Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ (1071 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by dhope: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
1. THOSE WHO HATE HIM BASED ON WHAT THEY HEAR FROM OPPOSITION: This set of pple dont know how any of d factors used to campaign against GEJ by d opposition parties has affected them but dey show solidarity with opposition because of the promise dey are hearing frm dem. Many of them have been brainwashed dt dey dont see any good thing GEJ has done since 2011 and dey cant compare what is on ground with manifestoes of GEJ in 2011 and decide on their own. Majority of these pple live in south (mainly south west).
2. THOSE WHO ARE TIRED OF REMAINING A FIGURE/MEMBER OF AN OPPOSITION PARTY:
Some of these pple have been in camp of opposition party as far as nigeria politics is concerned since we returned to civil rule in 1999. Among these pple are asiwaju,buhari,and top echelons of APC who have seen the merging of defunct ACN, ANPP,CPC and PDP(faction) as opportunity to have a shot at presidency and are nt ready to allow dis chance to elude them considering personal efforts dey hav made in d past in their individual parties to challenge GEJ's party but to no avail.
3. THOSE WHO BELIEVE POWER MUST RETURN TO NORTH IN 2015:
These people hold sway in northern nigeria and have made average northerner to believe GEJ is using their time. They talk as if there is constitutional backing for their statement and since majority of their pple have nt seen a copy of constitution b4,coupled with their culture that make dem subservient to their political leaders,they hate GEJ too in return. These pple wud have either kept quiet or be singing continuity song across d north if a northerner is currently in place of GEJ even if his performance in office is worse than dt of GEJ.
4. THOSE WHO ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH GEJ'S PERFORMANCE.
Regrettably, very few percentage of GEJ's haters fall into this category. These are pple who genuinely remember d manifestoes of GEJ in 2011. they believe he has performed below their expectation and dont believe he can improve on what he has done/he is doing. One important thing about these people is that dey placed so much hope on GEJ in 2011 dt dey had expected him to perform more than what he listed in his manifestoes.

2 Likes

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by Kennywills7(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Number 4 is so on point

Personally i was expecting so much from Gej and seriously he didn't meet my expectarions, dat is not to say he has fail completely because his footprints are in some, if not all areas of d economy
Looking at wot was on ground before him, i realise i was expecting too much
Secondly so many elements work against him but dats not an excuse but dats not to say we should turn a blind eye to those things/elements
To honest, we want a better option but at d moment wot i see is an option not suitable but out of desperation for a better Nigeria, d problem now is cover up of some crimes and d fact dat no big name has bn persecuted make tins bad for him

Some people are too desperate for power and we should watch out and make d right decisions
Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by saaedlee: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Another TANoid on the loose;
You better start running around in circles screaming:

I AM A ROBOT
I AM A RoBOT
I AM A TANoid

Till your owner replaces your battery...

3 Likes

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by frankyychiji(f): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
...hey! Who is this leaky azz pampers wearing nigga above me ?
better watch your tongue boy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by holatin(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
4. THOSE WHO ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH GEJ'S PERFORMANCE.
Regrettably, very few percentage of GEJ's haters fall into this category.
These are pple who genuinely remember d manifestoes of GEJ in 2011.
they believe he has performed below their expectation and dont believe
he can improve on what he has done/he is doing. One important thing
about these people is that dey placed so much hope on GEJ in 2011 dt
dey had expected him to perform more than what he listed in his
manifestoes.

Pls proof to me you are not a satanist

how will you group someone he broke their heart after voting him into office in 2011 as hater.
are you expecting us to support him blindly until his cronies steal Nigeria dry, or insurgence reach d south or when a bank robber goes away with stealing since it now different from corruption according to GEJ or when their is no body in the north again due to insurgent.

at d end of this quoted text, you said and I quoted they expected him to perform more than what he listed in his manifestos.

are you fvcking kidding me.
are you saying he perform excellently but not above his manifest or.

Speaking with United Nations diplomats on Monday,
31st January 2011 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, President
Goodluck Jonathan made this promise:

“If I’m voted into power, within the next four years, the
issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four
years is enough for anyone in power to make a
significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power
within this period, it then means I cannot do anything…
dats one of his manifesto, and d last time I checked na 50 naira we still dey use charge our phone.
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by frankyychiji(f): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
j
Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by mcquin(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dude get a life. How come people came out in 2011 to support him.

Jona has failed; don't try to colour it; admit it niccur.

