Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,385 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls (5471 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaā€ˇ, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by oluspencer(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
The most interesting part of Jonathan ' s campaign is that his targeting the youths. "Nigeria youth" the youths that he targeted with "Jonathan and friends campaign" in the last election, the youths that fantasies a modern system of democratic government under him.
If the Nigerian youths can't remember this promises definitely we can't forget ASUU strike and the fact that Nyseon Wike was called to supervised the education ministry (wike wike angry ) , we can't forget how ours girls were been kidnapped and our president said nothing until after a week. We can't forget how jobless Nigerian youth were been scammed of immigration job.
Yet some dead head youth who earn 30,000 naira at the rate of 200 dollars 2 years ago still earn the same 30,000 at the rate of 125 dollars still want Jonathan back, The same youth who watch our president embark on 36 states campaign and his wife has started hers (wasting our devalued naira), the same youth who's following the campaign from the phone his parent gave him at the age of 27.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by imsuboi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Your comment portrays you as a very little kid...even working class Nigerians play nairabet and co.

your comment portrays you as a magnanimous fool.

Your foolery is encoded into your DNA.

It has been passed on from generation to generation.

DNA engineering can't even help your case. You're lost already undecided

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Swizdoe(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
denko:
I am not sure any of you here view the debate how earth could you say APC perform better than PDP. to put the record correct you cant give what you don't have. Buhari has nothing absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria, are you saying we should go back to 1984 ERA of lining up to buy commodity, hell NO
That has always been your point...... Buhari is this Buhari is that......... No plan, no manifesto, no campaign structure. It will be a big shame if pdp rules us again

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by playboy99(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
imsuboi:

See the type of people supporting GMB.

Touts, gamblers and thieves.

SMH

i just wish the youth wuld open there eyes coz of politics u call people names when nobody forced u to support any party u have ur own opinion defend ur party n dnt kal people names after d election no matter win we just want a good governance #ACE

4 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by anonimi: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
oluspencer:
Yet some dead head youth who earn 30,000 naira at the rate of 200 dollars 2 years ago still earn the same 30,000 at the rate of 125 dollars still want Jonathan back,

[size=14pt]Aregbesola Owes salary to workers etc[/size]

samuel25:

Which Aregbesola is this one referring to? Aregbesola that can't pay workers since September last year, Aregbesola that cancelled PTA levy in schools but cannot provide running grant for such schools. All what you hear is propaganda. Imaging the lamentation below from somebody from Osun state and tell me what stand the so called Aregbesola out of his mate.

" Who will come to the rescue of the indigenes of Osun State(State of Osun). Things are getting worse each day. Pensioners are dying due to the
fact that pensions have not been paid since September 2014. Workers are not getting their salaries as at when due, Contractors are owed.

Even artisans are idle, likewise the traders. Cooperative society that serves as backup for many workers have been drained. Many pathetic
stories of children of the civil servants that forfeited admissions into tertiary institutions due to the inability to pay the tuition fee. The education is nothing to write home about.

Schools were unable to write first term exams due to the fact that no running grant from the government, second term is likely to follow suit except the teachers agree to write exams on the chalkboard. I even heard that the situation on ground affects the corpers serving in the State.

If this is the consequence of our sins I guess it is too much to bear. With all our experience in Osun it make me to hate APC as a party"
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by GeneralBosco: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
imsuboi:

[/s]
Go find something else to play with kid

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by kheart(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
MR ayedee is over rated guy, todays debate prove my point. He was so out of the point and relying on insults.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by MRLINGTON(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ turned us to noise makers now our youths just embarrass demselves on t.v insulting d candidate of d oda party

Kudos to the future Youths of APC..they made me proud......

They deserve an award I swear..see facts nd points naa...mehn!!!

Fayose youths...insulting nd making useless adverts..dats nonsense!

SaiAPC

6 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by playboy99(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
the youth are missing it coz of election support ur party for your own reason and stop abusing other party supporters what our gain fighting coz of people who just care about power. But all in all apc stole my heart today #ACE

3 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by playboy99(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
apc stole d show but everyone got dere own opinion we dnt nid to rain curses on each coz of the party we support we all in favour of a better nigeria either change or transformation we wuld surely have one after march 28 and april 11 live wuld go on #ACE

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by abokikhalifa: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
denko:
I am not sure any of you here view the debate how earth could you say APC perform better than PDP. to put the record correct you cant give what you don't have. Buhari has nothing absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria, are you saying we should go back to 1984 ERA of lining up to buy commodity, hell NO
what ar you saying? Blank point
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by abokikhalifa: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Your comment portrays you as a very little kid...even working class Nigerians play nairabet and co.
dontt mind that small boy..

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by moshd(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
There is nothing wrong in being orderly in all areas of our lives.

There is need for great discipline and respect for time and order by all and sundry in this nation to enable us move forward positively. I fought for the same issue at Zenith Bank, Oke-Ilewo branch in Abeokuta last Friday when I notified the Note Counter/Bulk teller of the fact that some customers who just arrived later than those on the queue are forming new and haphazard parallel queues beside the proper one I was also on and was shocked to hear the Counter/Teller shouting those of us on the initial queue down that we should keep mute or else he wont attend to us!

