Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya (1079 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2015

A popular cliché says life begins at 40 and for actress Moji Olaiya who clocked 40 earlier in the week, her life just began. Granted she said, in a chat with Saturday Beats, that she is grateful to reach this milestone, the actress believes that she still has a lot to achieve.
Even with her marriage that crashed some time ago, the actress said she has not ruled out getting married again in the nearest future.

“What went through my mind during my birthday was giving thanks to God that my family was there for me and my friends really supported me. My colleagues were also there to celebrate with me, so there was no time to think about a man that was not there by my side.

“Seeing my daughter and my mother beside me
made me so happy. I was not thinking about anything that has to do with my marriage at all. Although there were some split seconds that I wished that my man was beside me to celebrate such a milestone in my life, since I am alive, I thank God. I still want to get married because it is not good when a woman is not under a man’s roof…” she said.

Source: http://www.tapgist.com/i-need-a-husband-actress-moji-olaiya/
Re: I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya by Akkord4gov: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2015
K
Re: I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Akkord4gov:
K

Are u interested? lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Pictures or her looking for a husband or .........
Re: I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
oloyolo:
Pictures or her looking for a husband or .........
both
Re: I Need A Husband Says Actress Moji Olaiya by Afrok(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Eyah! I would've shown interest but I don't like / do sugar mummy shocked, I like dem young and succulent kiss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pop Africa Weekly Celebrity In Focus: Minnie Dlamini / Beyonce And Jay Z Buy $2.6 Million New Orleans Church / Colors You Wear That Make You Sexy To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.