Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,999 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Who Else Does This? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Else Does This? (764 Views)

"Banana Fall On You" What Does This Line Mean In Davido's New Track "Fall"? / What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Does This? by DJEhimond(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2015
I see that most times, when I see movies, I SELDOM read through the credits (cast, crew, location, year of production and the likes), eapecially when its those sets of foreign movies where the text size is extremely small and endless.

Recently, I saw the movie "30 Days In Atlanta", and I liked that "Kim" of a girl, being the first time I saw her, I had to read through the credit to get her real name, who knows!

That happened to be the last time Iremember waiting to read through a movie credit.

Who else does that?
Re: Who Else Does This? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2015
I do especially if I like the theme songs used.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Does This? by bewla(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2015
this sunday try that another time u c
Re: Who Else Does This? by DJEhimond(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2015
bewla:
this sunday try that another time u c

Any problem(s) with Sundays sire?
Re: Who Else Does This? by bewla(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2015
DJEhimond:

Any problem(s) with Sundays sire?
only church
Re: Who Else Does This? by DJEhimond(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2015
bewla:
only church

I see...

(1) (Reply)

For Anime,tvseries And Video Games Fans Check Out-doujutsu / Superman Vs Batman : Dawn Of Justice. What Do You Think? / VIDEO: Will Smith Lashed For His Fake Nigerian Accent In Concussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.