Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,199 members, 7,913,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:05 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (450643 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
pstfrancis:
I just got my medical invite now. Praise God at last

Congrats brother!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Loka0512:
@podada have you got your offer letter? Yea we had to bring documents before the medicals.
TheeRevelation:

Guys congrats on your medical stage.

Please I wanna confirm if y'all got a mail for "Request for Documents" before the medical invite?

Which documents were requested from you in the mail you received?

Please inform the house.

#TeamMedicalHopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
We were 4 interviewed in Abuja today.. Guys how was it? Share ur experiences
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Loka0512:
@podada have you got your offer letter? Yea we had to bring documents before the medicals.

U forwarded them through mail or physically?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hiploko:
We were 4 interviewed in Abuja today.. Guys how was it? Share ur experiences

Ao was it?? Wat was d final word after d interview??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
iamboss:

Ao was it?? Wat was d final word after d interview??
this is not the last intvw? u willing to go to any location to work and advice on hw to be successful on the job.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
dammiejolaade:
Plss was that ur iSt interview on the 30th April? Nd wat time was ur interview? I just want to know if we did dsame batch so I will know my fate. Tnx pls

Yes that was the only interview that I did before the medical invite came in today. I was for 12pm on that day
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
pstfrancis:

Yes that was the only interview that I did before the medical invite came in today. I was for 12pm on that day

Were u asked to forward some documents to them before the medical invite dropped?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dammiejolaade: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Were u asked to forward some documents to them before the medical invite dropped?
Not yet, but I wnt to know if u wrote test at all or it was just interview, documentation nd medicals? Tnx
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Nothing like that oooooooo, I actually submitted all my documents to them during the interview, so their was no request for any documents before the medical invite.

So my pathways was the test, then the interview and finally the medical invite.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
House, anybody got their Human Capital number, I wanna call this people mehn...cos I emailed them, no response...
Please anybody am am waiting...
#TeamEnquiry...
#TeamMedicalHopeful...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello... Pls has any asset custodian gone for medicals?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Hiploko:
Hello... Pls has any asset custodian gone for medicals?
cc @ primeson1

Hiploko, are u for HSS or Asset Custodian?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2015
TheeRevelation:

cc @ primeson1

Hiploko, are u for HSS or Asset Custodian?
my invite read HSS and on getting there was told will be interviewed for asset custodian.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samik900(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tot u wrote ur test for lag,hw come u were intvwd in abj @hiploko?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by faithclin(f): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Anyone that wrote in Abuja on 18th April for Enquiry been called yet??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
samik900:
Tot u wrote ur test for lag,hw come u were intvwd in abj @hiploko?
I think because I stay around Abuja and it is also based on the need for the role by a location/region. We had some enquiry officers who wrote on the 6th June interviewd too in Abuja
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Neeno: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
hi guys, pls i wanna know how long it normally takes for an interview to be scheduled after passing a test at stanbic ibtc bank for the graduate trainee recruitment. i wrote the test on the 20th of may 2015 and i havent recieved any feedback. kindly help with answers
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samik900(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
And to think dt I wrote on 6th june in lag @ dea head office,walter carighton,bt vnt heard from dem,pls hiploko,do u tink I'm successfl @ d test,aint dey suppose t v invited for an intvw!wot do u v t say abt dis?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Neeno:
hi guys, pls i wanna know how long it normally takes for an interview to be scheduled after passing a test at stanbic ibtc bank for the graduate trainee recruitment. i wrote the test on the 20th of may 2015 and i havent recieved any feedback. kindly help with answers
mine took almost a month I wrote in Lagos on the 31st of April and did my interview on the 28th of May
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
samik900:
And to think dt I wrote on 6th june in lag @ dea head office,walter carighton,bt vnt heard from dem,pls hiploko,do u tink I'm successfl @ d test,aint dey suppose t v invited for an intvw!wot do u v t say abt dis?
. My thinking... You made the test if you didn't receive a regret mail from them... They have not invited you for the interview because they are not ready yet...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Neeno: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Voned:
mine took almost a month I wrote in Lagos on the 31st of April and did my interview on the 28th of May
thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dammiejolaade: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Neeno:
thanks
Pls wat do u have to say about those that didn't write test but did interview, would dey still write test or dey will just proceed to medicals or exco chat?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls for those that had their interview in Abuja yesterday, pls be kind to send me a mail on
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Voned:

Will have my interview tomorrow in PH. Please kindly give me a clue as to what I will likely expect. Business banker. No previous banking experience.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samik900(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tnx alot
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Exco chat since 5th May.... No show
Asset custodian hopeful..
In God I trust o
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

Will have my interview tomorrow in PH. Please kindly give me a clue as to what I will likely expect. Business banker. No previous banking experience.
mine was in Lagos and I dont have banking xperience too just read the JD sent to you, and questions like how can your previous role in your former job relate to the position in which you are interviewed for, they also asked me some basic stuff. Just be confidence it wasn't too serious
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2015
primeson1:

In God I trust o
did u do an interview first before the exco chat? And what region are u?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2015
primeson1:
In God I trust o
Did u submit ur documents that day?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Did u submit ur documents that day?
if they didn't collect one's document on the day is it a sign that one didn't pass the exercise?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jstud(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2015
bigboyo:
Anybody in the house that has done medicals for the position of Enquiry Officer?...

#TeamEnquiry...
#TeamMedicalFaithful...

I wanted to ask the same thing

I'm in your position also.... Still hopeful

#TeamEnquiry
#TeamMedicalHopeful

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.