Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:10 PM

PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march (22961 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by lanrock(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2015
FFK is physically an adult but mentally an infant. no be talk am o, ask google .

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by folahann(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2015
PDP always accusing APC members of different crimes yet the FG controlled by PDP can't go ahead with prosecution. Is either the government leave criminals to work freely or they're just blatant liars!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by RealJoe24: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2015
How sad sad
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by Okaka27(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

And d ppl who helped pdp fail are all in apc now, alrealy doing their job as usual..
Or are d ppl in apc right now fresh politicians? Or recycled?
I laugh so hard wen I hear ppl talk about pdp n reigning for so long, yet d same greedy ppl are in apc dieing to take power by force.
Smh.
Nigerians I raise nyash for una o
they switched cos dey want change!

U should think twice

Anoda 4yrs of PDP is sucidal

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by Okaka27(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Vicotex:
i am better than you + Buhari combined 101%
continue dey decieve urself oo grin

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by mrtimycc(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2015
U see am? cheesy

Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Hehehe...shift in election date has messed them up...money don finish;how you wan pay for the 1million march...to be honest,I was expecting to see all those their "toutish mammoth crowd",bt seems one tins obvious;the touts don chop APshit moni finish...now amaechi don exhaust all the money wey hin thief,tinubu's finance's running dry and he's afraid of bringing out more money. they for bring cows,@ least they wouldn't av paid moni,only prob's cows don't vote!!!
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by billyG(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2015
ellechrystal:
The Peoples Democratic Par­ty Presidential Campaign Or­ganisation (PDPPCO) yesterday ridiculed the All Progressives Con­gress (APC) over its flopped one-million-man-march in Lagos, saying the party and its controversial leader and godfather, Bola Ti­nubu have lost control of Lagos State.

Director of Media and Publicity of the PDPPCO, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode said that “the fact that what the APC boasted would be a one-million-man march could only attract about 10,000 persons is a reflec­tion of the pitiful state of delusion that they are suf­fering from.”

According to Fani-Kay­ode, “They have lost touch with reality and with the people of the state over whom they have maintained a wicked and ungodly eco­nomic and political stran­glehold for all of 16 years. But the people of Lagos have now seen through their deception and have decided to reject them at the polls this time round.

“The Lagos people have amply demonstrated their anger against the APC and its leader. Having watched the TV documentary, titled ““Unmasking the Real Ti­nubu,” which exposes the plundering and privatiza­tion of Lagos state by the sinking godfather and over­whelmed lion of Bourdil­lion, the Lagos people in their contempt will sink the APC and Tinubu with their votes in March.

“It is interesting to read ple at the flopped march to march for their freedom. I agree with him and the peo­ple will obey him by free­ing themselves on April 11 from the political and eco­nomic bondage into which Tinubu has put them since 1999.

“We had expected that Tinubu would use the oc­casion of the march and the speech making at the Teslim Balogun Stadium to address the people of Lagos on how he amassed his colossal wealth and mind-boggling property which were the subject of the TV documen­tary on him.”

Fani-Kayode dismissed the claim by the Osun State governor, Rauf Aregbesola on the occasion that Presi­dent Goodluck Jonathan has failed like the Biblical Jo­nah, to deliver God’s mes­sage as the propagation of falsehood and another flip.

According to him, “What does Rauf know about the Bible? President Jonathan has performed excellently. His transformation Agenda is a divine message with which our nation is being daily developed and the transformation is manifest in all sectors.

“This is in spite of des­perate efforts by the opposi­tion APC and Boko Haram which is the APC’s armed wing, to blight the achieve­ments of our presidential candidate, President Jona­than, with the abduction of Chibok girls, which took place in Borno State under the control of a chief secu­rity officer of the state who is an APC governor.

“We are all happy with the progress being made by the Federal Government through our Armed Forces who are overrunning the Boko Haram insurgents and restoring normalcy to some villages in the northeast that were hitherto captured.”

Responding to Lai Mo­hammed’s statement on the Chibok girls, Fani-Kayode said, “Whilst the majority of Nigerians are overjoyed by the fact that the President has given us hope by saying that the girls are still alive. Lai Mohammed and the APC are not happy.

“The truth is that they do not want those girls to be found and neither do they care about their welfare or their safety. We say this because this was a man, and a party that complained and protested at the fact that Boko Haram was pro­scribed by the Federal Gov­ernment last year.

“Lai Mohammed pro­claimed that the proscrip­tion was unjust and uncon­stitutional. We have always believed that Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Governor Shettima and the APC know far more about the where­abouts of the Chibok girls and the activities of Boko Haram that they have cared to admit.

