Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections (57725 Views)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by indianin9ja(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2015
ghettodreamz:

We know who is best for us, you don't choose a leader for us, you can always do that whenever you return to your homeland. If our land becomes hostile to your business, no one is stopping you from returning to your country where you have the rights to cast your vote for whosoever you desire or like. Until then, go \____.

Don't I have a right to speak my mind and to persuade others that what's good for me is also good for them? It's foreign business people like me that contribute to and enliven the Nigerian economy. Diversity is a hallmark of strong and vibrant economies.

GEJ till 2019! Say no to Sharia rule. Say no to Islamism.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by xtic2yz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
indianin9ja:

I'm saying that Nigerians should vote for GEJ so we Indian expats in Nigeria can continue to make money the way we have been in the past 5 years. And if we make money, we expand our operations, hire more Nigerians, and Nigerians will also make money. grin
abeg go your india and invest na all of una we go sweep comot
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by xtic2yz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Don't I have a right to speak my mind and to persuade others that what's good for me is also good for them? It's foreign business people like me that contribute to and enliven the Nigerian economy. Diversity is a hallmark
it seems as though you smoked indian hemp hence the name. go to your land and liven the busines trend and stop coughing trash.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by cutierashy(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
indianin9ja:

No, GEJ is better for everyone in Nigeria, foreigners and Nigerians alike because he respects and supports the free market, unlike Buhari, whose lack of unserstanding of market forces and complete disregard for human and property rights resulted in economic ruin the last time he was in power. Nigeria must say NO to Buhari and YES to Dr. Jonathan.
lol as if u where in nigeria when he first ruled?just say u are afraid dat when buhari comes into power,most of u will go cos of ur ill treatments towards nigerian workers
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by cutierashy(f): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
indianin9ja:

I'm saying that Nigerians should vote for GEJ so we Indian expats in Nigeria can continue to make money the way we have been in the past 5 years. And if we make money, we expand our operations, hire more Nigerians, and Nigerians will also make money. grin
u want to make more money abi.......y u pay peanuts to ur workers undecidedeveryday is for the thief one day is for the owner,u guys will be flushed out of these country soon.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by indianin9ja(m): 1:16am On Mar 29, 2015
cutierashy:
u want to make more money abi.......y u pay peanuts to ur workers undecidedeveryday is for the thief one day is for the owner,u guys will be flushed out of these country soon.

The Nigerian labour market is a free market. Anyone can feel free to quit a job if he feels that he can do better. What I pay to my staff is the market rate. You have no reason in your statement, but only hate. Because Nigerian bosses pay their staff similar amounts as Indian bosses, but why is the blame only on the Indians?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by cutierashy(f): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2015
indianin9ja:

The Nigerian labour market is a free market. Anyone can feel free to quit a job if he feels that he can do better. What I pay to my staff is the market rate. You have no reason in your statement, but only hate. Because Nigerian bosses pay their staff similar amounts as Indian bosses, but why is the blame only on the Indians?
liar,u guys use staff like slave,free market means u can use pple anyhw,y dnt u go invest in ghana or other african countries.i dnt blame u its d qovernments fault.u pple live in luxury here.tell me where else u can live in d whole world like dis,its just d corrupt system.ur doom is near.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by meetgaya: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't know if you still want Buhari to become ur president today?

ChinemeOkpan:
The Chief Pastorenuer in charge of re-election affairs has spoken again.

Thank God he is not releasing the gates of hell on anti-Jonathan supporters this time around.

I wonder if God has revealed to him the details of all the poor families and individuals that have contributed to his multi-billion empire.

God has spoken to Nigerians, we have listened and we will implement his wish.

Buhari is God's choice and Buhari will be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At Church Service In Germany / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.