Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,532 members, 7,948,044 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP (30253 Views)

See Photos Of Aisha Buhari,Shettima sharing Food To IDPs In Kaga, Borno State / Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by tonquendo4u(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:
go and die. This march makes sense oo. Before you guys said we paid 10k to all the participants. Now they are not up to 10k. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves. Whenever I see people like you, I just remember that my monkey has a little sense
senseless aboki. Keep living in a fool's paradise. U hv bn so blinded by ur criminal Oga, Mr Tinubu dt u can't even identify ur left from ur right. Oh yes members.thats what u are.d criminals use u people and u are happy serving dem.dont go n get a life.
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by tbaba1234: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2015
No 10

Characteristics of GEJ supporters

I. Supporter 1 has not had power for more than 2 hours this week, he spends more than half of his Salary on petrol and uses what is left to come online to scream GEJ till 2019.

Ii. Supporter 2 is a paid agent, feed him and he will speak for you, he works for the highest bidder.

Iii. Supporter 3 just hates hausa-fulanis, it does not matter whether GEJ is the best, as long as the opponent is hausa- fulani, GEJ gets his vote. This person will tell you: 'if only APC chose fashola'. Oh wait, fashola is a hausa slave.

Iv. Supporter 4 says GEJ is chosen by God afterall he knees at every church, this supporter has never voted a non christian in his life and abstained from voting when yaradua went against Buhari.

V. Supporter 5 is a student struggling to get a BSc but would call Buhari, a graduate of the US war college, with a diploma equivalent to a masters degree today an illiterate. What irony!!!

Vi. Supporter 6 feels Buhari is too old so would rather retain incompetent leadership.

Vii. Supporter 7 has a relation in power or gains from government.

Viii. Supporter 8 thinks Buhari is an extremist despite the fact that Buhari fought and defeated extremists in his time as head of state, leading from the front. He remains the only Nigerian ruler to have comprehensively defeated a militia. (Biafra was a conventional army)

Ix. Supporter 9 can't explain why he hates Buhari. A weird mix of tribo-religious sentiments.

X. Supporter 10 believes APC is responsible for everything, the ekiti tape even though the actors have confessed, the paid protesters against Buhari, global warming, Boko haram, ISIS, Patience diction, why Mr president is ineffective, etc

7 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by josh21: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
And the Commander-In-Chief(jonathan) is aware of this but doing absolutely nada? It's just like your Uncle kidnapping your siblings and your dad who claims to be the "head of the family" continues to fiddle with your mother on bed and in clubs without confronting your uncle. Think broda! Udo diri gi
Kidnap this kidnap that. APC supporters are shameless.What have you done inorder to rescue the girls or you are praying hard for them to remain in captivity so that you can score your cheap political point.A group of locusts.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2015
So, APC is unhappy that our President stated that the Chibok girls are alive ? Oh my God. Is APC wishing the girls are dead ?

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by M4gunners: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Some people just came back Boko Haram strike again for almost 2 weeks NA was killing them . Bokoharam just killed 50 people yesterday. Meanwhile, boko haram claim they have ties with ISIS. This is not Jonathan's fight alone.
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by tbaba1234: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2015
If Jonathan government responded quickly perhaps the girls would have been found.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by tijjanioyan: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2015
gabrol:
The blame game continues. Dont worry we will stil blame APC by time PDP lose the election.
dat one dey sure now
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by johnpalmer774(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2015
tonyot:
Get the documentary on Tinubu. Watch and sincerely ask yourself few questions. Leave party of interest aside. After that, think wisely before you vote. Even APC hasn't denied the video. Hear them: "even if Tinubu rubs Central Bank, we will still go for APC...". It's obvious the know the truth too. You might be craving for better leadership and then run into the worst.
GEJ is doing well. He is human like us. He deserves our support.

GEJ Deserved ur Support not our Support.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by ExInferis(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Boss13:

Thank you for saying everything I intended to say without going through the stress of typing them out. I think the President should caution FFK. If the battle is for the struggle of the undecided, then it should stop because I believe many Nigerians have decided already and provocative statements like this would only heat up the polity. The media campaign of the president should focus on the issues and tell Nigerians what they will do if re-elected, I am yet to read this and at the moment, I am becoming more scared by the day if Jonathan wins the election because I have not read anything positive from his media group and I do not know what he would do in the next 4 years, all I read is transformation agenda and I have yet to fully understand and appreciate what Jonathan's Transformation Agenda is all about.

