Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It (1791 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by tomsugar(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is it wrong or right for me to masturbate when I can't reach to my partner instead of cheating any time I feel honey or should I just wait and feel burning
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by Afrok(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hehe... Op its ur life not mine, ur life is ur business and not mine. What is wrong to someone or people might not be totally wrong and what people say is right might not necessarily be right.

What I know is Cheating in a relationship is wrong, the rest is for U to iron out.
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
tomsugar:
Is it wrong or right for me to masturbate when I can't reach to my partner instead of cheating any time I feel honey or should I just wait and feel burning

Self service is not Good, If you're addicted to it you will not enjoy ur partner anymore. U will always prefer ur left hand nd soap to pussy.

U need to learn hw to control ur sexual urge nd be discipline that's wat make you a Man.

*don't cheat *don't masturbate *be discipline.

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by MrIyke222(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its all ant d u personality u desire
Addiction to selfservicing could make u less of a real man. Cheating in relationship cld earn u less respect in eyes of any one who knws u as a flirt.
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by Ray360: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
what makes humans different from animals on the streets is our rational acumen to know rights from wrongs. if you can't control your sexual urge, then you aren't different from animals out there. you have a woman, why self-servicing? control your urge. be a man!
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
tomsugar:
Sugar nko?
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by sinizia: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
It's natural even at 50 But it has side affects. It's not advisable to men especially.
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by redcliff: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:
It's natural even at 50 But it has side affects. It's not advisable to men especially.

Tell us about this side effects.... grin
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:
If you no gimme the side-effects, i go break bottle for ya head, walai!!!
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by sinizia: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
redcliff:

Tell us about this side effects.... grin

On numerous occasions, the topic has been overflogged on the FP. Google is your friend.

One of the side-effects is premature ejaculàtion. Too much màsturbation is bad. Heed my warning.
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by redcliff: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:

On numerous occasions, the topic has been overflogged on the FP. Google is your friend.

One of the side-effects is premature ejaculàtion. Too much màsturbation is bad. Heed my warning.

ok o
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by sinizia: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

If you no gimme the side-effects, i go break bottle for ya head, walai!!!

There is an old English proverb quoted frequently that “excess of everything is bad” and masturbation is no exemption. Masturbation is regarded a disgraceful action that performs a important part in decreasing the self esteem of masturbation addict. Masturbation, also known as self-sex, is regarded a selfish sexual activity that can often lead many to an habit which can impact their lifestyles negatively.

Extreme masturbation or m*asturbation addiction can create several side effects in different parts of a person’s life:

For one side, it can affect a person physically. Conditions such as hair loss, poor eyesight, and weight loss
are common side effects of m*asturbation addiction. Other
people also experience genitourinary and hepato-biliary
problems from excessive m*asturbation. But physical
problems can be treated and are the least of an addict’s problems.

M*asturbation cause loss of hair

M*asturbation Addiction can cause loss of hair and eyesight
Some social effects of m*asturbation addiction include loss of interest in daily life activities, poor work performance, no interest in life and a disturbed family life. Many m*asturbation addicts appear to be. shy, solitary, and mentally distressed a lot of the time.

Depression is also a common consequence of excessive
m*asturbation. Such social and mental effects can be harder to eliminate than the physical ones. M*asturbation Depression One of the main Side Effects of M*asturbation Addiction is Depression

M*asturbation addiction can affect someone’s moral values, especially for those who feel very ashamed about what they’re doing or are religious. These feelings of guilt and ruined moral values can affect a person for their entire lives and be impossible to recover.

Over m*asturbation participants experience problems with
concentration and memory. This is a dangerous side effect of over m*asturbation and signals that the brain is being over drained of acetycholine. Over m*asturbation drains motor neurons and neuro-muscular endings of acetycholine, which is eventually replaced. Over m*asturbation can lead to absentmindedness, memory loss, lack of concentration, and eye floaters. To fight these symptoms, the chemical levels in your body needs to be balanced. These negative effects that result from
m*asturbation addiction are the reason why steps should be taken to quit it when one realizes that they
have a problem. Seek help from a professional when you start to sense an addiction to m*asturbation forming.
http://www.haqjo.com/side-effects-of-masturbation-addiction/
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by laterthings: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:

There is an old English proverb quoted frequently that “excess of everything is bad” and masturbation is no exemption. Masturbation is regarded a disgraceful action that performs a important part in decreasing the self esteem of masturbation addict. Masturbation, also known as self-sex, is regarded a selfish sexual activity that can often lead many to an habit which can impact their lifestyles negatively.

Extreme masturbation or m*asturbation addiction can create several side effects in different parts of a person’s life:

For one side, it can affect a person physically. Conditions such as hair loss, poor eyesight, and weight loss

Some social effects of m*asturbation addiction include loss of interest in daily life activities, poor work performance, no interest in life and a disturbed family life. Many m*asturbation addicts appear to be. shy, solitary, and mentally distressed a lot of the time.

m*asturbation. Such social and mental effects can be harder to eliminate than the physical ones. M*asturbation Depression One of the main Side Effects of M*asturbation Addiction is Depression

M*asturbation addiction can affect someone’s moral values, especially for those who feel very ashamed about what they’re doing or are religious. These feelings of guilt and ruined moral values can affect a person for their entire lives and be impossible to recover.

concentration and memory. This is a dangerous side effect of over m*asturbation and signals that the brain is being over drained of acetycholine. Over m*asturbation drains motor neurons and neuro-muscular endings of acetycholine, which is eventually replaced. Over m*asturbation can lead to absentmindedness, memory loss, lack of concentration, and eye floaters. To fight these symptoms, the chemical levels in your body needs to be balanced. These negative effects that result from
m*asturbation addiction are the reason why steps should be taken to quit it when one realizes that they
have a problem. Seek help from a professional when you start to sense an addiction to m*asturbation forming.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
chueee! uncle you are the biggest liar of all time
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by sinizia: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
laterthings:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
chueee! uncle you are the biggest liar of all time

I didn't write it, so stop being dumb. There's a link there. Anyway keep jérking off, when you get addicted, your body go tell you later on.
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by DrWalter: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:

****just passing o!****
Re: Is Masturbating Natural Even At Thirties Or There Is A Side Effect To It by valmunich(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:

Self service is not Good, If you're addicted to it you will not enjoy ur partner anymore. U will always prefer ur left hand nd soap to pussy.

U need to learn hw to control ur sexual urge nd be discipline that's wat make you a Man.

*don't cheat *don't masturbate *be discipline.
How you take know say na left hand? shocked

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Asks For Sneak Peek Of Boobies..... / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Are A Spoilt Child / Help! Mature advice Urgently needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.