“Let it be clearly un­derstood that if anything happens to those girls and if they are not produced soonest we will hold Lai Mohammed, Buhari and the APC responsible.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=108110
PdP,Gej & fanny kayode shld know that any insults dey haul @ Apc they are also insulting & exposing diaselves aftrall d homosexual junkie,flu infected parrot,political harlot fanny as been dinning with those socalled Apc "criminals" b4 pdp invited him 2 come eat grains & sing 4 them.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by zizibabe1(f): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2015
wealthywiseman:

APC babes are meant to be used and dumped. They are like a bunch of deflowered and disgruntled lot with no futuristic value just like their party

grin grin grin haba bros! You forgot to add the other s: disorderly,disorganized,deluded,disvirgined,disoriented broom wielding lot with no futuristic value.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2015
cfame1:

Talk about roads. I see no infrastructure in osun state. Nothing to generate internal revenue. Twllme, why does osun solely depend on federal allocation?

Point of correction. Get your facts right. Osun currently generates in excess of N1.5billion internally EVERY MONTH

Generation of Internal revenue is not the only use of Infrastructure.

He might as well slap some toll gates on the roads if its revenue you want. And then you will come and cry blood because he put them there.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2015
onatisi:
you will be the worst lawyer in history if u ever ventured into law. All the points u raised and answered urself has knocked out apc . You asked if pdp is different from apc. My question is why are u shouting change all over like a bus conductor when u know there is no difference?how many states in nigeria have u visited ? From ur post it is obvious u haven't left ur state nor ur region,all ur knowledge about development is centered in osogbo. The first question u asked happens to be the dumbest, u are asking how the commander in chief of the federal armed forces know that chibok girls are alive ,I am sure if obama had told u that the girls are alive u would have been dancing all around brandishing ur teeth . So u think u know more than the person who has total access to all intelligence reports.
ood la at

First of all, its only logical that if I was any good at law I would have gone into that field. Fortunately I am not a lawyer.

Secondly, you speak as if I am affiliated to any party. Unfortunately for you, I am a neutral entity and I begin to wonder your level of intelligence if you still couldn't figure that out from my comment.

Thirdly, you haven't met me before and you certainly don't know where I have been and what I have done. For your information I don't even reside in Osogbo anymore. If you couldn't figure that out from my comment then I am inclined to believe that you are one of those who would speak before thinking about what they have already said. Heck! You couldn't figure that out so i wonder how you were able to figure out I have never been outside the circle of Osogbo.

Fourthly, if your president really does know that the girls are still alive it has to mean he has seen them. If he has seen them it also means he knows where they are. If he know where they are, why are they still there? Can your brain handle that logic or should I still break it down further?
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by onatisi(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Ganoderma:
ood la at

First of all, its only logical that if I was any good at law I would have gone into that field. Fortunately I am not a lawyer.

Secondly, you speak as if I am affiliated to any party. Unfortunately for you, I am a neutral entity and I begin to wonder your level of intelligence if you still couldn't figure that out from my comment.

Thirdly, you haven't met me before and you certainly don't know where I have been and what I have done. For your information I don't even reside in Osogbo anymore. If you couldn't figure that out from my comment then I am inclined to believe that you are one of those who would speak before thinking about what they have already said. Heck! You couldn't figure that out so i wonder how you were able to figure out I have never been outside the circle of Osogbo.

Fourthly, if your president knows the girls are still alive it has to mean he has seen them. If he has seen them it also means he knows where they are. If he know where they are, why are they still there? Can your brain handle that logic or should I still break it down further?

dammmmm !!! Where do I begin with sef? Ur thinking is just basically below normal capacity. I will just allow other readers to read ur post and point out ur mundane points . It is useless arguing with u. How can a sane normal person be asking or querying where his president got intelligence information from? Jezzzzz !
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2015
onatisi:
dammmmm !!! Where do I begin with sef? Ur thinking is just basically below normal capacity. I will just allow other readers to read ur post and point out ur mundane points . It is useless arguing with u. How can a sane normal person be asking or querying where his president got intelligence information from? Jezzzzz !

undecided

So that is the only point you could pick out.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by badesco(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Lagosians are more wiser than before hence flop. In my area somewhere in Alimosho Area of the state, nobody ever told they are going to 1 million nor do I personally of anybody that attended. it shows that people are now wiser and can't be received by anybody again. Therefore, the 1 million march is nothing but a total flop and set back.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by change49ja: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
10,000 grin grin grin FFK is funny....just likes to deceive himself....anyway, change is inevitable....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-YFA8RYrA
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
By now the scales is falling off the eyes of buhari and the realization that tinubu and apc are not what he deemed them to be. With each passing day,buhari supporters base is shrinking in numbers . Even south west govs seeking reelection are facing a tough hurdle in their own states .
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by fresh15: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is a sign of awaiting failure.shame for Buhari,shame for APC

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by billyG(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
ellechrystal:
The Peoples Democratic Par­ty Presidential Campaign Or­ganisation (PDPPCO) yesterday ridiculed the All Progressives Con­gress (APC) over its flopped one-million-man-march in Lagos, saying the party and its controversial leader and godfather, Bola Ti­nubu have lost control of Lagos State.

