Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,029 members, 7,976,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:48 PM

Am Womenphobic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Womenphobic (771 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Womenphobic by nurexfutmx(m): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2009
i always find it difficult to approach ladies,not that am that ugly but i just dont knw why.anytime i see a girl that i like,to go and approach her is a problem to me.sometimes i wonder if am goin to have a girlfriend.what do i do?
Re: Am Womenphobic by C2H5OH(f): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2009
Grow a fucking pair
Re: Am Womenphobic by Czarskit(m): 1:59am On Jan 14, 2009
U ain't actually scared of approaching the ladies, u only scared if she'll accept u or not.
No need to be scared of failing Dude, cool
Such is common to every Dude, just brace urslf & go for the next one u like.

Even if she turns u down, don't give up Man. wink
Re: Am Womenphobic by tpia: 2:40am On Jan 14, 2009
Re: Am Womenphobic by RasPwn(m): 2:48am On Jan 14, 2009
Just sign up for my 7 week program and you'll find them approaching you. Money back guarantee, word to shamwow.

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood's Longest Relationships / Love? Love! / I'm Gonna Spoil Her This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.