Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (1230 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Dating Experience by skillzy101(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
The best way to learn they say is through experience, they never said it has to be your personal experience. You can learn how to manage your affairs (what to do and what not to do when in a relationship) or should i say your relationship from other peoples experiences...........
Condition: No lies, keep it REAL.
LET THE LECTURING BEGIN!! cool
IT'S STORY TIME!!!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by saaedlee: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
skillzy101:

LET THE LECTURING BEGIN!!
IT'S STORY TIME!!!
AND LYING TIME!!!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by niqqa(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Gmb till I find better girl date
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by skillzy101(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
niqqa:
Gmb till I find better girl date

Funny!, because if you should find a good girl to date, that would be one of your best dating experience and not worst, but don't get it confused because there is absolutely nothing like a better girl because at some point or the other you just have to compromise with a lot of things.. And you are actually the one who would make your partner what you want of them, that's if they are good listeners.. So drop your worst dating experience, educate others...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Rapsodee(m): 4:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Following...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Enegod(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2015
I showed up at the girl's house, door opened and a sweet little old lady answered.. I said am i at the right place? She said yes and took my suit....I thought wow what a sweet mom. cool
She told me to have a seat so I did looking around to expect my date to enter the room at any time.

The little old lady sits down on the couch next to me..I smiled AND she smiled
Then she proceed to place her hands on the inside of my leg...I squirmed a little thinking wow mom may be a little friendly undecided

Then she said...well here we are angry angry
She told me she put a 20yr. old pic. up because thats when she looked nicer.
angry angry
True story
The End! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by mysticgal(f): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:
I showed up at the girl's house, door opened and a sweet little old lady answered.. I said am i at the right place? She said yes and took my suit....I thought wow what a sweet mom. cool
She told me to have a seat so I did looking around to expect my date to enter the room at any time.

Then she proceed to place her hands on the inside of my leg...I squirmed a little thinking wow mom may be a little friendly undecided

angry angry
True story
The End! angry
lmao grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by sinaj(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:

angry angry
True story
The End! angry
lmao!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by sinaj(f): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2015
sits down to read piple's comment
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Enegod(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
sits down to read piple's comment
undecided don't you have any to share?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by hatux: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
#Following...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
*modified*
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by sinaj(f): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:
undecided don't you have any to share?
ai gat none to share
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:

angry angry
True story
The End! angry

Baba hahaha grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ivyT(f): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nothing to contribute...Ooops
*i got a banging headache* ryt here
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Enegod(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Baba hahaha grin grin
I dey hail! cool
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by skillzy101(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
It pretty seems like the ladies here are shy, don't worry ok! We won't tell the guys you screwed.... Yea and that explains why the ladies don't have any story to share because they are actually the ones that do all the screwing... cool
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by lexychuks(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Only one story since! We've all being in one crappy relationship @ some point. Please share
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
this sure gonna be interesting.

kam pasa godi here.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Most Important To You In Life(pics) / 9 Things That Our Women Do That We Love... / HELP: How Can I Stop Self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.