Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? (11214 Views)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin same way last year they were told in church to drink salt water to cure ebola and they believed without consulting a Doctor, perharps God touch you grin grin
I'm not an atheist but I understood perfectly when someone is taking an undue advantage over me and I hate being used by my fellow mortal men.

All family pastor friends don't come around my parents when I'm around .And the ones that opened their mouth to make one useless prophecy about me to my parent got the embarrassment of their lives.Nowadays they just greet me nicely and avoid any argument or talk like trying to play a spiritual head role ........thunder dun fire am that day. grin
one iidiot was misquoting bible upside down na so I hala " wey you baby pastor ,you fit dey match before I change am for you" funny enough most of them are semi literate Yet you'll see them be controlling a degree holder because of his predicament.
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by malonephill(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Psalmwise:
Yea...,
undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Tekecoms1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Awon oloribu ati awon werrree......
Dem no fit get am sef...
I pray silently and cpncentratedly in my room...
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Etetejake(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
bkx they have lost the original gospel.
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
like my church

Pastor na e dey do ministration
na e get anoint in pax
money ministration na e dey shat pax

sumtimes e go say GOD spoke tu.him
i doubt xha cux na prosperity msg e sabi

ND D WORST OF ALL HE SHATS LIKE XAY TUMORO NR DEY
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Common op,u gotta be kidding! It doesnt matter ur religion or whatever,everyone needs da dough more than anything else,n aint no fuss when someone gets hyper about it in church or elsewhere...
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by goksongold(m): 2:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Ape mo ara eni, la npe temidire!
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
During prayers or prophecies, Christians tend to pray aggressively shouting at the top of their voices especially at the mention of MONEY

When the congregation are told to ask for the forgiveness of their sins, or the power to hear from God, the speed and tempo of the prayer will never be as high as when they are asked to pray for financial breakthrough

I have worshipped in quite a few number of churches where the church buildings almost collapsed during financial breakthrough prayers and I have jumped to conclusions with enough evidence that it doesn't have to do with those who are genuinely born again. It's what an average Christian is guilty of (youths, elders, pastors, ushers and so on)

The question is, are Christians more concerned about making money than any other thing ?

Point of correction. Say Nigerians not all Christians. I have worshiped with white people, no noise. You only hear people's voice during praise and worship.
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Olutola88(m): 3:51am On Mar 09, 2015
It's simply because most Nigerians are battling with Penury. It's not their fault. #AskYourGovernment

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Because they see this present world as their everlasting home.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by kwyllancy: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
During prayers or prophecies, Christians tend to pray aggressively shouting at the top of their voices especially at the mention of MONEY

When the congregation are told to ask for the forgiveness of their sins, or the power to hear from God, the speed and tempo of the prayer will never be as high as when they are asked to pray for financial breakthrough

I have worshipped in quite a few number of churches where the church buildings almost collapsed during financial breakthrough prayers and I have jumped to conclusions with enough evidence that it doesn't have to do with those who are genuinely born again. It's what an average Christian is guilty of (youths, elders, pastors, ushers and so on)

The question is, are Christians more concerned about making money than any other thing ?
Ask your pastor. wink
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Aipete2(f): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Dont you know we need serious, aggressive n original prayer here in Africa? If u cnt pray, then u are a living dead. The bible is in support of praying aggressively 'ke rara mase dasi', so its better u attend a prayerful if u dnt want them to use ur head as 'ilu agbamole' or konga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here / Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.