Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,992 members, 7,938,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (33878 Views)

Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) / Official Photos From Iyanya Lavish All White Pool Party. 2face, Ubi Frankling... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
This Ubi guy i have him on my facebook to the God of me am still not sure how we are connected. School ? or friend of friend , i always see Iyanya shots on my fb via him. dude's consistent in Inyanya's PR that i know.
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by teemanbastos(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by nmadu1: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don jazzy's dad looks awesome
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by ately1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
JAVY AGENCY, CLEARING AND FORWARDING.....

DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective... why dont you try us....
address... seme border... cantact 08054606377.. 100% trusted....

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by bobbyruffy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don jazzy father wan collect award?
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Themandator: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
But this Don Jazzy's dad dey stylish o,one would think he's also into music,i like when elderly men take good care of themselves,age is just a number,you only live once,why should a man in his 60's not wear t shirts,go to gym,wear nice sunglasses,i think that's African mentality,but this man should be a style icon to elderly men,he looks so handsome and stylish at his age,just like Buhari

He used to be into music za a producer
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
folabayo1:
Iyanya is dwarf no doubt undecided
See as d guy black...
Looks same height with other men there. Why attack him ?

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Themandator: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ghadafy:

I doubt if Don Jazzy is 31, I don't think so

He is. I know it without a doubt because I'm....
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by danbrowndmf(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ghadafy:

I doubt if Don Jazzy is 31, I don't think so
D'banj is 35 dis year,donjazzy is 34,d'banj is a year older than him!
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sijo01:
How's this a selfie?
OP doesn't even know the meaning of selfie.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by xreal: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
voltron:
Iyanya needs to eat more fish bones or giraffe bones - kai.. shorter than a stout bottle with mungo park coat grin grin grin

He looks good.
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by IamforGod: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
jstud:
shocked
if someone shows them to me separately, I would say Don Jazzy is his dad
that's what happens when your leg no dey pain you and you no old yet you dey use walking stick.
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by folabayo1(f): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Looks same height with other men there. Why attack him ?
question undecided
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by tomsugar(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some of you are Saying iyanya is shot,black and looks like a monkey Bla bla bla Don't be surprise that when you are put in competition to measure height with him he will be taller than you and also that sweet ladies will prefer him not You,Cuddles To don jazzy pops smiley
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by anonym0us: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
DaLaw22:
OP Do you really know what a selfie means?? #askgoogle
undecided
na leg him use take the selfie
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Dubemkelly(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wouldn't have thought, that man is Don Jazzy's dad...
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
olufikistick:

Like father, like son. Don Jazzy is just 31 years old

FOOTBALL AGE
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by simdam500(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
There isn't a selfie there undecided
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by jstud(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
IamforGod:
that's what happens when your leg no dey pain you and you no old yet you dey use walking stick.

grin he will say na style
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Barbarthundey(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is that a SELFIE?
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by encryptjay(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Walemi1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Iyanya jux luks olda dan he's age.
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by CaniiiceDim(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
You don't advertise ur dad like that when ur mum is still alive,,, Now, babes would start a mighty counter attack on the dude's dad. Lucky Man !!! I don't envy you at all,,, Babes go hear am sha, hehe
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by pretty16(f): 1:35am On Mar 09, 2015
olufikistick:

Like father, like son. Don Jazzy is just 31 years old

Now I trully believe Don jazzy's age. His father is still Young oooo shocked
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by pretty16(f): 1:36am On Mar 09, 2015
IamforGod:

grin cheesy
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by forbisi: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Iyanya's suit is ill-fitting
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by darlenese(f): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dis Iyanyan worwor sha angry
With his short legs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Mr Ibu And Daughter Reconcile With Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.