Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,850 members, 7,889,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? (1889 Views)

Does Cheating Matter If You Don't Get Caught? / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / When Does Cheating Start In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Damayor12(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
I brought this up cos I had this particular Ex that cheated on me and insisted she wasn't a slut or a "hoe".. she claimed she was just stupidd..

So does Cheating entirely make one a hoe/slut?
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by temitemi1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by tardell007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Richy4(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
No not really. Cheating does not make her a slut.it makes her a born again.
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by sinaj(f): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
hian!
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by cozy7(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bro na wa for u ooo. If cheating doesn't make her a slot, then what else would she be?.......a priest?......an explorer?......gbagbe oshi
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
No it doesn't.
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Princecalm(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Since she has more than one sexual partnes, she is a slut.

1 Like

Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by DrAify(f): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
It makes her an angel

1 Like

Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Bimffo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
No, it makes her a Virgin.. undecided
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cheating on who? She's not married to you and she's free to source for a life partner. You are the one cheating on her by refusing to marry her while expecting her to remain faithful and scrub your house. After putting all her eggs in one basket, you dump her after years citing one flimsy excuse. She's not cheating on anybody.

1 Like

Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by cr7lomo: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cheating doesn't necessarily make u a slut, It all depends on the situation. If the boy ain't givin her attention and somehow another guy is loving her seriously, she might start off with the guy and gradually live the former.

A slut is someone that f.ucks others because her guy ain't around cos she's h.orny

1 Like

Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by bammy777(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Befor unko..... She is a Hoe
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by bammy777(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
kITATITA:
Cheating on who? She's not married to you and she's free to source for a life partner. You are the one cheating on her by refusing to marry her while expecting her to remain faithful and scrub your house. After putting all her eggs in one basket, you dump her after years citing one flimsy excuse. She's not cheating on anybody.
grin
kITATITA:
see your mouth. Cheat
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Blackeard(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
She's a slu.tty hoe. A dora the explorer of the male penis.
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by akinsadeez(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm! A slut is someone who is sexually promiscuous. Before you can really call a lady a slut, she must be someone who is a bit generous with granting access to her nether regions.
From the above you can deduce that if a lady is cheating on her partner, but is not sleeping with any or either of them, you cant really call her a slut. A lady can be dating three men at once without being sexually involved with any of them. Some people just cheat for the thrill of doing something forbidden. some cheat just for d sake of cheating.She is cheating quite alright, but it might be stretching things a bit far to call her a slut.

That being said, the context in which the word is used is also very important but generally, I'd say that cheating doesn't automatically make a lady a hoe or slut.
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by austine4real(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
No but y must she cheat?
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Vivly(f): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
It depends on what led her to cheat
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by sinizia: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Damayor12:
I brought this up cos I had this particular Ex that cheated on me and insisted she wasn't a slut or a "hoe".. she claimed she was just stupidd..

Cheating on you doesn't make her a slút, unless she did it with numerous guys while dating you. If it's once or with one guy, I can't classify her as a slùt but a cheat.
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Damayor12:

Lol.

A slut cannot cheat on you.
Re: Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? by LewisO: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
No, it makes her loyal. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Say 'Amen' To This? / Will You Drag This In Her Presence? / Amebo People,Come And See Something{pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.