Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note (34901 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by holyfather(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
ignorance is a disease.
but why should we have Arabic on our note?
it's not one of our languages in NIGERIA
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ebi ni o pa imale ti oni owun oni jeh elehdeh.
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Humblebloke(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
nationwide1:
I had same experience a few weeks back. A little Muslim boy of less than 15 years told me to give him the old 100 Naira note if I have that the new one is not good. I also met an Imam who openly condemned the legal tender. So it's a general notion among Muslims that any Nigerian currency note without Arabic writing is 'illegal'/ 'fake'.

Rili.... Dat's the whole muslim community!

What more can I say.... *sigh*

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Ifeann(f): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
ednut1:
the bane of the world today is i***m

Why did u censor the word.. We all know its Islam..

Muslims are commanded to dominate the kaffir. It is the kaffir government of GEJ that removed the Arabic.. Muslims are not happy

People often wonder why a lot of Muslim riots and protests occur after Friday prayers and why people like jihad john, Osama and other terrorists are devout mosque attending Muslims.
Most moderate Muslims will use AL TAQIYYA or ignorance and quote this non-compulsion of religion verse: Qu'ran2: 256
Sahih International
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
But they refuse to mention the other verses which compels their terrible religion on others. Remember the quran is a book that is filled with contractions and abrogations and even commands for Muslims to lie and deceive infidels eg Kitman and al Taqiyya..
Here is a little sample of the over 100 quran verses Islamic terrorists use to justify their acts of terror as commanded by Mohammed with total disregard for the non-complusion of religion earlier stated ;
Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”
Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”
Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.
Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...
Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day Jihadists often say that they love death.
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."
Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends.
Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers" Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the 9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find them".
Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."
Qur'an (3:10)-"(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).
Qur'an (7:44)-"The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire:"We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"They shall say,"Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them:"The curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being tortured (see22:19-22.
Qur'an (1:5-7)-"Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger"specifically refers to Jews and"those who go astray"refers to Christians (seeBukhari (12:749).
Remember the ultimate aim of Mohammed and devout Muslims is for Islam to dominate the world. This is the religion of "peace".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw

7 Likes

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by bbjummy: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
As a muslim converted forcefully by muslim section of NL, i tell you this day that its very wrong to receive that money that lacks arabic writing. Muslims must reject English and every other things about the west if they truely want to get their share of 72 virgins when they finally fly to aljana smiley
Is it just Islam that make up the country called NIGERIA? Mtcheeeweeee.. .... In ibibio undecided
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by nationwide1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Humblebloke:

Rili.... Dat's the whole muslim community!

What more can I say.... *sigh*
Perhaps our brothers in the South West are different and often the Hausa / Fulani Muslims consider the SW Muslims fake.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by bbjummy: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
holyfather:
ignorance is a disease.
but why should we have Arabic on our note?
it's not one of our languages in NIGERIA
Bros, Arabic is not a Nigerian language. It is hausa I know. Arabic is a borrowed language in relation to the religion. May be they should start writing Greek too. Their matter tire me oo

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Obinna499: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
If I were the woman i won't give him another one let him do his worst

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by ngachi: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
He must be a member of boko haram shocked shocked
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by oathman(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
it happened to me too in osogbo, i bought onion of hundred naira from a mallam and i gave him the new #100 note and he rejected it, saying they've removed the best thing that is on it
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by kay1one2(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Muslims; acting deranged since 0ad.

4 Likes

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by nagoma(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
bbjummy:

Bros, Arabic is not a Nigerian language. It is hausa I know. Arabic is a borrowed language in relation to the religion. May be they should start writing Greek too. Their matter tire me oo

Although the alphabet is arabic the writing is Hausa. But there is so much ignorance here - I must say.
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
ednut1:
with ur level of education , u can still type to insult a religion!Embark on research and Get ur facts. Islam means peace. And i can say it again and again
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by nagoma(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
bbjummy:

Although the alphabet is arabic the writing is Hausa ( called Ajami). But there is so much ignorance here - I must say.
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by luggy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
muslim , muslim, naa waaah, rejecting nigerian currency, just because it does not bear an arabic sing.this people is equvelent wit ISIS

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Reaper231(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
As a muslim converted forcefully by muslim section of NL, i tell you this day that its very wrong to receive that money that lacks arabic writing. Muslims must reject English and every other things about the west if they truely want to get their share of 72 virgins when they finally fly to aljana smiley

