Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID (27221 Views)

Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / Five Things You Should Know About Wizkid's New Babymama, Diamond Binta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by bettercreature(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2015
This Bovi of a guy must be a very good cook
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by mebad(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:
if we dn't speak good of ourselves who will?

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

Which server you dey load Ur album put self ....will you load the d*#n thing like right now
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by umarionation(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmm front page tinx wizkid d baddest
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
Good
Wish your bro well u will also do well

Are u in need of Instant spiritual breakthrough ?? you want more likes on naira land, you want to be a naira land celebrity like Ishilove,lalasticlala,Kennygee,air force 1 or barcanista??
Are u tired of posting good topics with only 10 views..Do you want your post to reach frontpage..

Contact Dr Behxque Sharon today @08082705823..

Oga. Na wa for U ooo.
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by ochiosa(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

. Airforce1 we are tired of waiting oo. we are looking forward to celebrate one of our own

1 Like

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by pak: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2015
I love stories like this.
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
Hard Work pays..Never seek for the downfall of your brother..Your own time sef day come..

Exactly! Every man get him own appointed time
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by ejikeme(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

this loading album better load. been loading for ages
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by eightsin(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Inspiring.
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by benjamin00774: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2015
biggerboyc:
why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE
go sell W33D my borther you are just another foolish goat thinking the president will come down from is office to provide job for you,go look for work
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Sezua(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2015
holatin:
even d word good is an understatement, I wonder ow lyrically good artist like him don't make money like the trash singer like WizKids.
such is life, if he keeps up d good work, it's only a matter of time
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by holatin(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Sezua:
such is life, if he keeps up d good work, it's only a matter of time
dis you have his album ?
nice compilation of lyrical talented word.
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by rsleeky(f): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
That was how I also saw a guy in Germany wearing Jerrygotswagg, I went to him were he got the shirt from, as soon as he saw me , he said he was a fan and he started screaming free beer, when we drink finish to my greatest surprise he asked me to pay
lol u're a clown
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Sezua(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
holatin:
dis you have his album ?
nice compilation of lyrical talented word.
i have some songs from the album
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Lyrically(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nice!
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by holatin(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sezua:
i have some songs from the album
dats nice
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

Ur album never ready since? Maybe bko u never feat. Tkomzy #supportTKOMZY www.tkomzy.com

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Babygal4eva(f): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
biggerboyc:

So he should come and give you food to eat in your house right? don't go and get a job be waiting for Jonathan to come and give you one
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by stinggy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

Even me bro. I'll def buy your album when it comes out, sha nor fall ma hand sad

1 Like

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by tk4rd: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians, can you see that.??
"Starboy" customised t-shirts are not on ebay..
Wat are we waiting for.??
Let's go on ebay and make cool cash by customising t-shirts with logos and pictures of nigerian icons
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by hakeemfatai217: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by bobbyruffy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Proudly 9ja
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by simdam500(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Testimony it is grin cheesy cheesy
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by barnabas91: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
biggerboyc:

Fastforwaded to Present: See what your wish has led Nigeria into.
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by abuteeqizz(f): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hm..impressed
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
temitemi1:
So sweet grin grin grin. Proudly naija!
h
Na naw u rememba naija ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" / Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.