Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

How To Know Some Deep Secrets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know Some Deep Secrets (1055 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / SERMON Jotters:candidates Of Deep Deliverance. PMCH-APRIL,2015-D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Some Deep Secrets by Nikkygold4life(f): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
How can I get spiritual explanations to some occurrences in my life?
Re: How To Know Some Deep Secrets by twosquare(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nikkygold4life:
How can I get spiritual explanations to some occurrences in my life?
seek the face of God in prayers and supplications.
Re: How To Know Some Deep Secrets by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its a task. Knowing deep secrets concerning life. It also depend on your closeness to holy spirit. For someone like my humble self its a matter deep meditation on the subject and aggressive prayer for revelations.
Sometimes God can use someone to reveal secrets to you directly.
Dreams are other ways to know secrets especially if the interpretation is known.
Through inspired books by anointed prophets.
Through a voice only known to u especially if u had a departed loved one who cares about your journey in life! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: How To Know Some Deep Secrets by Nikkygold4life(f): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks so much for sharing, there are some circumstances in my life that looks like I'm moving one step forward and two steps backward, desperately need an insight to why such is happening. This is coupled with serious spiritual weariness, if I decide to do payers for 3 days, I find it difficult to complete and focus spiritually for a week. What do u think I can do to pull myself out of this?
Re: How To Know Some Deep Secrets by twosquare(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nikkygold4life:
Thanks so much for sharing, there are some circumstances in my life that looks like I'm moving one step forward and two steps backward, desperately need an insight to why such is happening. This is coupled with serious spiritual weariness, if I decide to do payers for 3 days, I find it difficult to complete and focus spiritually for a week. What do u think I can do to pull myself out of this?
Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might...yeah, it will be difficult because you're warring with spirits who will not want you to come closer and focus. Pray for strength. But feed on the word. Meditate on Psalm 70(with prayers).

1 Like

Re: How To Know Some Deep Secrets by Nikkygold4life(f): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
@twosquare thanks for your time, God bless u
Re: How To Know Some Deep Secrets by twosquare(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nikkygold4life:
@twosquare thanks for your time, God bless u
Amen and you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Live In Newcastle To Minister To The Children Of God. / Check Out This CNN Report On Mark Of The Beast!! / 10 More Popular Bible 'verses' That Aren't Actually In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.