Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

Read A Nairalander's Pledge To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read A Nairalander's Pledge To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (460 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read A Nairalander's Pledge To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by DaJulee(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2015
A Pledge To Goodluck E. Jonathan.

By Julius Diamond

I Pledge To My Humble President, Dr. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. Never To Sell My PVC. To Protect And Keep It Till Election Day. To Be Gentle, Loyal And Uphold The Rule Of No-violence. And To Vote For Dr. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, And PDP With My PVC, And Never To Vote Any Other Party. So help me God!

Type Amen! #Like#Share#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read A Nairalander's Pledge To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by TI1919(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Naija for real
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Grand Pa don't try this at home

2 Likes

Re: Read A Nairalander's Pledge To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by MOG1D1: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2015
DaJulee:
A Pledge To Goodluck E. Jonathan.

By Julius Diamond

I Pledge To My Humble President, Dr. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. Never To Sell My PVC. To Protect And Keep It Till Election Day. To Be Gentle, Loyal And Uphold The Rule Of No-violence. And To Vote For Dr. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, And PDP With My PVC, And Never To Vote Any Other Party. So help me God!

Type Amen! #Like#Share#

Wow, you're very innovative.
[size=15pt]
GEJ 2015[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami / Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patiencejonathan / Alao-akala Refutes ‘collapse’ Rumour, Says ‘I Dey Kampe’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.