Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,805 members, 7,945,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

One Reason Why You Won't Be Voting During The Election Period? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reason Why You Won't Be Voting During The Election Period? (330 Views)

Mass Rigging And Under Age Voting During The Presidential Election / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why You Won't Be Voting During The Election Period? by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello guys!...I've heard from several people saying they won't vote during this election.....Some say it is of no interest or value to them while others say,those running for the political office are not the right candidates.Several reasons has been laid down before me,....so nairalanders,let me know the reason why you won't be voting during the election period?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigerian Military Accuses Allied Soldiers Of ‘careless’ Statements / Again, INEC Extends Distribution Of Pvcs By 2 Weeks / Nairaland Peace Pact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.