Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,076 members, 7,883,746 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business (1101 Views)

Effect Of On-line Presence In Business / What You Need To Be SUCCESSFUL In Business Is Passion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by newdawn09(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hi, there is an organization giving out free brand new screen- touch hp laptop/ipad to members. They will also train you what to do with the computer to make a living all for free. They will give you interest-free loan up to N2m. Are you interested? Mail me from my signature. This organization is out to help the needy and new in Nigeria. It is powered by Apple, Hyundai, Globacom.
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by oyebodeibukun(f): 2:36am On Mar 09, 2015
I'm interestedd bro mail me @ ibukunadegoke @ymail.com
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by newdawn09(m): 3:17am On Mar 11, 2015
This is REAL. Some people were rewarded with brand new Hyundai Elantra cars(Hyundai is one of their sponsors) at the National Stadium, Lagos in December. This organization will pay 70% of any asset you want to buy, free land for you beside Redemption Camp, interest free loan up to $40,000.
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by newdawn09(m): 5:46am On Mar 23, 2015
I just checked my a/c few days ago and i'm excited abt how $$ are rolling in to my a/c effortlessly. Imagine ds days dt d exchange rate has gone up, just imagine having $2000 in your a/c.
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by favourmercy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
i am interested in it marcusadesoji@gmail.com
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by Youget: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2015
aijay43@yahoo.com send d details.
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by Wisdomxy(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2015
send the details to dakara96@gmail.com
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by jejemor: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Please send me more details jejemor2002@yahoo.com
Re: Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business by ishayaauta(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
passing by

(1) (Reply)

Giving Your Business A Compelling Future / Large Format Ink For Seiko Head,galaxy And Xaar 382 Available In Large Quantity / Become A Professional Baker In 8 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.