Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (453838 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
mrteejaybee:
Pls has any experienced hire heard anything new oo?
nope
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2015
mrteejaybee:
Pls has any experienced hire heard anything new oo?
My Colleague got her Offer letter on Tuesday... Next week will Bring more... Hopefully... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2015
lilee2hot:
My Colleague got her Offer letter on Tuesday... Next week will Bring more... Hopefully... Amen.

Amen ooooo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2015
lilee2hot:
amen in Jesus name
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Paxziano: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
lilee2hot:

Pls what was the salary like in the offer letter
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
like Serzly,,,I tata for dis Stanbic Ibtc😠😡
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 3:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Paxziano:

Pls what was the salary like in the offer letter
The salary is shhhhhh... come closer... I dont want Onihaxy to hear... Its zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Damn autocorrect!!! Its **************... She Dinor show me angry grin cheesy kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed Happy Sunday Ma People....

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
lilee2hot:
The salary is shhhhhh... come closer... I dont want Onihaxy to hear... Its zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Damn autocorrect!!! Its **************... She Dinor show me angry grin cheesy kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed Happy Sunday Ma People....

Now this is funny gringringrin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
This was the feedback I got after my interview:

Dear ***

Thank you for making out time to chat with us at STANBIC IBTC.
The feedback from the interview is that you are a strong candidate. However, in view of the role in question and the required profile for the potential hire, we would be progressing with a stronger candidate with more years of related experience.
Based on your experience and profile, we will be willing to consider you for other suitable vacancies within the unit. If that is okay by you, we shall retain your details on our database and contact you once we commence the review of the other roles.
Again, thank you for your interest and time.
Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

It's been a while I got this and I have not received any subsequent invitation for any other role.

Now, my worry is, was this actually as they have stated or they were only trying to console me after I failed the interview? Any one ever received this message? In-house staff, I need your opinions please...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
lilee2hot:
grin grin grin
How does the dude expect such information as Salary in someone's offer letter to be discussed in a public forum like this

By the way...new week, fresh expectations.

#TeamOfferLetterHopefuls

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Looking up to God alone

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bank job undecided...dey pay for your blood.

I like pple to come in and see for.themselves.Telling someone how it is within the banking system seems like u dont want the person to coman chop money.See for yourself and decide if u can cope or not.Problem is-many get trapped cry
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lexylexy(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2015
lobito007:

Dear ***

The feedback from the interview is that you are a strong candidate. However, in view of the role in question and the required profile for the potential hire, we would be progressing with a stronger candidate with more years of related experience.
Based on your experience and profile, we will be willing to consider you for other suitable vacancies within the unit. If that is okay by you, we shall retain your details on our database and contact you once we commence the review of the other roles.
Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

It's been a while I got this and I have not received any subsequent invitation for any other role.

Now, my worry is, was this actually as they have stated or they were only trying to console me after I failed the interview? Any one ever received this message? In-house staff, I need your opinions please...

Ur guess is as good as mine bro,i got same mail. Dey just consoling u. I guess everyone dat failed d interview got same mail. grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2015
lobito007:

Dear ***

Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

bro, they are just consoling you. BTW, When do you have your chat? because some of us that had the chat as far back as august 11, have not heard any response from them. and we are even as confused ad you are
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2015
slyventure:

bro, they are just consoling you. BTW, When do you have your chat? because some of us that had the chat as far back as august 11, have not heard any response from them. and we are even as confused ad you are
some had as far as 27th July without a word from them
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
SLYVENTURE HOW FAR? U SEE WETIN STANBIC DEY DO BOYZ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
lobito007:

Dear ***

Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

HOW LONG WAS IT BETWEEN WHEN YOU DID THE INTERVIEW AND WHEN YOU GOT YOUR CONSOLATION LETTER MAKE WE KNOW HOW FAR.

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
lobito007:

Dear ***

Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

HOW LONG WAS IT BETWEEN WHEN YOU DID THE INTERVIEW AND WHEN YOU GOT YOUR CONSOLATION LETTER MAKE WE KNOW HOW FAR.

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
lobito007:

Dear ***

Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
From the information I got mail will fly in this week and am in line for a success mail.

#Teamappointmentletterhopefuls

6 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
phazotron:
SLYVENTURE HOW FAR? U SEE WETIN STANBIC DEY DO BOYZ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
bros na so we see am ooo, Stanbic dey fall men hand
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
I got the mail exactly 21 days after the interview.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by optimiza: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
please can somebody share if stanbic do contact u regardless of the outcome of the assessment result
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
lilee2hot:

Funny you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
stlarry001:
From the information I got mail will fly in this week and am in line for a success mail.

In as much as I love your spirit and strong faith, I Will also say "anxiety isn't the best" . working oneself out won't change anything. Just be hopeful while you focus on anything you are doing at the moment.
See you soon in Stanbic bro. #moving forward.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
onihaxy:

In as much as I love your spirit and strong faith, I Will also say "anxiety isn't the best" . working oneself out won't change anything. Just be hopeful while you focus on anything you are doing at the moment.
See you soon in Stanbic bro. #moving forward.
Hi Bro, what do you think of the feedback mail I got?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
stlarry001:

pls what is the info? Is it mail for appointment letter or progress for all stages?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hiploko:
pls what is the info? Is it mail for appointment letter or progress for all stages?

mail for appointment letter, one of the hr guys there
told me so and a friend of mine just got his after I posted that stuff.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Bank job undecided...dey pay for your blood.

I like pple to come in and see for.themselves.Telling someone how it is within the banking system seems like u dont want the person to coman chop money.See for yourself and decide if u can cope or not.Problem is-many get trapped cry
You are trapped if you don't chart a future for yourself. its same in any.other sector believe me. I thought I wouldn't spent meeting than 5yrs here but am going my 8th and I'm loving it. just.make the best of it.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Thatz wat i dont wanna do.I dont wanna settle mainly cos in my short stay abt 11 months,i knw wat it feels like wen u have no passion for what u doing-terrible feel cry

I'm relatively young and unmarried...my propensity to take risk is still very high.

I wont forgive myself if in 10yrs time i look back and itz the case of the country determining my course of life.

Not saying some pple dont genuinely like banking but most dont.I see them everyday...even the ogas that earn so much...salary is mostly the consolation.Life in my opinion shldnt be like that. smiley
18wheeler:

You are trapped if you don't chart a future for yourself. its same in any.other sector believe me. I thought I wouldn't spent meeting than 5yrs here but am going my 8th and I'm loving it. just.make the best of it.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=18wheeler post=38704315]
You are trapped if you don't chart a future for yourself. its same in any.other sector believe me. I thought I wouldn't spent meeting than 5yrs here but am going my 8th and I'm loving it. just.make the best of it.[/quote true talk
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
lobito007:

Hi Bro, what do you think of the feedback mail I got?

From past records, the text means you weren't been considered for that role again because someone else has a greater years of experiences than you and the person had moved to the next stage. However, its been indicated that you would be considered for another role that matched your years of experience.

Here is the simple truth. The chances of been considered for another role is slim because its a massive recruitment and many other people might have been interviewed for the other role you might be considered for. But I think two people got such messages on this thread in the ongoing recruitment and they ended up getting offer letter for another role.

I will just say you should be hopeful and at the same time, try to apply in other organisations as a back up incase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.