On the other hand, I feel sorry for the APC because if they do not respond to allegations like this, the vulnerable of gullible public may assume them to be true. However, it is not good for our development and our nascent democracy.

Those who believe PDP propaganda after 16 years of failure that apc is responsible for boko haram, chibok, fuel crisis, power crisis, and mama piss' infertility have gone beyond salvage, and thus have no business voting.

The vote of a lunatic is null and void.

As for the mythical Transformation Agenda, its actually Transmogrification Agenda

Transmogrify means:

to change in appearance or form, especially strangely or grotesquely

Like what PDP has been doing for the past 16 years when they uglified what was once pretty.

4 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2015
olrotimi:

has he taken responsibility for his implicity in the 2011 post election riots?
has he taken responsibility for the lies his party peddled about his certificates resulting from his silence on the matter?
has he taken responsibility by apologizing for his role in overthrowing a democratically elected govt?
has he taken responsibility for the summary killing of nigerians for offenses not worth the death penalty?
Today is Sunday, if anything, be honest with urself and ur creator.

Simply being abreast of current affairs would help you answer those questions! مجنون
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by silvernus0: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:
go and die. This march makes sense oo. Before you guys said we paid 10k to all the participants. Now they are not up to 10k. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves. Whenever I see people like you, I just remember that my monkey has a little sense
Sincerely speakn if changing APC in lagos wil stop d touts,agberos on our roads i tink dis wil be a major achievment 4 lagos, they make life very faustratn nd anoyn 4 comuters.even wen u r in ur private car nd watch how dey extort nd fight drivers nd conductors u wil be griefed wt anger . bt wat do u do? d sitn gov. suports dem.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by tijjanioyan: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2015
tonquendo4u:
Did u say 10000?i witnessed d march.dose people no reach 5k.na only agberos n alayes do d March. Change is what we need in Lagos. Everybody is tired of agberoism.
how does dis concern d topic abi u just dey wake 4rm slp?
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2015
josh21:
Kidnap this kidnap that. APC supporters are shameless.What have you done inorder to rescue the girls or you are praying hard for them to remain in captivity so that you can score your cheap political point.A group of locusts.

With the level and number of vocabularies in your writing, one would think you are mentally alright. But it takes deep insight to know that you are actually deranged.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by opeyemikara(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Mumu talk, why won't we blame them?grin cos they are d nigeria army and the president of d coountry. Brainless FFk
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by Fourwinds: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Politicians always blame blame blame. dis is act of laziness. I don't think America leaders will behave like dis. nonsense dey smell sha
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by toyoutoyou: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Pls don't ever menttion that as a point to tackle the Jonathan's administration anymore.The issue of barreness is not somethg to mock others with.I hate PDP with all passion but I will never speak of PEJ's unpleasnat situation anyhow because only God has the best of the situation in his control.Thanks bro.We shall win the presidential election and APC will be celebrated for the best leadership by his special grace in Jesus name.
change9ja:
In other news PEJ blames APC for her infertility
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc, the assembly of terrorists! GEJ till 2019!!!
No point,they will never get any point. Munmuns.
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by lufseg(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
Redoil:
APC are the ones that kidnapp those lovely shildren just to score cheap point in polls against gej
it only a fool dat tlk lyk dis. y cnt ur GEJ prove dem wrong den

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by mrmetoo1: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Assuming the Chibok problem is an American issue, and Obama is being questioned about it; he's gonna answer as this: our intelligence and security personnel are on top of the situation. We will soon bring back our dear daughters back alive and the Perpetrators will be severely brought to justice.
In Nigeria case; our President answered as thus; I believe they are alive because BH have not hanged or displayed their bodies! . Don't just be a one-way traffic dudes, respect your brain and allow it to function to its full capacity and ability.

It's quite a shame. I don't know how people don't see this. It's such a disgrace that a president will open his mouth and say that. It'll be better to say their conditions are unknown and that through the work of our security forces and prayers from all over the country they'll be brought back safe and sound.

Some of these girls could have died from sickness, we know some of them were raped and got pregnant. They could have died due to the lack of proper healthcare. A host of things could have happened but you decide to base your assumption on hung bodies. I really can't get over it. Jonathan doesn't talk like someone that cares about those girls. Now on a serious issue like this, his campaign manager decides to make it political.

