Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. (19021 Views)

My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike / My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by zigger(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
So op dey get wild imagination jst like me
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by ignis: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
What's the big deal about being a celebrity?
Are they not human beings?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by fromnigeria(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
So what? Who he help

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
thank goodness that i dont pick unsaved number on my phone
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Preternatura1(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Someone, especially a celebrity won't just tell you their names in an event like that but supposing they do, what can I do than just say it was a wrong number, apologize and hang up? Well, unless it's Jolie or Michael Buble, then I'd ask if they can stay on the phone for a little longer while I ask them what I want to.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by icebebe(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
iwezor1:
this got me laughing. And if she calls back?
lol call me back? Of course she'd neva call me bak
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
Funni thread...@Emusmith hapi sundai

Happy Sunday dear...cheesy
How you doing?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nickymezor(f): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:

Happy Sunday dear...cheesy
How you doing?
I'm doing great ... u?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by emiye(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
it happened to me in 2009, the deputy governor of Kano state.

He became my friend, but i didnt fully appreciate the opportunity then, and i didnt nurture the relationship, till i lost contact.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by dammytosh: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will be like.

Don What ?

hiisssss, end the call and call the correct number I am planning to call.

I remembered staying beside one of them and peeps were coming around to take pictures screaming his name. I just sat as if i don't know who he is.

He almost introduced himself and asked for a shot. grin grin grin grin grin

Celebrity FIRE.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Akposkool(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'll be like, jazzy man d heck is wrong with you. You just da carry jump on stage like korede yesterday abi? Since dbanj left you no gree act like Boss again? Smiling cheapishly like basket mouth. You even lost your cripple stick. Damn
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by upsonn(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
hehehe cheesy

And so? I suppose to dey shout or go do thanks giving say I mistakenly dial celeb number... Mtheww
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by zimach(f): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
WoOOOWWW.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by richidinho(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Evina:
Jim Iyke
D'banj

To jim: where were you when someone else inserted twins in Nadia's womb? How did you allow that happen?

To D'banj: do you regret the split with Don Jazzy? Cos e be like say you dey struggle with your music career since then oh!

I can bet my life u won't ask those questions

U: hello
Dbanj: yeah this is dbanj who am I on to?
U: is it for real? Oh my God ......tank you very much
Dbanj: u are welcome, hope no problem?
U: I wnt to ask why ure not married yet and when are u organising another kokolette show
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by todayguest(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fantasy !!!
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by naijaboiy: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
upsonn:

And so? I suppose to dey shout or go do thanks giving say I mistakenly dial celeb number... Mtheww
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by BankManager(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kini big deal ??
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by libertyfather(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:
Hmm, just imagine. Which celebrity would you like to pick your call, and what would you say afterwards?

Something like:

YOU: "Hello Smith"

HIM: "Sorry, this is Don Jazzy"

Don jazzy ko! Don nathan ni!! Abeg give the fone to chibike
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by rukkyland(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
and so what?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Takim107(f): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
I for tell the celeb say I be eligible baby mama. .cuz baby mama's dey get G-wagon this days, benefits dey, I lie?

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by vincent88td(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
Fi dat happen fi wi...wi ago blackout pon de celebrity like ah dis..."Hallo?? Disya Amber Rose?? mi tink yu gwan bi ma boopsie ca mi lub yu bery much,ya no...wha?...Feget wha dem babylon a tink o wha dem ah say,specially, Wiz khalifa, mi forward backup inna im camp an mash it up.Im nu badder yu no more,c'm hia an show mi ya durty whine pon mi fiyah hose...boom!"
>:
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
imagine if a celebrity like moi dial a wrong number and it ends up being a da jigga man on da other end,heyyy.....hes gonna burst thru da roof just for that,ya know.....undecided
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by vincent88td(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sheyi shay...
Me: "if mama peace catch u"
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by chingydaboss(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
K
1bkaye:
I don't think I'd care
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by hizaya61(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:
Hmm, just imagine. Which celebrity would you like to pick your call, and what would you say afterwards?

Something like:

RUBBISH IS CELEBRITE GOD, HOW THIS RUBBISH ENTER FP?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by sirwilly1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:

Something like:

Just as your topic call it 'wrong number', i'll cut the call and crosscheck the number to make my call. Cele...what? For my own credit? Unless he (No, she) go call me back to hear from me.

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Evina(f): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
richidinho:

I can bet my life u won't ask those questions

U: hello
Dbanj: yeah this is dbanj who am I on to?
U: is it for real? Oh my God ......tank you very much
Dbanj: u are welcome, hope no problem?
U: I wnt to ask why ure not married yet and when are u organising another kokolette show

cheesy cheesy
Especially the thank you part! Which kind mumu girl you dey confuse me for?

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by cheddahboy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wuuworld:
Believe me,some people will start forging numbers and dial right now....Welcome to Naija where everything is possible

From your signature, I can bet you would be the one to start forging number and dialing.. that's pathetic tho.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by darnley16(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
tdayof:
Eeewww
hmm na wa o bros,
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
grincheesy

All those forming, "Are celebrities god?", I laugh...the truth is... they'll do worse...

As for me, I have learnt that " If you honour a great person, you'll become great soonest- Sense of value determines Flow of virtue"

I'll deem it an honour to coincidentally have ran into them.

If allowed, I'll keep the contact and build on from there- If I'm going his direction in life. If Not, I will still honour him. He deserves it smiley

Why? There are no COINCIDENCE in life. You met him for a definite purpose. Quit displaying a high level of pride and ignorance by asking if they are gods? Because they are- If not, you won't be reading about them day and night.

Deal with the fact that they are IMPORTANT!

# deep sigh#

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by nekaa(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
driand:
ugly girls and der forming....... smh!

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
D only celeb that i pray shud pick my call is christiano RONALDO,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery / Chizoba Ejike Releases Indian Inspired Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.