Director of Media and Publicity of the PDPPCO, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode said that “the fact that what the APC boasted would be a one-million-man march could only attract about 10,000 persons is a reflec­tion of the pitiful state of delusion that they are suf­fering from.”

According to Fani-Kay­ode, “They have lost touch with reality and with the people of the state over whom they have maintained a wicked and ungodly eco­nomic and political stran­glehold for all of 16 years. But the people of Lagos have now seen through their deception and have decided to reject them at the polls this time round.

“The Lagos people have amply demonstrated their anger against the APC and its leader. Having watched the TV documentary, titled ““Unmasking the Real Ti­nubu,” which exposes the plundering and privatiza­tion of Lagos state by the sinking godfather and over­whelmed lion of Bourdil­lion, the Lagos people in their contempt will sink the APC and Tinubu with their votes in March.

“It is interesting to read ple at the flopped march to march for their freedom. I agree with him and the peo­ple will obey him by free­ing themselves on April 11 from the political and eco­nomic bondage into which Tinubu has put them since 1999.

“We had expected that Tinubu would use the oc­casion of the march and the speech making at the Teslim Balogun Stadium to address the people of Lagos on how he amassed his colossal wealth and mind-boggling property which were the subject of the TV documen­tary on him.”

Fani-Kayode dismissed the claim by the Osun State governor, Rauf Aregbesola on the occasion that Presi­dent Goodluck Jonathan has failed like the Biblical Jo­nah, to deliver God’s mes­sage as the propagation of falsehood and another flip.

According to him, “What does Rauf know about the Bible? President Jonathan has performed excellently. His transformation Agenda is a divine message with which our nation is being daily developed and the transformation is manifest in all sectors.

“This is in spite of des­perate efforts by the opposi­tion APC and Boko Haram which is the APC’s armed wing, to blight the achieve­ments of our presidential candidate, President Jona­than, with the abduction of Chibok girls, which took place in Borno State under the control of a chief secu­rity officer of the state who is an APC governor.

“We are all happy with the progress being made by the Federal Government through our Armed Forces who are overrunning the Boko Haram insurgents and restoring normalcy to some villages in the northeast that were hitherto captured.”

Responding to Lai Mo­hammed’s statement on the Chibok girls, Fani-Kayode said, “Whilst the majority of Nigerians are overjoyed by the fact that the President has given us hope by saying that the girls are still alive. Lai Mohammed and the APC are not happy.

“The truth is that they do not want those girls to be found and neither do they care about their welfare or their safety. We say this because this was a man, and a party that complained and protested at the fact that Boko Haram was pro­scribed by the Federal Gov­ernment last year.

“Lai Mohammed pro­claimed that the proscrip­tion was unjust and uncon­stitutional. We have always believed that Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Governor Shettima and the APC know far more about the where­abouts of the Chibok girls and the activities of Boko Haram that they have cared to admit.

“Let it be clearly un­derstood that if anything happens to those girls and if they are not produced soonest we will hold Lai Mohammed, Buhari and the APC responsible.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=108110
Fanny unintentionally spoke d truth 4 d 1st time in life,he admitted TBS cannt contain 1milln Apc supporters,that iz Y must of them didnot enter d stadium,majority stays in d streets.
I advice fanny 2 vote buhari4president they will make him labaran maku.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by abduljabbar4(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Chia PDP can lie!!!!!!!!!!
seriously. The worse thing is that ffk said it. Who takes him serious? A liar like that pig? Even if they were up to that amount will he agree? No.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by tiptopy03(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
MTN DATA SUPPLY AT UR FINGERTIPS (30DAYS FULL SUBSCRIPTION)
1GB FOR #1,200
2GB FOR #2,300
3GB FOR #3,400
PAYEMENT : DIRECT CASH, MTN AIRTIME OR BANK DEPOSIT.
FOR ORDER OR MORE INFO:
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH 08077515316
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by vicardino(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
And Osun state government is still owing civil servants their 5 months salaries? Oga Ade, e lo wa ise miran se o.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by hakeemfatai217: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march by physayrian: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
buhari pls can you start your movement against corruption starting from tinubu cos if they sell the whole Lagos the idiot will still price it down.Maybe he doesn't know death is patiently waiting for him to acquire everything first and drop everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Rivers- Photos / Ibrahim Tumsah To Forfeit 86 Vehicles, Four Houses To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.