Very very disgusting insensitive set of people. It's very upsetting
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by lufseg(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2015
tonyot:
Get the documentary on Tinubu. Watch and sincerely ask yourself few questions. Leave party of interest aside. After that, think wisely before you vote. Even APC hasn't denied the video. Hear them: "even if Tinubu rubs Central Bank, we will still go for APC...". It's obvious the know the truth too. You might be craving for better leadership and then run into the worst.
GEJ is doing well. He is human like us. He deserves our support.
u said dey didnt denie bt der in court dey said dat 2 prove pdp wrong guy
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by bayulll01(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Here we go again
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by garriboy(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2015
agabusta:
There they go again. Party/govt of bloody excuse-givers. When will they ever bear up responsibility for their failures?

It is time they quit the stage, for the General who is ready to take both the accolades and blame for his actions.
And this is just d problem with you APC suppoters, the only reason you think the general is ready is because he said so (no other concrete reason whatsoever), forgetting that manifestoes from Nigerian politicians is nothing to go by.
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by jaykaylegend(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2015
orobs93:
Ok
Blame seun too
Blame mikel obi
Blame tonto dike
Blame yakubu ayebgeni
Blame Stephen keshi
Blame derenle
Blame wizkid
Blame Adolf hitler
Blame orobs93
them go even blame albert einstein
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by silvernus0: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2015
lufseg:
u said dey didnt denie bt der in court dey said dat 2 prove pdp wrong guy
d court only act wit evidence ,dats if u r smat enough to cover ur as s , we all knw d truth here.
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by mightycrown1(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=17pt]NA WA FOR THESE PEOPLE O. INSTEAD OF THEM TO FACE THEIR TRANSFORMER AGENDA OR WETIN DEN CALL AM, THEY KEPT ON ACCUSING GMB. IF THEM SAY ONE MILLION MATCH AND THEY(PDP) CAN ONLY SENSE 100 MATCH NA PDP PROBLEM OR WHY ARE THEY BORDERED? WHY CANT THEY TOO STAGE THEIR OWN MATCH IN LAGOS AND SEE WHO IS IN CONTROL OF LAGOS, AFTER ALL DOLLAR STILL REMAIN IN NATIONAL TREASURY TO SHARE.
AND FOR THEM TO STILL SAY BUHARI IS THE REASON CHIBOK GIRLS HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED SHOWS THAT THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE NATIONAL GOV TALK LESS OF LAGOS STATE [/size]

[size=20pt]TRANSFORMER AGENDA[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by Osolo1(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2015
Honestly when God is at work,people are still not getting it, we gave uncle Jona our mandate freely in 2011 and not long after he started getting things wrong,2015 is here and all the signs are there that God is presenting us with another opportunity to correct things,with all the exhibition of gross incompetence from top to bottom, its a no brainner that we should just do the right thing and vote for a couragious leader GMB.At least God has been magnanimous enough to keep him hale and hearty to do the needful these country desperately needs.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by joeyekembele: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Icekyng:

Mumu what will u nw say abt fayose and that bulgy eyes FFK...
Abeg move jor

It is still the nature of APC aggression that made you called me a mumu here again. Why is it difficult for you to be civil? Learn civility from the PDP followers pls. Cheers!
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by dinachi(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2015
This outburst confirms that PDP has given up winning. They are saying since they failed to protect and rescue this girls when they were captured that new government of Buhari coming in by May 29 will now bear responsibility.
FFK just confirms that PDP will win!
Re: Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP by Plshavmercyamen: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2015
josh21:
I'm not the Commander In Chief, neither do I control any of the security agencies in the country directly or indirectly hence can't do much to rescue those innocent school lads. The least I can do is to ensure that the president takes care of the primary responsibility of govt(protection of Lifes and properties). How do I do that? To support mr. President who doubles as the C-I-C through prayers and reasonable Info(If & when I have any). But, how can I continue to offer my prayers to a president who ab initio denied the kidnap through his unofficial surrogates? How do I continue to pray for a president that went partying when those gals where wailing, shouting, crying, praying for rescue from their "beloved" country and president which NEVER came? Et al. The most rational thing for me to do, is to pray for my Country and pray for a CHANGE of King Nero in Jonathan. And not to pray for a heartless and conscienceless president with a criminally meek cover. Udo diri gi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 / Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers / Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.