Opposition need not tell me that there is no light in my house, bokoharam is ravaging the north etc. The other day I was leaving for Kano town when I saw children with the bows they use for begging, drinking from a carnal; I was shocked to my bone. PDP for the past 16yrs have destroyed Nigeria and no excuse for that
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by temitemi1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by holatin(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
Mumu!
oloribu, I ve modify my post but what have you contributed to d thread if not abusive comment to an above poster.

I still don't know reason your parent never use you for ritual because their life will be better if they don't ve you at all.

oloshi Omo jati jati
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by talentarena(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
(UPDATED) Breaking News: Bomb blast hits and completely destroys ITV Radio and Television Benin - the station was attacked to sabotage our campaign in Benin- PDP

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/03/08/bomb-blast-hits-and-completely-destroys-itv-radio-and-television-benin/
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by holatin(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
hmmmm agba ookogbon
waiting for a fellow satanist to give you brain because your life is miserable with a brain.
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by holatin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
the only people that support GEJ are
the corrupt
the religion fanatic (they hate muslim)
the tribalist (they will vote him because of d region they share with him)
the gullible ones (temitemi and co)

Money driven supporter (I no go mention name but they've four known leader on NL. one is a mod with another username, one is a......, two are member

the protection hunger ( I don't need to mention his name,every body know him)
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by amakaobiemeka: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op if u werent a taniod their are a million tangible reasons why people hate gej nt just 4 silly reasons (5). He is too docile and doesnt understand the power of c-in c
6. He has rediculed the entire nation b4 the world, killed our foreign policy that the us, chad see us as not serious
7. He is insensitive to issues and what counts most, taking a month to just admit chibok girls are missing
8. He nonchalant and doesnt seem to investigate b4 talking, saying chibok girls are alive nt because u investigated but becos u dumb brains tells u shecow hasnt released their dead video
9. The guy as no appetite to fight nigeria main problem of corruption which he celebrates.
10. He doesnt make anybody take responsibilites for wrong doing abba moro scam, etc the list is endless
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by Noble11(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
NUMBER 2 SAYS IT ALL
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

@topic

you have failed in bringing sympathy for gej. How i wished his wife did not give orders for people to start stoning and killing, i would have developed a quarter ounce of sympathy.

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by dhope: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Op if u werent a taniod their are a million tangible reasons why people hate gej nt just 4 silly reasons (5). He is too docile and doesnt understand the power of c-in c
6. He has rediculed the entire nation b4 the world, killed our foreign policy that the us, chad see us as not serious
7. He is insensitive to issues and what counts most, taking a month to just admit chibok girls are missing
8. He nonchalant and doesnt seem to investigate b4 talking, saying chibok girls are alive nt because u investigated but becos u dumb brains tells u shecow hasnt released their dead video
9. The guy as no appetite to fight nigeria main problem of corruption which he celebrates.
10. He doesnt make anybody take responsibilites for wrong doing abba moro scam, etc the list is endless
every point uve added falls under category 4 of my post and i must confess dt to u dt it is fallacious to believe everybody must believe those points as u believe it. each hater has different reasons which are personal. mind u, a man who resides in osogbo and enjoy power stability at average of 20hrs a day will still tell u he hates GEJ because there is no power and dt is his reason.
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by dhope: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
mcquin:
Dude get a life. How come people came out in 2011 to support him.

Jona has failed; don't try to colour it; admit it niccur.

Opposition need not tell me that there is no light in my house, bokoharam is ravaging the north etc. The other day I was leaving for Kano town when I saw children with the bows they use for begging, drinking from a carnal; I was shocked to my bone. PDP for the past 16yrs have destroyed Nigeria and no excuse for that
i can understand ur observatn in north but it seems it was new to u. northerners have been living almajiri life for ages past and poverty has been synonymous with dt region for a very long time(no insult intended on north but dt is d fact). there is no magic any govt can do to help dem unless dey embrace civilization which dey currently see as enemy of their religion.
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by dgr8truth(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op you are just on point. Politics is a game of interest, and votes will be defined by these interest. We that are with GEJ are greater than they that are with GMB.

The minority will definitely and rightfully have their say; just as APC is enjoying now, but the majority must and will always have their way.

GEJtill2019.

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by frankyychiji(f): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
oloribu, I ve modify my post but what have you contributed to d thread if not abusive comment to an above poster.

I still don't know reason your parent never use you for ritual because their life will be better if they don't ve you at all.

oloshi Omo jati jati
Mumu. Always screaming.
Re: Four Categories Of Haters Of GEJ by holatin(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
Mumu. Always screaming.
Pele don bite me

(1) (Reply)

What Is Patience Jonathan Really Doing At Aso Rock? / Nigerians, Is This Really About Change— By Chukwuka Nnamdi / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me–gov. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.