Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,716 members, 7,938,178 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

What To Do During Your Holidays? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do During Your Holidays? (851 Views)

Easter: FG Declares March 25, March 28 As Public Holidays / FG Declares Public Holidays On Dec 25th, 26th & January1st / Do We Have Too Many Public Holidays In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do During Your Holidays? by layoh(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2006
i am holidays from the university,and there is really nothing for me to do.i am bored stiff.i have tried all the normal stuff;going to computer school,driving school,learning something,been to cinemas,even hanging out with friends and that has its limits.slacking around everyday is not fulfilling,infact it is driving me nuts!
this is Lagos,there is no way that there can not be anything for me to do,or not?
[b][/b] does anyone have any bright ideasor is there really nothing to do?
Re: What To Do During Your Holidays? by eslynera(f): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2007
urrrrrrm, i don't know what other people would do, but when i'm in my holidays I RAISE MY TALENTS. (SINGIN AND DANCIN AND ACTING.)
i record my self then i let it play while i dance after it. I also take dancing lessons.
I visit friends, and share wit em news, somethin we call "NYUKI" which means " A BEE." if you follow bees, you'll get honey.
so follow someone and get d most recent news wink
I also roam arround town, and do some shopping, since i couldn't do it when i was at school.
stay on the internet.
MMMMH, my cell phone is the most funnest thing in d world, Chattin through phones/but it's just wierd when u don't know who you're chattin with. undecided
whatelse?? nuffin cheesy
Re: What To Do During Your Holidays? by chrisjonson: 7:29pm On Aug 04
The best time to visit Kenya for a safari is during the dry seasons from June to October and January to February. This period offers optimal wildlife viewing as animals gather around water sources. Kenya safari holidays 2025 often include special itineraries tailored to the peak game-viewing seasons. Additionally, this is the ideal time to witness the Great Migration in the Maasai Mara.

(1) (Reply)

Am New In Nairaland. / Fresh / Respecting The Rules Sets Your Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.