015
farano:
Yes grin
farano...i cant woo you na....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Lol.I am not going to be available for this,due to some behind the scene issues.
You grab??
"behind the scene" or is your boyfrien on Nairaland,even if he is,ah didn't grab anything oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
farano...i cant woo you na....
CharlesNneji1 pls come n see o....he said he can't woo a lady grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2015
farano:
CharlesNneji1 pls come n see o....he said he can't woo a lady grin
Lol...i can probably woo a lady....buh i wont woo you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
Why? cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2015
reminiscing:

You are goodlooking, don't blush!!!!

Thanks,,but compliments like that won't score you enough points to get to woo me. I'm not that easy you know? smileytongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
You scared? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

You scared? cheesy
Lol...scared ke?....its more like have known her too well....wooing her wont be interesting like that....newbies are prefarrable option.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2015
farano:
Why? cry
i replied through naijaboiy...check.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...scared ke?....its more like have known her too well....wooing her wont be interesting like that....newbies are prefarrable option.
Alright sha!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...scared ke?....its more like have known her too well....wooing her wont be interesting like that....newbies are preferable option.
Yea that's true sha.

There are lots of newbies o,,better pick one cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea that's true sha.

There are lots of newbies o,,better pick one cheesy

Lol..i dont even know them...you can introduce them to me....lemme acess them
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Lol.I am not going to be available for this,due to some behind the scene issues.
You grab??
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by uchman(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Many to choose from...
hmmmm!
Beautiful angels,
Elentraceey!!
Is ok!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
Don't worry you'll be seeing them around cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
Access Bank.

Where have you been?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Sleep has eluded me and I'm gonna meet the effects when its time to wake up sad
shocked to see you were still here at this time... cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't worry you'll be seeing them around cheesy
Oga you don pick?cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey I'm gonna woo u sweetheart but I need good competition *kiss*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
bro i dey oh...na observing things

So u no wan toast babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Access Bank.

Where have you been?
have been around oh...buh i dont comment much....longest time oh..who re you wooing
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2015
MuhdG:

So u no wan toast babe
i don marry na....and my wife dae NL
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Oga you don pick?cheesy
Lol...na siddon look mode I dey o cheesy

You nkor?

You no go woo your babe of that year cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
have been around oh...buh i dont comment much....longest time oh..who re you wooing
been long I read ur comment.

Hope life is cool.......

Woo kee, I no go woo anybody bro.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Blackett:
Set her on "fire" cheesy
gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:
Lol
Woo somebody joor
Cant u c that girl wants u
Who is wooing you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...na siddon look mode I dey o cheesy

You nkor?

You no go woo your babe of that year cheesy
Nah, I no dey see her online again.

Nah observing things me too dey.grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol

Woo somebody joor
Cant u c that girl wants u
Which girl? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
been long I read ur comment.

Hope life is cool.......

Woo kee, I no go woo anybody bro.
Yeah....life is cool oh...buh the weather is too hot.....you no woo last year...you no wan woo dis year again...wetin happen na
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nah, I no dey see her online again.

Nah observing things me too dey.grin
All of us con dey observe grin

All these new guys for here no wan test their skills.

Ipledge,,ronald4lif,,alberto2k,,zick19,,Vjsmiles...howfar na? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao..fìmìlè angry
Maka why? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Deejavuu:

It's Naijaboiy i want wink.I will woo him when it's time.

Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102) (Reply)

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.