Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,585 members, 7,905,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire (1294 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by frank317: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
I was just wondering... Hell ice would be more fun than hell fire. In hell ice we could build hell ice mansion...hell ice weapon to fight fellow condemned demons and throw ice at each other.

I specifically will break devil's head with a big block of ice.

Someone please tell our Almighty loving God who made hell for his loving creation............................................WE NEED ICE NOT FIRE!!!!

Sorry guys... Sometimes my imagination runs wilder than I can control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Either way is not fun at all...remember ur n*ked in hell...no selling of fur coats in hell ice grin.... U will freeze ur n*ked soul in the wilderness of ice... cool

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by frank317: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Either way is not fun at all...remember ur n*ked in hell...no selling of fur coats in hell ice grin.... U will freeze ur n*ked soul in the wilderness of ice... cool

No...I will b spiritual, remember, my flesh must have rotten six feet down below....its gonna b spiritual soul verses spiritual ice baby

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by LarrySun(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
What makes you believe in hell?
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by frank317: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
LarrySun postt=31395293:
What makes you believe in hell?

Belief?? U must be joking right?
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by LarrySun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
frank317:

Belief?? U must be joking right?
Lol! I was surprised.
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by ijobaooorun(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
It ℓ̊s finished grin grin grin grin
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by silverdam(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bros frank317, please I need ur permission to copy your story "The Perfect Couple (adults Only)" on my blog. Please bro, I love the story... Please, I will surely credit you as the writer of the story
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by silverdam(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
frank317:
I was just wondering... Hell ice would be more fun than hell fire. In hell ice we could build hell ice mansion...hell ice weapon to fight fellow condemned demons and throw ice at each other.

I specifically will break devil's head with a big block of ice.

Someone please tell our Almighty loving God who made hell for his loving creation............................................WE NEED ICE NOT FIRE!!!!

Sorry guys... Sometimes my imagination runs wilder than I can control.
Bros frank317, please I need ur permission to copy your story "The Perfect Couple (adults Only)" on my blog. Please bro, I love the story... Please, I will surely credit you as the writer of the story
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by frank317: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
silverdam:

The story is not complete... Except if u want to paste it like that... And when u get to the end and if people like but... I let me know
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by HCpaul(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
You don't know hell. Too much of heat is dangerous, and likewise too much of cold. Whether ice or fire, hell is hell, and unbearable.
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by SIRANDREWS: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hell fire isn't such a bad idea. It'd be fun!
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by silverdam(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
frank317:

The story is not complete... Except if u want to paste it like that... And when u get to the end and if people like but... I let me know
Oh kk, thank you very much... Really appreciate it, I actually tot u completed the story.
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by mumumugu(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
I prefer earth
Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by allanphash7(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
There is no hell, there is no heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Hell Ice To Hell Fire by Niflheim(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
The scandinavians had an "Ice Hell"!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do With My Old Bible If I Buy A New One? / Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists / Defending the Doctrine of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.