Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] (4101 Views)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol / Ait Is Showing The Visit Of Pej To Fr Mbaka! Lmao + Lol! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by QuotaSystem: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
It has become pertinent to question the hypocrisy of Patience Jonathan in the light of her abandonment of a menace plaguing the south east region and ripping its moral fibre to shreds.

The manufacture and sale of innocent suckling day-old babies by under aged girls ravaged by poverty has assumed a disturbing proportion over the last decade. This economic activity is fast assuming the status that the spare parts and used clothes trade attained in the region, and if this trend is not bucked immediately, then one has to worry about the future of these girls exposed to debilitating hardship, sexually transmitted diseases, sexual violence, neglect and criminal tendencies. The bigger risk here is that this evil practice could be transferred to other parts of our country if left unchecked, due to the nomadic nature of the practitioners of this satanic trade.

One then has to point out the hypocrisy of 'Mama Peace' who was castigating another region of Nigeria with the claim that they give birth haphazardly and throw their kids on the streets, who in her shortsightedness and seemingly sexually transmitted cluelessness, did not realise that such societal issues fall under her purview as first lady (albeit unconstitutional).

[b]What is even more damning is that she ignored this evil rot of baby factories, where babies are manufactured like sachets of 'pure water' only to used for devilish rituals or sold into slavery as house boys and maids, who then grow up to be criminal elements and become a cancer on society, committing mind bending crimes. Are you still surprised by the rate at which grandmothers are raped in the same SE by boys young enough to be their grandsons? One then wonders why the people have not risen to protest all these abomination by their sons and neglect from the first lady.

Yet despite her seeming lack of capacity, PEJ is still the one clamouring for the sustenance of the unconstitutional office of the first lady, what has she done with it apart from denigrating it and bringing it to national and international disrepute and ridicule?

Patience Jonathan is advised to look into this menace and focus on actually contributing to society, instead of joining in the looting of our commonwealth and reducing her husband's electoral value each time she parts her caustic lips.[/b]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ykaGxa4gygQ/UZ8DzLdwSRI/AAAAAAAB7CM/tiXVcSTrp2Y/s640/baby-seller-2-612x300.jpg[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by QuotaSystem: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
cc: IGBOSON, Ikengawo, gratieo, customized13, biafranqueen, calculia, owobokiri, tonychristopher, waternogetenemy, mayoroflagos ibnsultan arewafederation etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by emiye(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
There can be no hypocrisy than a self acclaimed "Mama Peace" asking supporters to STONE anyone who preaches change.

Peace or Piss ?

8 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by kestolove95(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
cc: IGBOSON, Ikengawo, gratieo, customized13, biafranqueen, calculia, owobokiri etc.
grin
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by kestolove95(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
We knw of n g o's set up by pass first ladies to chck woman trafficking such as naptif,wotclef etc...which one has she set up?
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by QuotaSystem: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
emiye:
There can be no hypocrisy than a self acclaimed "Mama Peace" asking supporters to STONE anyone who preaches change.

Peace or Piss ?
kestolove95:
We knw of n g o's set up by pass first ladies to chck woman trafficking such as naptif,wotclef etc...which one has she set up?

Exactly.

We know of Better Life for Rural Women by Maryam Babangida.
We know of Family Support Programme by Maryam Abacha
We know of Child Care Trust by Stella Obasanjo
We know of Women and Youth Empowerment Foundation by Turai Yar'adua
We know of Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation (WOTCLEF) by Titi Atiku

So which one for Mama P? Women for Change? I thought she said they should be stoned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by kestolove95(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Exactly.

We know of Better Life for Rural Women by Maryam Babangida.
We know of Family Support Programme by Maryam Abacha
We know of Child Care Trust by Stella Obasanjo
We know of Women and Youth Empowerment Foundation by Turai Yar'adua
We know of Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation (WOTCLEF) by Titi Atiku

So which one for Mama P? Women for Change? I thought she said they should be stoned

hahahahahah.....she is. more. Clueless dan d husband

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by QuotaSystem: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
kestolove95:

I'm sure Aisha Buhari will do something about the scourge ravaging the SE.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by kestolove95(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I'm sure Aisha Buhari will do something about the scourge ravaging the SE.
for sure...

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by ManMountain(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Abinchi for thought grin cheesy. you no go see those devilish children here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mama piss
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by tayoxx(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
mama peace
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by dammytosh: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
Abinchi for thought grin cheesy. you no go see those devilish children here. cheesy

they wil soon be here. grin grin

Their response to this type of write up is GEJ till 2019 in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by trotsky2: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
wai wannan yar shegiyan patience din nan ne ku ke kula da? ita ma yar 'baby factory' che, walahin talahin!

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by blackfase(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its a virus/ curse thats grounded in the heart & soul of the Jonathan dynasty.

kestolove95:
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Patience Jonathan does not know what it means to be a mother. She doesn't have a child of her own so you don't expect her to feel for other mothers' children.

If truly she is a mother,she should have pet projects on women and children,especially children. Alas,she doesn't have and there's no legacy she will be leaving behind unlike her predecessors.

Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by owobokiri(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Patience Jonathan does not know what it means to be a mother. She doesn't have a child of her own so you don't expect her to feel for other mothers' children.