I see we still have some muslim exremists and it is dis kind of shallow mindedness that's causing the problem in Nigeria and d world at large. If yu nt joking denYou are a potential Boko haram or isis member. Yu only lack oppurtunity. It is also imbeciles with such mentality that are giving islam a terrible name. At level of enlightnenment pple still talking of 72 virgins. Perverted virgin hunters. Why are they typing or writing in english? Let me send my address so yu send me ur phone and taptop so yu go back to stone age since yu want to reject everything western. With what Nigeria and d world is seeing cos of dis mentality someone will spew lubbishly cos of 100 naira.
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by gdamola(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na people with that mentality grow up to become boko haram..Y una come dey travel abroad?Dollars,pounds,Euros..dey get arabic..Chai..see foolishness..Islam is a religion of peace not a religion of foolishness
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by QuiverBox(f): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Built2last:
You don't understand.

You are regarded as harni (Infidel)

In their eyes, Jonathan is an infidel and whatever he does or represents is evil.

I was shocked when i was recently told that when ever muslims sin against Allah, he brings a christian to rule them.

and when ever they think this sin has been well paid for...they release all in their arsenal to regain power.

Jonathan is an infidel and indeed every christain in Nigeria or anywhere else.

just imagine that Yaradua was alive and produced centinary note of 100naira...will they reject it?

You may call me a bigot or a jonathanian but after spending 21 years in the north, i know them better and how they reason.

Again i repeat, God will not forgive Lord Lugard and his whiskey drinking girl friend flora shaw.

Imagine where southern protectorates would have been by now.

Not even Buhari can stop the crisis rocking the north because of uneven development. they are 100 years behind southern NIGERIAN.

Visit core north and see the beggars. You will curse Lugard.

abeg i dey vex...these guys are lunatics

You have summarised Everything. I grew up in the north. I just pity my southern friends that are always shouting "change" if they know how Muslims have oppressed Christian in the north , APC will be last option for change.

In Kaduna State. The state is almost equally shared b/w Christian and Muslim. Muslim to the north and Christian to the South.

All post 1999 federal institutions are sighted in the North and Non in the South. Eg. NEMA, FRSC,NOUN,FIRS,NTI,PTDF,NEW NDA,NEW CBN,STATE UNIVERSITY , Etc.

Getting Admission into BUK kano, ABU ZARIA, ATBU BAUCHI , its a miracle if you are not from the core North Muslim.

No State or Federal presence in the South of Kaduna.

95% of Employment done in CBN under Sanusi where all from the North.

Visit any Ministry Department or Agency in Abuja, over 70% are Hausa from the north. You begin to wonder when recruitment were done, and how come only Hausa's applied and got the jobs.

BEFORE YOU SHOUT CHANGE, PLS VISIT THE NORTH AND ASSESS GOVERNANCE AND JUDGE IT ON EQUITY AMONGTS ETHNIC GROUP

THE BIGGER PICTURE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN APC COMES TO POWER

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by kernel504(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
DickDastardly:

What a blind man, Muslims should reject English, why didn't you look for Arabic forum... What are you doing on the Internet and Nairaland, they are all products of the West.
Better still, throw away your phone or Laptop... Blind Batimus
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Ahmeduana(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
ANOTHER BOKO HARAM ON THE LOOSE!
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by austinbrown: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
He is stupid
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by oooooohh: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its true, some friends of mine from zaira told me abt this in january

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by lyricalz: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
NIGERIA IS NOT AN ISLAMIC STATE, NIGERIA IS A CIRCULAR STATE, THE NORTH HAVE DECEIVED US 4 TOO LONG, PRINTING ARABIC ON OUR NATIONAL CURRENCY, A COUNTRY WHERE OVER 50PERCENT ARE XTIANS. THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BUILDING NEEDS TO BE DIMOLISHED AND REBUILT AS WELL, IT WAS BULIT LIKE A MOSQUE. I KNOW THE MUSLIM WILL NEVER AGREE IF IT WERE 2 BE BUILT LIKE A CHURCH. NIGERIA IS NOT OWNED BY THE NORTH. NAIJA IS 4 ALL. VOTE WISELY. GOODLUCK 2 U ALL MY FELLOW COUNTRY PPLE.

7 Likes

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by egobetatoday: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
Ignorance is a deadly disease.

to think that he is a student... SMH
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by zingywingy: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
My own take on this issue is....if GEJ isnot anti Islamic... why changing the 1914 process in 2014..is he d first Christian president yo print money..
It is suspiciously anti islamic
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Ahmeduana(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Built2last:
You don't understand.