Perhaps he lacks training on bank security not to have known that a rowdy banking hall/bulk room poses a security risk to the bank and its staff. w
denko:

2 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by abokikhalifa: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
anonimi:

[size=14pt]Aregbesola Owes salary to workers etc[/size]

mr osun boy, hw much is the total fed govtt allocation money for osun state every year?
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by egift(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
We want to make sure that SMEs can access capital and investors can confidently put down cash to invest without fear - TeamAPC
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by lolababe331e: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pdp doesn't seem to know how off putting it is to constanly insult the opposition yet have nothing to say for yourself undecided reminds me of the memo Stella Dimikoko wrote to Jimi about the same. We want to hear what you or your candidate has to offer not insults to opposition. We are no longer distracted by that.

It's like going to market your product and all you do is insult the competing brand

2 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Oklander: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
lolababe331e:
Pdp doesn't seem to know how off putting it is to constanly insult the opposition yet have nothing to say for yourself undecided reminds me of the memo Stella Dimikoko wrote to Jimi about the same. We want to hear what you or your candidate has to offer not insults to opposition. We are no longer distracted by that.

It's like going to market your product and all you do is insult the competing brand
The thing tire me!

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by reborn1: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
The albino guy is noisy and rude, they give you 5mins to advertise your candidate but you yarning dust and attacking Buhari. Pathetic. I give it to the black guy. He is more composed and bold, kudos to him.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by anonimi: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
abokikhalifa:
mr osun boy, hw much is the total fed govtt allocation money for osun state every year?

Is that why the FAKE, clueless "Engineer" spent N1 billion on repainting the Osogbo railway station where Jonathan trains pass through

Aregbesola Eulogised Over the Renovation of the Osogbo Railway Terminus

The governor of the State of Osun Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been described as prudent, shocked angry talented, having vision and a God given gift to the state.

The special adviser to the governor on works and transport Engineer Oladepo Amudah stated this in his office while fielding questions from journalists on the rehabilitation and face lifting of the Railway Station, Osogbo.

According to him, government is using its meager resources to develop the station in order to enhance the social and economic status of the state and meeting the standard of Nigeria Railway Corporation.

Engineer Amudah said government has spent four hundred and twelve million naira on phase one, while the next stage will involve the recreation centre, clearing and separation from terminus to Olaiya which will cost six hundred million naira.

He maintained that at the end of the projects the state government will be spending over one billion naira to renovate the railway station.

From: http://osbcng.org/2013/05/29/aregbesola-eulogised-over-the-renovation-of-the-osogbo-railway-terminus/

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by MuttleyLaff: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2015

get2abbey:
So this is the person now representing PDP
Carpet-crossing
No doubt he drinks from the same trough as FFK
- complete lack of integrity in their beliefs and actions

The internet never forgets, but that cant be said about people
People seem to have a short memory and forgot what he did to Linda Ikeji which ended up with having her blog temporarily shut down

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by holatin(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
imsuboi:

he said working class also play bet y not counter dat instead of your trademark aka abusive countering

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by anonimi: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Carpet-crossing
No doubt he drinks from the same trough as FFK
- complete lack of integrity in their beliefs and actions

The internet never forgets, but that cant be said about people
People seem to have a short memory and forgot what he did to Linda Ikeji which ended up with having her blog temporarily shut down

Spot the difference

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by denedene(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
I hope buhari will accept to go on a debate with GEJ
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by MuttleyLaff: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
anonimi:
Spot the difference

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469
You almost got me, so are you implying the so called youths, learned from the best, their elders

Can understand why those men in 4-8 years ago, mind you not overnight, changed
- for extreme diseases, extreme methods of cure - BUHARI
as for Aye Dee, why he changed overnight, when it is not even up to a year ago, America will know
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by olapluto(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Akin be like: If you look back eh...I go fact-slap you again.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by vicadex07(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
get2abbey:
So this is the person now representing PDP

Na so we see am o. I guess money has exchanged hands and PDP has bought his conscience and thinking faculty just like they bought FFK and Barcarnista.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC are also complaining about party insulting opposition. I no fit laff, this guys are so hypocritical undecided
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Holaryhemie: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
diluminati:

That yellow albino is a shame. I wonder what youth in his right mind would sell his birthright for a plate of lies. what a shame!
Real shame!!!
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Oyetboy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
someone should post the YouTube video
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by olu77(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
imsuboi:

Are you this frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by MuttleyLaff: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
diluminati:
That yellow albino is a shame. I wonder what youth in his right mind would sell his birthright for a plate of lies. what a shame!

Holaryhemie:
Real shame!!!

vicadex07:
Na so we see am o. I guess money has exchanged hands and PDP has bought his conscience and thinking faculty just like they bought FFK and Barcarnista.

Shame? Sold his soul to the devil.
Certainly not sold for a plate or morsel of food
as all can tell, poverty is not to blame here but a greed for money
The same root cause along with envy was played out in Linda Ikeji own case
and allegedly he was behind that smear campaign

FFK, albeit not condoning but to some degree could be understood
- a desperate man saving his hide from the slammer

He seems to be after that 15 minutes fame, glitz and glamour, chasing money and power.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by beetruth: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
abokikhalifa:
Are you implying that the osun grant is small? Small but enough for him to paint railway part
Small but could purchase now useless opon IMO for billions of naira?
May God rule your life the way pensioners in osun are being run at the moment. May you work for 30yearsand be denied your entitlement. May you beg to eat after working so hard all your life.

What are people turning into. Must you because you want to work for the change you are paid say trash on what is presently causing thousands of people pain.
Do you know the number of pensioners that have died untimely because of this ill treatments. What about the future of the pupils who didn't write exam last term and with little or no hope for this term? If you are paid to say this trash then God must surely avenge their case on you and your likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) / Is This Photoshop or Real? / Udom Watches As 540mw Power Plant In Akwa Ibom Will Be Used To Power Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.