Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online (1284 Views)

Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by wenson(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Following our report that Nadia Buari gave birth to a set
of twins few days ago which was confirmed by her
daddy.
Below is the first photo of the star actress’ twins which
surfaced online some minutes ago.
According to our source, this photo was taken under
strict restrictions because her family members didn’t
allow any photo of the twins to be taken.

Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by haywire1: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
@op, That's None of my business undecided
Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by chinxy22(f): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wooooow!so cute,God pls I need twins Ameeeen

2 Likes

Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by hammedroyabat(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
cute babies.... bt are they really hers ?
Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by haywire1: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
chinxy22:
Wooooow!so cute,God pls I need twins Ameeeen

I get twins for body so let's rub body together grin
Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by davidbanner(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
u beta post sensible things....... wetin concern your own with anoda person matter........u beta work hard to become a celebrity so that people will waste their time on you.......#Beta Post
Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by wenson(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
hammedroyabat:
cute babies.... bt are they really hers ?
Question!
Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by wenson(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
haywire1:
@op, That's None of my business undecided
Oya no vex
Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by davidbanner(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
haywire1:

I get twins for body so let's rub body together grin
mad man lols, I get quadruplet for body.....lols
Re: First Photo Of Nadia Buari’s Twins Surfaces Online by davidbanner(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
wenson:

Question!
him sef no fit answer the question... post post make me shine

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Performs As Ambode Becomes Lagos State Governor / Yoruba Movie Star Recently Released From Jail For Theft, Steals Again / Prophet Joshua Iginla Dashes Fathia Balogun, Zack Orji, And 19 Others New Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.