You are regarded as harni (Infidel)

In their eyes, Jonathan is an infidel and whatever he does or represents is evil.

I was shocked when i was recently told that when ever muslims sin against Allah, he brings a christian to rule them.

and when ever they think this sin has been well paid for...they release all in their arsenal to regain power.

Jonathan is an infidel and indeed every christain in Nigeria or anywhere else.

just imagine that Yaradua was alive and produced centinary note of 100naira...will they reject it?

You may call me a bigot or a jonathanian but after spending 21 years in the north, i know them better and how they reason.

Again i repeat, God will not forgive Lord Lugard and his whiskey drinking girl friend flora shaw.

Imagine where southern protectorates would have been by now.

Not even Buhari can stop the crisis rocking the north because of uneven development. they are 100 years behind southern NIGERIAN.

Visit core north and see the beggars. You will curse Lugard.

abeg i dey vex...these guys are lunatics
MAY GOD BLESS YOU, YOU'VE SAID IT ALL THIS IS MY 19TH YEAR IN THE NORTH, MOST OF THEIR ACTION IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN TRIBALISM BUT HIDE UNDER THE DISGUISE OF RELIGION! AM SORRY TO SAY IS THEIR TRIBALISM THAT CAUSE MY RESENTMENT OF BUHARI!

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by uzolexis(f): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
uselessgoat:
Seun please ban me till 2020. Nairaland is really affeccting my performance in school. My GP is 1.97 cry

ur moniker is affecting ur performance not NL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by ceejay80s(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Muslims thinking out of sense, na Muslim get Nigeria?abi u see Jesus Christ on the cross sign on 100 naira note? we Christians complain? What is wrong with this religion called muslim?

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Humblebloke(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
nationwide1:
Perhaps our brothers in the South West are different and often the Hausa / Fulani Muslims consider the SW Muslims fake.

Ok, I get it..... Do u live in Lagos

Perhaps you should visit other south west states like Ibadan and Osun where Islam is practiced *properly*

Most of the* ones* you find here in Lagos are non practising muslims....

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by Humblebloke(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
ceejay80s:
Muslims thinking out of sense, na Muslim het Nigeria?abou see Jesus Christ on the cross sign on 100 naira note? we Christians complain? What is wrong with this religion called muslim?

Bro.... Muslim is not a religion!
Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by dokyOloye: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
QuiverBox:

You have summarised Everything. I grew up in the north. I just pity my southern friends that are always shouting "change" if they know how Muslims have oppressed Christian in the north , APC will be last option for change.

In Kaduna State. The state is almost equally shared b/w Christian and Muslim. Muslim to the north and Christian to the South.

All post 1999 federal institutions are sighted in the North and Non in the South. Eg. NEMA, FRSC,NOUN,FIRS,NTI,PTDF,NEW NDA,NEW CBN,STATE UNIVERSITY , Etc.

Getting Admission into BUK kano, ABU ZARIA, ATBU BAUCHI , its a miracle if you are not from the core North Muslim.

No State or Federal presence in the South of Kaduna.

95% of Employment done in CBN under Sanusi where all from the North.

Visit any Ministry Department or Agency in Abuja, over 70% are Hausa from the north. You begin to wonder when recruitment were done, and how come only Hausa's applied and got the jobs.

BEFORE YOU SHOUT CHANGE, PLS VISIT THE NORTH AND ASSESS GOVERNANCE AND JUDGE IT ON EQUITY AMONGTS ETHNIC GROUP

THE BIGGER PICTURE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN APC COMES TO POWER
I keep telling some of my friends,but they will never hear.I spent less than a full year in d so called core north and I understood that d problem of Nigeria is the Islamic north.
The money being allocated to them is just waste,go there and U'll see local govt chairmen living like governors in d south cos they just give d emirs and the imams a little and pocket d rest.
Go to even d state capitals and see stark illiteracy of over 99%.
Seeing Children play about and ride bicycle during school hours used to give me goose bumps.U begin to wonder what they do with their own UBE funds.
Ordinary deputy director in a ministry lives like a king.
How does anybody who went to a good primary school believe that a hausa/fulani man who is a feudalist to d core can improve Nigeria,have they improved their own motherland wt all the powers and looting they've had since independence?
I just laugh at my south west muslim brothers cos they even kill them more than d christians when their cyclical madness starts.
Do they even allow them to pray wt them in d same mosque?
As long as d Muslim north still remains in d entity called Nigeria, d country is doomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note by thewarrior72: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
ednut1:
ISLAM lipsrsealed cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.