Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE (856 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student / What Is Wrong With This Photo ( Expulsion Edition) / what is wrong with this school?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'm a graduate of Petroleum Engineering - thanks to the tedious hardwork of my parents.

Three BIG oil companies have requested to see my certificate, and they all promised to apply me as soon as I respond.

This afternoon my little sis came to me in tears. She was pointing to her friends who were flying planes (not the real plane; the paper one, you get the stuff) I understood at once that she had no plane to fly and needed one. I searched my room for any paper. None was available, except from this thing they call certificate.

I brought the certificate out, constructed into a plane and gave it to her. She left with the speed of light.

When my parents came my sis narrated how I made her day by using my certificate as a plane for her to play with. She said the plane flew in the air, on water and finally crashed in the fire.

After giving me a weird look, my parents collapsed and were unconscious, even till now. Neighbours bursted into tears on hearing the story, even till now.

I'm confused. What's wrong??

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by dkronicle(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Frm ur village
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
dkronicle:
Frm ur village

You mean
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by sammieblaize: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lmfao the witches from your village are dancing alingo on your head mehn

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Dahjhi: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pr0ton:
I'm a graduate of Petroleum Engineering - thanks to the tedious hardwork of my parents.

Three BIG oil companies have requested to see my certificate, and they all promised to apply me as soon as I respond.

This afternoon my little sis came to me in tears. She was pointing to her friends who were flying planes (not the real plane; the paper one, you get the stuff) I understood at once that she had no plane to fly and needed one. I searched my room for any paper. None was available, except from this thing they call certificate.

I brought the certificate out, constructed into a plane and gave it to her. She left with the speed of light.

When my parents came my sis narrated how I made her day by using my certificate as a plane for her to play with. She said the plane flew in the air, on water and finally crashed in the fire.

After giving me a weird look, my parents collapsed and were unconscious, even till now. Neighbours bursted into tears on hearing the story, even till now.

I'm confused. What's wrong??
and when I saw the moniker. Its Pr0ton... How ur Sunday bro grin?
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
sammieblaize:
Lmfao the witches from your village are dancing alingo on your head mehn

Ion get you guys' parables sad The issue is serious. My pastor doesn't seem to understand too. The guy has just been staring at me.
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
and when I saw the moniker. Its Pr0ton... How ur Sunday bro grin?

Going fine. How about yours?
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Dahjhi: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pr0ton:

Going fine. How about yours?
smooth also.. smiley Enjoy ya evening
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by SuperSuave(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Your moniker says proton, well it should be Mor.on
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
smooth also.. smiley Enjoy ya evening

Yh. You too.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
SuperSuave:
Your moniker says proton, well it should be slowpoke

You guys haven't helped a inch... sad sad
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by alberto2k(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pr0ton your own is finished grin

The person way do u don die fa undecided
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
SuperSuave:
Your moniker says proton, well it should be Mor.on
Endorsed! grin
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Pr0ton your own is finished grin

The person way do u don die fa undecided

You guys embarassed Hit the nail on the head.. I don't get sad
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Endorsed! grin

Them go soon ban you now.
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by sammieblaize: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pr0ton:

Ion get you guys' parables sad The issue is serious. My pastor doesn't seem to understand too. The guy has just been staring at me.
guy just forget eh.. enjoy the house
Re: Tell Me What Is Wrong PLEASE by Pr0ton: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
sammieblaize:
guy just forget eh.. enjoy the house

cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Writing (Bsc/Msc) for Social Science, Education & Managment / 2015 UTME Admission Status And Jamb Admission Status Checker / Best Universities In Africa Top Hundred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.