If truly she is a mother,she should have pet projects on women and children,especially children. Alas,she doesn't have and there's no legacy she will be leaving behind unlike her predecessors.

Too bad!

Ada Okporo,

Kedu maka ndi be Ibenye Úgbala?

You know you can do better than this. . Don't get caught up in the madness. This your post up there is a low blow. Very low. Mama Peace is not Mama Perfect, but she is not a demon. This woman cried her eyes out for the Chibok gals. That is passion. That is a mother feeling the pains of another mother. She was caricatured for her efforts by the petty minded who prefered to twaddle with triffles than to engage to find solutions. . Cut her some slack. She is not a professional politician. She is just doing what every loyal wife will do for a husband under ferocios attack; defend. . It is the height of hypocrisy that the shõfistikatédí party of change angels has now decided to unleash a grissly attack on a woman just to grab power. . APC should LAY OFF another mans wife.. Like Nzeribe will always say "there should be honour even amongst thieves"

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by bishopjoe02(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Why is APC supporters swallow, What have the ( Governors, Senators, Federal House of rep, State Rep, Local govt chairman and councillors ) wife done. Most we blame everything on the Jonathans. oh! The Jonathans should do all the work why the governors and senators wife should be shopping abroad. . imagine what you are blaming PEJ for, when there is a first lady in the state.

Infact! What have Buhari done to solve the northern problem ever since he left office. .
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by arewafederation: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wole Soyinka has said it all.

" When you marry an illiterate woman as a wife, you make stupid decisions like Jonathan "

PEJ is not worthy to be a mother, let alone the first lady of a nation.

sad

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by arewafederation: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
bishopjoe02:
[s] Why is APC supporters swallow, What have the ( Governors, Senators, Federal House of rep, State Rep, Local govt chairman and councillors ) wife done. Most we blame everything on the Jonathans. oh! The Jonathans should do all the work why the governors and senators wife should be shopping abroad. . imagine what you are blaming PEJ for, when there is a first lady in the state.

Infact! What have Buhari done to solve the northern problem ever since he left office. .[/s]

You are one of many Nigerians who have no idea on the nature of governance in the country.

Btw; Do you have a brain circuit malfunction? You are supposed to shout GEJ till 2019. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by trotsky2: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
walahin talahin patience jonatan yar shegiya che. sai mun chi kutumar durun uwar ta a zabain nan gaba

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
owobokiri:

Ada Okporo,

Kedu maka ndi be Ibenye Úgbala?

A daughter of the Ibenyes died. I heard the story yesterday from my mum. She is a half sister to the late Eze Ugo Silver Ibenye Ugbala.
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by QuotaSystem: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
What's worse is she is as corrupt as a burnt hard drive. Even though Gen. Buhari has graciously said he won't pursue past corruption cases, that of PEJ will definitely be hard to ignore. Daylight robbery with unquestioned impunity.

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by owobokiri(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
A daughter of the Ibenyes died. I heard the story yesterday from my mum. She is a half sister to the late Eze Ugo Silver Ibenye Ugbala.

My condolences, my late dad used to be close to the family. .
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
owobokiri:

My condolences, my late dad used to be close to the family. .
sorry about the loss of your dad.

are you from okporo?
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by queensmith: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
What's worse is she is as corrupt as a burnt hard drive. Even though Gen. Buhari has graciously said he won't pursue past corruption cases, that of PEJ will definitely be hard to ignore. Daylight robbery with unquestioned impunity.

Hi Quota - I have 2 things to say.

1st - I cannot believe we overlooked the fact that she has been indicted by EFCC! See these are the kinds of records we should be looking at before electing anybody to power!

2 - I think there is a fine line between identifying regional trends and being out rightly bigoted, and I think you crossed it. We cannot be accusatory of a whole region of people because of one daft womans 'unguided utterances'. I suggest you stick with the message which is 'Patience Jonathan is a bigoted fool' without attacking a region of people. Especially if you are from the North, you must know the saying about those that live in glass houses. You should edit your post.
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by owobokiri(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
sorry about the loss of your dad.

are you from okporo?

Not really, Ideato South. . Nwanne governor. . grin
Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
owobokiri:

Not really, Ideato South. . Nwanne governor. . grin
oh! Anyi bu nu ndi Orlu. Orlu zone representing!

cheesy cheesy

One love!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by QuotaSystem: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
queensmith:

Hi Quota - I have 2 things to say.

1st - I cannot believe we overlooked the fact that she has been indicted by EFCC! See these are the kinds of records we should be looking at before electing anybody to power!

2 - I think there is a fine line between identifying regional trends and being out rightly bigoted, and I think you crossed it. We cannot be accusatory of a whole region of people because of one daft womans 'unguided utterances'. I suggest you stick with the message which is 'Patience Jonathan is a bigoted fool' without attacking a region of people. Especially if you are from the North, you must know the saying about those that live in glass houses. You should edit your post.

Kindly point me to where I attacked a whole region? Must've flown over my head then.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
patience piss has killed gej's chances if he ever had any

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] by owobokiri(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
oh! Anyi bu nu ndi Orlu. Orlu zone representing!

cheesy cheesy

One love!

Gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At / Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) / We Will Wage War On Fulani Herdsmen - Ondo Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.